Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cracker Barrel Cheese offends me (Read 281 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Cracker Barrel Cheese offends me
Jul 30th, 2020 at 9:15pm

Saputo Inc who owns Coon Cheese also owns Cracker Barrel.

Cracker, sometimes white cracker or cracka, is a derogatory term used for white people

CHANGE THE NAME

I'm going to see if I can start a campaign to get it changed.

https://www.saputo.com/en/our-products/international-sector/dairy-division-austr...

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Cracker Barrel Cheese offends me
Reply #1 - Jul 30th, 2020 at 9:25pm

Won't happen. Black people are colonising the Media like White people colonised Australia. It's theirs now.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #2 - Jul 30th, 2020 at 9:37pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 30th, 2020 at 9:25pm:
Won't happen. Black people are colonising the Media like White people colonised Australia. It's theirs now.

Australia belongs to white people you say?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jul 30th, 2020 at 11:01pm

There is a restaurant chain in the States called "Cracker Barrel." I eat there once a year ... maybe ... on the drive to New Orleans. The food is pretty good. Never heard anyone make the racist connection but its customer base certainly fits it ... the pejorative "cracker" is old-fashioned in the USA and younger people would be clueless to hear it used that way.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #4 - Jul 30th, 2020 at 11:08pm

**munches on Coon Colby bought today... bit of peperoni.... I know - disgusting stuff* ...   Cool

Heeeey!  Where's John Smith?  Take a bullet for the team, did he?  Or was that him on the news talking to his mama on the phone while waving through her window as she lies sick with Corona?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Jul 30th, 2020 at 11:19pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 30th, 2020 at 11:08pm:
**munches on Coon Colby bought today... bit of peperoni.... I know - disgusting stuff* ...   Cool

Heeeey!  Where's John Smith?  Take a bullet for the team, did he?  Or was that him on the news talking to his mama on the phone while waving through her window as she lies sick with Corona?

Gino? That Ginormous fat slob is at home feasting on that maggot-infested cheese that some Italians love.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #6 - Jul 30th, 2020 at 11:44pm

AiA wrote on Jul 30th, 2020 at 11:19pm:

Gino? That Ginormous fat slob is at home feasting on that maggot-infested cheese that some Italians love.

Gorgonzola? I'm quite partial to that and a garlic marinated Kalamata olive on a cracker. The cracker has to be female though, Mimo probably likes it impaled on a firm stick.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Jul 30th, 2020 at 11:50pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 30th, 2020 at 11:44pm:

Gorgonzola? I'm quite partial to that and a garlic marinated Kalamata olive on a cracker. The cracker has to be female though, Mimo probably likes it impaled on a firm stick.

No, there is literally an Italian cheese with maggots. The French have their version of it as well. Gino scarfs; he doesn't eat.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #8 - Jul 30th, 2020 at 11:59pm

AiA wrote on Jul 30th, 2020 at 11:50pm:

No, there is literally an Italian cheese with maggots. The French have their version of it as well. Gino scarfs; he doesn't eat.

Eeww... I had to google that. Casu marzu.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #9 - Jul 31st, 2020 at 12:18am

And here I thought Gorgonzola was a Japanese movie monster... just goes to show, eh?   Wink  Grin    A female Cracker, you say? May-Bella-Sue - gits them Kala-what's it olives an' some dry biscuits what you calls crackers... we got us a guest!  An' some of that Eye-talian cheese!  Move now, girl!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print