Send Topic Print
ScoMo v Albaneasy (Read 6198 times)
Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re: ScoMo v Albaneasy
Reply #15 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 11:20pm

SloBlo drove the economy into the ground. Before the pandemic.

If GoLow is the answer you are asking the wrong question.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #16 - Oct 12th, 2020 at 12:30am

Neferti wrote on Sep 21st, 2020 at 8:10am:
Jasin wrote on Sep 21st, 2020 at 8:08am:
Albanese just doesn't have the personality to be PM, he even lacks in opposition. At least Shorten did good in opposition - just too good a job though and stayed there.
Albanesy offers the country nothing.
He's the type to just sit in the background to get paid correlating information for process. Nothing more.

Watch out, next they will have one of their females up there as Opposition Leader.  Wink

After Julia, Anna, and Gladys - that chalice is poisoned forever...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Oct 12th, 2020 at 12:37am

Captain Nemo wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 9:13pm:

While ever the bribes (coughs) payments for Covid keep coming in the peasants will always say the current bloke is doing a better job - for the simple reason that the other guy is not in the job...

Labor will lose again because of their addiction to favouritism of the vocal minorities and their addiction to quotas and imposing on the people those they do not want as their political appointees via a stacked deck.

People are not stupid - and I am speaking as one who has only every once voted Liberal (Andrew Constance in State Seat - I've actually met him - at the same time I voted for Mike Kelly at Federal level - my Auntie Shirley was a Kelly) in my life... but Labor have lost the plot with their abandonment of and assaults on the Working MAN.  Every mother and mother's son knows that, which is why Labor is pushing a dead horse uphill trying to get women to vote for them by giving women the prime seats.  NO mother wants her little boy to miss out to suit little Jenny up the road who is nowhere near as smart, strong or reliable etc.   Shocked   Cool

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Dsmithy70
Gold Member

ire futuis vobismetipsis

Newy
Reply #18 - Oct 13th, 2020 at 9:26am

Just an email to the entire ALP i sent yesterday.
BTW where's the thread on Rudds petition, you guys are getting slack

Quote:
Opposition Leader Anthony Albanese on Sunday would not say whether he supports Mr Rudd’s call for a royal commission.

“Kevin is doing that as a private citizen, as a former prime minister. He’s entitled to put his views,” Mr Albanese told reporters in Adelaide.

I am assuming this has been reported correctly (not in a Murdoch paper).
Mate you need to grow a spine.
This sort of weak response is why you are virtually unknown & have no hope at the next election.
What happened to the party of Whitlam, Hawke & Keating & dare I mention Gillard, about the only 1 of you lately to have any guts?

Your wishy washy attitude to just about everything does not project leadership it projects weakness.
Why for instance do you need to review your neg gearing policy & your climate policy from the last election?
They were & still are good policy for our Nation.
If people are so stupid as to vote with their wallet LET THEM, then do not block anything in the Senate.
Let the liberals run wild.
If Australians are that thick then you had no hope anyway, on the other hand should Australians actually believe in the often sighted "Fair Go" then LNP will be put away for at least 3 terms by their own hand.

Stop acting like your doing a puff piece for the women's weekly every interview & start being a leader of an opposition party.

As for the rest of you included in this email (yes I spent quite a bit of time finding emails) I would expect at least a few of you to support Mr Rudd in his endeavour, unless of course your all lemmings willing to go over the cliff.
Except you Joel (my member) your just LNP lite, I wouldn't expect anything of you except maybe a board position on Centennial Coal when your booted/retired

REBELLION is not what most people think it is.
REBELLION is when you turn off the TV & start educating & thinking for yourself.
Gavin Nascimento

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #19 - Nov 8th, 2020 at 10:01pm

Meanwhile, the lead for ScoMo continues ...

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Nov 8th, 2020 at 11:59pm

Well - the incumbent always rates higher, has more public coverage etc, and having the hands on the treasury, seems to be more positive in doing things.... those are givens... then there is the public mindblock that somehow dictates to the unthinking that the one in the hot seat has to be the better PM since he is the PM, right?  Saw it on the teev, so must be right....

On the other hand, I am contemplating writing to Albo again and pointing out, again, where Labor went wrong and continues to go wrong - and how it will therefore only ever be a government by default and not by genuine free choice of the people.

What genuine free choice is there between one set intent on impoverishing the common folk on the altar of globalism and progress by any means; and the other intent on continuing the destruction of social values that has lead to broken families, poverty and criminalisation for many while pursuing some chimera of enforced equality (an oxymoron) and an international humanhood of people etc? 

Damned if we do and damned if we don't.. so stand up, count your balls, see if they're still there, and vote for anybody else first.

You all know the giff by now... noses to the grindstone and start thinking for yourselves - one day it will be too late... and your grandsons will be second class citizens in their own country in several ways....   Cool

― John Adams

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Nov 9th, 2020 at 12:59am

Wouldn't give 2 bob for either of them

The Libs and Labs are well past their use-by date

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #22 - Nov 9th, 2020 at 7:24am

As far as I'm concerned labor have lost their credo and are now in the business of representing minorities.

Not to mention that nearly all lefties believe in the AGW religion and are willing to commit us to financial slavery for ever without ever hearing the other side of the story.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Nov 9th, 2020 at 7:41am

I was wondering if anyone had the balls to take me up over the Second Class Grandsons - apparently not - no balls left in this country, which is pretty much the point.....

Well, it's like this.....

Your grandsons will become second class citizens in their own country (the one that will ask them to die for it in time of need), if, as a nation, we permit the following:-

a) artificial promotion of girls and women via an education system altered in the 1980's and clearly shown to be fatally flawed, but set up on the basis that somehow the then system had an adverse effect on girl's self-confidence etc.... apparently they 'struggled' under a system that expected retained knowledge to be the yardstick - and yet somehow are supposedly doing ever so much better at studies that require massive retained knowledge, such as medicine...

b) endless insertion of immigrants who are then offered affirmative action opportunities - especially if they are women, and who in some cases can enter major professions with clearly inferior capability, thus removing the genuine equal employment opportunity for young Australians and especially young men already set back by a biased 'education' system.

c) perpetuation of affirmative action overall, thus removing genuine equal employment opportunity to favour girls/women even when they are the majority of tertiary students/public servants/teachers... any wise person can see the disaster looming there....

d)  perpetuation of favouritism for women in relationships and divorces, wherein men can be created anew into 'criminals' at the stroke of a pen without having ever done anything except disagree and probably expect a fair discussion of differences (mansplaining you see - women can't do fair discussion so it's putting them down).  Inevitably this shifting of power and of assets to women will result in impoverishment and disempowerment in society for countless men, and will destroy their rights to a quiet family life and replace it with fleeting engagements in the dark and serial 'family structures' like some cave man society.

e) perpetuation of the propaganda that men have all these advantages and that thus all women are victims of a patriarchal, chauvinist society that preys upon them and intimidates them in every way.  The reality that at least as many men, and especially young men these days, are disadvantaged from birth does not even enter this discussion; the reality that young men are increasingly excluded from countless occupations and professions is not even discussed since they have these 'unconscious privileges' to starve and be left behind and their self-esteem destroyed and be booted out of their own established family and home at whim - and we are supposed to continue to blithely accept that somehow, by being members of our society, women are an oppressed group.  Pure madness from the minds of a few disgruntled failures who have managed to take over 'academia' by stealth and lies.

f) perpetuation of enforced INequality via quotas - where the REAL wording is "AT LEAST 50% WOMEN" with no corollary requirement for AT LEAST 50% MEN.  Got it yet???  Now go vote for Labor again, for your grandson's sakes.....   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes   It's the oppression they need to have, right, and it won't hurt them to suffer a bit, eh??

I have two grand-daughters and a grandson - I DEMAND that all three get GENUINE equal opportunity to prosper by work and effort.... and they're not even pooftahs or wops etc..... check the disadvantaged girls in this photo - they all have shoes and clean clothes etc - then look at the boys.

P.S.  that skinny little rat on the far left of picture with no shoes and jumper etc?  That could have been me - same school name - different country.  Not One Person I Meet Or KNow, Who Sees This Intelligent, Articulate, Educated Man - EVER thinks I had any sort of hard life... but then - most have no idea........ now tell me again how hard girls have it - 'starting with a disadvantage'.... Please Explain??   Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2020 at 12:41pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Nov 9th, 2020 at 8:39am

Captain Nemo wrote on Nov 8th, 2020 at 10:01pm:
Meanwhile, the lead for ScoMo continues ...

Australia has a massive case of Stockholm Syndrome...

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #25 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 10:51pm

Meanwhile, "Project Albo" is still a disaster.  Roll Eyes

Shocked

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #26 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 11:55pm

Albanesy is looking uneasy.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 12:50am

Jasin wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 11:55pm:
Albanesy is looking uneasy.

All political 'leaders' are just useless party schills - what YOU, the people, need to learn is that not one of them is on your side.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #28 - Jan 31st, 2021 at 11:28pm

Meanwhile ...

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Feb 1st, 2021 at 1:10pm

Labor needs a fresh new start, and fresh faces.  Perhaps someone younger.  As it is, its just a couple of old man duke it out across the table.  At least when they had PM Gillard, it was headline every day.  Of all the short comings of PM Abbott, you must admit, politics had just gone boring since then. 

Look at the four horseman of our leaders today:  Morrison, Frydenberg, Button and McCormack (? really?) - they all seemed to talk in this... monotonous voice...  Of course, labour is not much better either.   May be getting someone younger, to head the party, afterall its a party of progress and young people, may be this Jim Chalmers guy from Queensland. 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print