Biden    
  7 (24.1%)
To close to call (I am a wimp)    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 29
« Created by: Super Nova on: Aug 30th, 2020 at 7:29pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Place your bets - Trump vs Biden (Read 8481 times)
Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Place your bets - Trump vs Biden
Aug 30th, 2020 at 7:28pm

Place your bets now on who will win the US Election.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Re: Place your bets - Trump vs Biden
Reply #1 - Aug 30th, 2020 at 7:29pm

I think Trump will win due to the unrest and BLM
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2020 at 9:38pm by Super Nova »  
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Aug 30th, 2020 at 7:36pm

Great Topic/Poll SuperNova. Cool

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #3 - Aug 30th, 2020 at 9:43pm

Even though I think Trump is a prat and liar, I see he is smart enough to win by appealing to people's basic fear.

The US is so divided, he only has to scare enough people into believe Biden's leftist agenda will hurt them. Law and Order is a major issue for white America and even the poorer areas destroyed by the violence.

His record on Covid may not be enough to stop him because of his propaganda message around how it is not his fault.

He will leverage his tough international stances on some issues that for too long have been unaddressed by previous administrations. The list goes on.

The stock market is at an all time high with tech stocks being over priced.... but the midwest are probably not big investors.

He is smarter than he looks.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Aug 30th, 2020 at 9:49pm

The Democrats let the rioters burn and loot thinking it would be an advantage but that's going to backfire spectacularly in their face.

IBI

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Aug 30th, 2020 at 10:01pm

How about adding;           The End to the American Republic, within 12 months.,
to the poll options ?

???

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1598787349/0#0

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #6 - Aug 30th, 2020 at 10:22pm

Yadda wrote on Aug 30th, 2020 at 10:01pm:

How about adding;           The End to the American Republic, within 12 months.,
to the poll options ?

???

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1598787349/0#0

That sound like a completely separate bet.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #7 - Aug 31st, 2020 at 7:25am

Even though I am sick if it all, I voted Trump!

« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2020 at 9:00am by Neferti »  

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Aug 31st, 2020 at 8:10am

Trump kicked the hornet's nest in American Politics.
The world can now see how the Corruption of the Media in Politics has led the nation astray from true Politics.

Trump's tact of 'open honesty' also puts all opposition on the backfoot too. Even Russia and China are cautious with Trump because he too can upset their applecart of power over their own people.

I'm just interested in why the Democrats (and even some Republicans) 'Fear' Trump? Why have they been threatened by him, even before he got involved with Politics.

...I just think it's because he's a red-haired Ranga and nothing more than just pure RACISM against him because of that. To the Media, Politics is just about Black men, Grey Raven-haired Men, Blue Brunette men and Yellow men.
Red haired, Blonde, Brown and Olive-Green Men are seen as 'outsiders' to the Media agenda and culture - but in truth, they are more fluent in Politics than the Media itself.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Sep 2nd, 2020 at 11:29pm

Joe Biden will forget to turn up to the Election because the little black woman will take care of everything.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #10 - Sep 5th, 2020 at 4:50pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 2nd, 2020 at 11:29pm:
Joe Biden will forget to turn up to the Election because the little black woman will take care of everything.

We all know Joe will do a Rudd with Gillard and step aside for the Black sheila... gotta make a point.... he'll plead, with ample justification - bad health and need for a grampa nap..... that is one reason I doubt Biden will win.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #11 - Sep 5th, 2020 at 4:52pm

Super Nova wrote on Aug 30th, 2020 at 9:43pm:
Even though I think Trump is a prat and liar, I see he is smart enough to win by appealing to people's basic fear.

The US is so divided, he only has to scare enough people into believe Biden's leftist agenda will hurt them. Law and Order is a major issue for white America and even the poorer areas destroyed by the violence.

His record on Covid may not be enough to stop him because of his propaganda message around how it is not his fault.

He will leverage his tough international stances on some issues that for too long have been unaddressed by previous administrations. The list goes on.

The stock market is at an all time high with tech stocks being over priced.... but the midwest are probably not big investors.

He is smarter than he looks.

The poorer areas have less protection and are proportionately liable to lose far more...... Joe Rich might go out and buy a new house in a flash - Jo Poor can't ...

".. turning into the back straight it's Trum Povdoom by a three lengths followed by Indy Pendants, Late Throw, Outside Richie, Hilarious Try and Obama's Legacy making up a distant field, and Biden Mytime and Darkoff Cider dead last... with only three quarters of the race done, it looks like another win for Trum Povdoom ...."

« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2020 at 4:57pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 7th, 2020 at 8:38pm

This time, I am going to bet on Trump.  There are simply too many powerful interests wanting Trump re-elected.   The key point would be, if he can somehow with a bit of luck of course, pressure the US pharmaceutical company to push through with even a quasi effective vaccine by November, and credit it to himself, then his path to re-election is clear.

IP Logged

Jest
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW South Coast
Reply #13 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 11:36am

Jasin wrote on Sep 2nd, 2020 at 11:29pm:
Well that's what shes aiming to do or are you going to spin her as a victim. I dont think so!

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

IP Logged

Jest
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW South Coast
Reply #14 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 11:42am

I'm betting it will be Trump (because the country is fed up with Woke People and the BS they tell) and then the country will implode. Batten down the hatches everyone. Its going to be brutal.

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Send Topic Print