Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
"Shove it!" says J.K. Rowling [paraphrasing] (Read 893 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
"Shove it!" says J.K. Rowling [paraphrasing]
Sep 2nd, 2020 at 8:32am

"You must conform!"
say's the LEFTIST HIVE mind,
"You must conform!"

"We are making a better world. You must conform!"

"Shove it!" says J.K. Rowling [paraphrasing]

One prominent person today, with integrity.   [.....and a billion dollars behind her]

IMAGE.....

"The lady's not for turning." - NO HIVE MIND HERE

Quote:

J.K. Rowling Returns Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Award After Org President Calls Her Statements ‘Transphobic’

By Paul Bois

Aug 31, 2020

As part of her refusal to back down on her stance against aspects of transgender ideology, author J.K. Rowling humbly returned her 2019 Ripple of Hope Award to the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights organization after its president called her a transphobe.

In a memo posted on the organization’s website in early August, Kerry Kennedy, the president, strongly criticized Rowling’s “troubling transphobic tweets” from earlier this summer, alleging that she used her gifts as a writer to demean transgender people.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/j-k-rowling-returns-robert-f-kennedy-human-rights...

Amos 5:10
They hate him that rebuketh in the gate, and they abhor him that speaketh uprightly.

Political LEFTISTS [Marxists] cannot, will not, tolerate those individuals with opinions which do not align with their own views.

"You must conform!"

"You must conform!"

"You must conform!"

"Or we will destroy you!"

Whether it is ANTIFA, Gender Nazis, Identity Politic TROLLS, or LEFTIST political activists, et al,   ....they insist that only they should be permitted to make political and 'cultural' comparisons, and to judge what views are, publicly acceptable opinions and expressions.

And these 'Nazis' 'put it out there' that     everyone     must conform with and agree with THEIR opinions, OR ELSE !

QUESTION;
Do you remember how [just a few decades ago], these LEFTIST political activists and Gender politics activists, et al,
first began lobbying within our societies for 'acceptance' and for 'change' in society,
calling for    our TOLERANCE    of their 'queer' opinions and lifestyles ?

Well, today these 'lunatics' are declaring, that     THEY     are in charge of our asylum !

And we gave them the KEYS.   !!!!

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

- Party slogans from 1984

“War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.”

“Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.”

“Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing.”

“Orthodoxy means not thinking–not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”

“For, after all, how do we know that two and two make four? Or that the force of gravity works? Or that the past is unchangeable? If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable – what then?”

ASK ANY DICTATOR IF HE/SHE IS IN AGREEMENT.....

“Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power”

https://inktank.fi/13-quotes-from-george-orwells-1984-that-resonate-more-than-ev
er/

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1434160480/1#1
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1434160480/2#2
Quote:

Today, "tolerance" is the watchword, it is the slogan, of the pervert, and of the morally corrupt person.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: "Shove it!" says J.K. Rowling [paraphrasing]
Reply #1 - Sep 2nd, 2020 at 9:47am

People and 1984 quotes, always hilariou, always a case of misinterpretation.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 2nd, 2020 at 1:40pm

Because Yadda doesn't make any sense, for those who want to know JK's actual thoughts, her magnificent essay on the subject can be read here:

https://www.jkrowling.com/opinions/j-k-rowling-writes-about-her-reasons-for-spea...

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #3 - Sep 2nd, 2020 at 2:07pm

The general idea I got from Rowling was that she does not appreciate the heterophobia tone coming from the gender-neutral people.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Sep 2nd, 2020 at 2:15pm

This bit.

Most people probably aren’t aware – I certainly wasn’t, until I started researching this issue properly – that ten years ago, the majority of people wanting to transition to the opposite sex were male. That ratio has now reversed. The UK has experienced a 4400% increase in girls being referred for transitioning treatment. Autistic girls are hugely overrepresented in their numbers.

The same phenomenon has been seen in the US. In 2018,  American physician and researcher Lisa Littman set out to explore it. In an interview, she said:

‘Parents online were describing a very unusual pattern of transgender-identification where multiple friends and even entire friend groups became transgender-identified at the same time. I would have been remiss had I not considered social contagion and peer influences as potential factors.’

IBI

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 2nd, 2020 at 2:20pm

Alarming, hey.

The horrifying thing is they're interfering with their fertility. Often irreversibly.

It's very sad.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #6 - Sep 2nd, 2020 at 2:22pm

To expand on what JK said above, listen to this podcast with Abigail Shrier.

She explains how the pattern of girls/young women transitioning follows the same pattern as self harm and suicide through social groups and social media.

As JK said autistic girls are hugely overrepresented but also girls who fit into the catagories of socially akward, introverted etc and when they announce their desire to transition, they're given immediate social elevation. Sometimes at school they announce it publicly with clapping and cheering and telling them how brave they are.

IBI

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 2nd, 2020 at 6:40pm

mothra wrote on Sep 2nd, 2020 at 2:20pm:
Alarming, hey.

The horrifying thing is they're interfering with their fertility. Often irreversibly.

It's very sad.

good grief,

a sensible post from mothra.

will she be ex-communicated from the woke leftie intellectual elite cult

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #8 - Sep 2nd, 2020 at 7:56pm

aquascoot wrote on Sep 2nd, 2020 at 6:40pm:
Alarming, hey.

It's very sad.

good grief,

You would likely find that if one day you accidentally make a sensible post that Mothra will agree with you too.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #9 - Sep 2nd, 2020 at 8:40pm

Alarming, hey.

It's very sad.

good grief,

In this case it's because the group think is just so wrong, but I think it's because girls and women are being harmed.

Even in the recent trans thread the usual suspect had a go at me for stating exactly what JK said, and for bringing up the fallon fox debacle.

IBI

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 2nd, 2020 at 8:47pm

Dnarever wrote on Sep 2nd, 2020 at 7:56pm:
Alarming, hey.

It's very sad.

good grief,

You would likely find that if one day you accidentally make a sensible post that Mothra will agree with you too.

everyone of my 21000 posts are very sensible

i usually just read my own posts when i come on this site.

that way, i can feel myself getting smarter

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 2nd, 2020 at 8:51pm

Gordon wrote on Sep 2nd, 2020 at 8:40pm:
Alarming, hey.

It's very sad.

good grief,

In this case it's because the group think is just so wrong, but I think it's because girls and women are being harmed.

Even in the recent trans thread the usual suspect had a go at me for stating exactly what JK said, and for bringing up the fallon fox debacle.

He was born a man, and he is a man, even though he calls himself a transsexual,” Costa said. “It’s absurd cowardice, not only by him but also by the promoters of any event that has accepted this kind of absurdity. He has simply annihilated the girls who have fought against him. They were slaughtered, they put their lives at risk, they put their physical integrity at risk. I don’t want to get into [the personal aspect] of his choice, to be transsexual or not, homosexual or not. What happens here is that a man is fighting against girls, against women, as if he were one. This is absurd, and it can’t be accepted.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #12 - Sep 2nd, 2020 at 8:59pm

aquascoot wrote on Sep 2nd, 2020 at 8:51pm:
Alarming, hey.

It's very sad.

good grief,

He was born a man, and he is a man, even though he calls himself a transsexual,” Costa said. “It’s absurd cowardice, not only by him but also by the promoters of any event that has accepted this kind of absurdity. He has simply annihilated the girls who have fought against him. They were slaughtered, they put their lives at risk, they put their physical integrity at risk. I don’t want to get into [the personal aspect] of his choice, to be transsexual or not, homosexual or not. What happens here is that a man is fighting against girls, against women, as if he were one. This is absurd, and it can’t be accepted.

My thinking has changed on this.

At one stage I thought trans women should be able to compete against women if they declare they're trans and women agree but because the trans activism moment is so unhinged, any woman who for what ever reason doesn't want to compete against a trans woman will be howled down transphobic.

IBI

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 3rd, 2020 at 7:06am

Alarming, hey.

It's very sad.

good grief,

First up, and let's get this clear, you have never stated exactly what JK has. You are nowhere near as informed, diplomatic and erudite as her. You're not even in the some universe. I;ve no idea who "the usual suspect is" but it certainly wan't me. I imagine whoever it was was calling you on being an arsehole though. You usually are.

Now, that sorted, i must once again inform you that the meme you have applied to me doesn't fit. I have never, nor do i now subscribe to "groupspeak". I categorically reject all forms of extremism. I am far from extremist in any of my views. Cancel culture scares the hell out of me; i think witch hunts of any form are appalling; i feel not only betrayed by radical feminists, i consider them entirely toxic; PETA sht me to tears; i feel nothing but disdain for people who criticise other people's dietary choices ( and you can stick your hand up for that one)i strongly oppose all forms of terrorism .. and i could go on and on about all of the things you've ascribed to me that simply do not fit. You were even certain i didn't vaccinate my kids, so cemented was your idea of me.  You have been straight up wrong on everything you've ever claimed of me.

But you. Here is me, condemning all of these aspects of the left yet i have never seen you condemn any aspect of the right. You're either silent on right wing extremism or you're actively inciting it.  You spend your hours provoking itrate responses from angry old boomers on aq dying forum One you've had no small part in killing. Now you're all left with each other

And even when one of the left, the moderate left that is - there are no left wing extremists on this forum and the same cannot be said for the right - agrees with you as i did in this thread, you attack, belittle and dismiss.

And this is why there is no room for dialogue here. It's just an echo chamber of sad old boomers, furious at everyone they're not. You can't start a conversation from there.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 3rd, 2020 at 7:08am

aquascoot wrote on Sep 2nd, 2020 at 8:47pm:
Dnarever wrote on Sep 2nd, 2020 at 7:56pm:
Alarming, hey.

It's very sad.

good grief,

everyone of my 21000 posts are very sensible

i usually just read my own posts when i come on this site.

that way, i can feel myself getting smarter

That would explain why you;re stuck in a perpetual loop of ego-maniacal stupidity then.

And why all of your posts are the same.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print