Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Things that cause Muslims to riot in Sweden (Read 5874 times)
Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: Things that cause Muslims to riot in Sweden
Reply #45 - Oct 9th, 2020 at 8:50pm

Jake Winker Frogen wrote on Oct 9th, 2020 at 6:36pm:
Vitamin D deficiency and rickets.

Feed them some Piggy Palace cheese.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #46 - Oct 10th, 2020 at 2:12am

Frank wrote on Oct 1st, 2020 at 2:07pm:
"He is racist, he has an SD cap"

https://www.friatider.se/sites/default/files/styles/wide/public/45fgggf.png

Abubaker Mohamad Awad (from Sudan) accused Tommie Lindh of being a racist because he had an SD cap in his apartment. He then stabbed the 19-year-old and raped the victim’s girlfriend in the blood of the dying Tommy.

It appears that the accused, Abubaker Mohamad Awad, shortly before the murder had reacted to Lindh having an SD cap in his apartment, where an after-party had been held.
The accused 23-year-old had on several occasions entered the room where Tommie Lindh's friend was sleeping, even though she asked him to leave her alone.

The African finally demanded, while pointing a knife at her, that the young woman should answer why Tommie Lindh had an SD cap on a shelf in the hall.

- And then I explained to Abubaker that Tommie is very familiar with politics and thinks it is very interesting. Then he called Tommie a racist and so, the woman told in interrogation. The African then began to accuse the woman of being racist as well, and when she said she was not, he declared that he could not trust her.

- Then he became even more angry. Then he said that again, if I did not stand up, he would kill me and Tommie, said the rape victim.

The 23-year-old held a knife to the woman and inside the toilet he forced oral sex on her.

There's blood in the bed, it's Tommies
Then another Swedish man, to whom the woman had sounded the alarm earlier, came to the apartment. He was also immediately accused of being a racist by the rapist, and was stabbed when he tried to get the African to leave the home.

At the same time, Tommie Lind and the rape victim were in the bathroom. The 23-year-old went in there and stabbed Tommie in the neck, back and chest.

While the 19-year-old was bleeding, the African forced the woman to go to one of the bedrooms where he raped her. If she did not come along, he would cut her as well, he explained.

- There's blood in the bed, it's Tommies, the woman says in interrogation.

"I do not want to live anymore"
She sent a text message to a male acquaintance after the rape and murder: "He raped me. I do not want to live anymore."

After much deliberation, the police finally arrived at the scene and arrested the perpetrator. The woman had previously made several emergency calls about the African, but only after an hour and a half, when it was already too late, did a police patrol arrive at the scene.

After Abubaker Mohamad Awad was arrested for the crimes, he laughed in front of the camera at the arrest, made grimaces and victory signs with his fingers.

During questioning, he claimed that it was the woman's "brother" who had forced her to say that she had been raped.

- Her brother who is a racist wanted to report it as rape. Otherwise, it will be a shame for her and her brother that she slept with a dark-skinned guy, said the 23-year-old.

https://www.friatider.se/han-ar-rasist-han-har-en-sd-keps-abukals-kommentar-inna...

Serious Porch Monkey that.... still thinks that a woman raped will say nothing since it will shame her - in this case because he's a Black guy - a Porch Monkey...

Send him home ... see how he goes there.... rape his neighbour's daughter and he'll probably cop a machete to the neck...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #47 - Oct 10th, 2020 at 4:54pm

The Black guys seed the tall aryan Blonde Swedish girls while the Moslems seed the little ranga Swedish girls like dogs packed on a biatch in season.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #48 - Oct 12th, 2020 at 1:23am

Jasin wrote on Oct 10th, 2020 at 4:54pm:
The Black guys seed the tall aryan Blonde Swedish girls while the Moslems seed the little ranga Swedish girls like dogs packed on a biatch in season.

Imagine seeing people of a different nationality and racial background collaborating in agreement that your 15 years old daughter is worthy of being leered. Telling them to mind their own business does little to change their treatment of women.

I recall a girl of a young teenage range walking in front of me to get my attention. I looked up from my newspaper for 2 seconds to see who was shadowing my reading. Then I looked back down at the newspaper. I looked up again when the next lighting-blocker (who happened to be the girl's father) stood staring at me, accusing me of staring at his daughter.

Had I been in a different frame of mind at both examples, I would probably have knocked their heads off. But, y'know... BLM these days. My act would have been unfashionable.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print