Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 135
Send Topic Print
Falling into place??? (Read 101636 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Falling into place???
Reply #975 - Mar 2nd, 2021 at 8:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 1st, 2021 at 10:49pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 1st, 2021 at 8:24pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 28th, 2021 at 11:28pm:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 28th, 2021 at 5:48pm:
moses wrote on Feb 28th, 2021 at 5:44pm:
As I said evil.

Evil institutions do not seek to spread good deeds across the land.

Quite the opposite in fact.

Why didn't Govts. force them to return the stolen land?

Because they would be ex-communicated if they did, Bobby.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Nice to see you in your comfort zone, Bbiwan - out of your mind.

Were you beaten too much? Not enough? Who knows. you are fccd up either way. The slapped any sense out of you, those nuns/brothers/trainers in history/ cymbal players in he army reserves/whatever fccd you up.

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Anything of any value to say?  No, it doesn't appear so.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yawning again - Bbwian doesnt understand why his bias is questioned.
Has a doctorate (mail order) but no intelligence.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #976 - Mar 2nd, 2021 at 8:41pm

moses wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 3:43pm:

Take a well-ordered homogenous society like Sweden.

Add a large dose of Muslims.

See it degraded before your very eyes.

Turn it around and add a large dose od Swedes to any Muslim country. You all know thait would improve before your very eyes.

Wacism, innit. Must be. What else could it be....

Er.... culture.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #977 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 2:26pm

India: Communists join forces with Muslim leaders against Hindus MAR 2, 2021
&
Congo: Muslims murder 10 people, decapitating 8 of them in jihad attack on village MAR 2, 2021

At least eight people were decapitated in the village of Boyo in the northeast Ituri province, while two others were shot dead in Kainama village

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 20:4 “ and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands;

In Bible symbolism:
Beast = Kingdom/government/political power Daniel 7:17, 23

islam is sweeping across the globe either by direct force or posing as refugees in the western world.

islam fit's the description of the end days beast, which beheads innocent people who do not worship allah and islam, islam also has halal certification enforced globally now, which is the mark that controls how we buy and sell.

islam is evil any honest person will say this.

It is satanism galloping across the globe right now, 100% supported by the leftwing of the political west.

Leftwing social engineering, political correctness is the indoctrination from preschool to university being carried out right now in the west.

Evil days ahead as the islam leftwing duo of evil gains a foothold over western society.

All predicted in the Bible, happening as we watch.

The choice is ours, we are doing it to ourselves.

Falling into place?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #978 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 4:30pm

Frank wrote on Mar 2nd, 2021 at 8:35pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 1st, 2021 at 10:49pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 1st, 2021 at 8:24pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 28th, 2021 at 11:28pm:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 28th, 2021 at 5:48pm:
moses wrote on Feb 28th, 2021 at 5:44pm:
As I said evil.

Evil institutions do not seek to spread good deeds across the land.

Quite the opposite in fact.

Why didn't Govts. force them to return the stolen land?

Because they would be ex-communicated if they did, Bobby.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Nice to see you in your comfort zone, Bbiwan - out of your mind.

Were you beaten too much? Not enough? Who knows. you are fccd up either way. The slapped any sense out of you, those nuns/brothers/trainers in history/ cymbal players in he army reserves/whatever fccd you up.

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Anything of any value to say?  No, it doesn't appear so.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yawning again - Bbwian doesnt understand why his bias is questioned.
Has a doctorate (mail order) but no intelligence.

Anything of any value to say?  No, it doesn't appear so.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #979 - Mar 3rd, 2021 at 5:05pm

Catholicism: Where the Priest gets the money, but no sex and the Followers get the sex (large poor families) and no money.

Protestantism: The opposite of Catholicism. Where the Priest gets the sex (and invented Divorce to get more pussy and kids like a redneck) - while the Followers wave their hands in the air like ScoMo singing "Let's form a Company" (T.I.S.M style) for the money. Protestant Priest in USA has 19 kids - because God (his Followers) provide.

Orthodox: the best of both worlds where the Priest gets both the Money and to have a Family (sex) - but lacks many followers because they don't get much of both.

The Pagan: ahh, the Burning Man himself. The Pagan Priest gets neither money or sex, but he has the greatest following  as they get both (diminished over a large mass, unlike Orthodox clergy) money and sex during the Pagan festivals.

These are the 4 Points of the Cross. There is no escape from it and one must choose the path to take be it Priest or Follower. Every point has an advantage and disadvantage.

Obviously the best position is the Orthodox Priest who gets the best of both worlds and doesn't have to spread it thin with many others like the Pagan Followers have to.

...which brings us to the fact that Judaism, Christianity and Mohommedism are just a larger version of this.

Make your choice.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #980 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:34pm

Turkey: Muslima says if she knew she wouldn’t be punished for it, she would cut off the heads of 20 Christians MAR 3, 2021.
&
France: Nearly 70% say ‘Islamo-Leftism’ is a major problem MAR 3, 2021

The beast that beheads innocent people rearing its' ugly head in Turkey.

People realizing that the leftards are just as bad as the muslims is a heartening sign.

However will the leftards march on unabated in their quest to destroy the west from within?

The west has been indoctrinated from preschool through to university, by leftwing social engineering / political correctness for decades now, the people may all be to stupid to see what has happened to us.

Society is crumbling around our ears, utter evil depravity of islam is on a roll across the globe.

It was all predicted in the Bible 2021 years ago.

We can see it happening right in front of us.

Falling into place?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #981 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 5:51pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Islamophobe in aisle four!  Islamophobe in aisle four!  You'll need a bucket and mop to clean up his mess!  A bucket and mop to aisle four!  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #982 - Mar 4th, 2021 at 6:36pm

Moses is more an Anti-Moslem,
than he is a Pro-Christian.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #983 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 4:47pm

Pakistan: Muslim cleric tells students not to play sports, but to join jihad and kill ‘blasphemers’ MAR 4, 2021.

He tells the students: “Anyone who dares to speak about any of our Prophets, it is your duty to slice him up.”

&
PA plants trees for jihad murderers at a school to teach kids about ‘heroic prisoners’ MAR 4, 2021.
&
Canary Islands: Muslim migrants gang-rape woman who stopped to ask them about their plight MAR 4, 2021.

The Qur’an teaches that Infidel women can be lawfully taken for sexual use (cf. its allowance for a man to take “captives of the right hand,” 4:3, 4:24, 23:1-6, 33:50, 70:30).

muslim kids being taught to hate the non believers, pack rape of an innocent women by muslims.

All part and parcel of islam.

We know that islam is evil, we know that the leftwing is groveling before islam and fully supporting it.

It is all happening under our noses, when will the world wake up and be honest about the evil that stalks the globe?

It's our choice we can stop it.

Simply telling the truth about islam allah muhammad and the qur'an can put a stop to it all.

The bible predicts that mankind will allow evil to flourish in the last days.

It's happening as we watch, right now.

Falling into place?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #984 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 5:41pm

Zarathustrians, Jews, Christians, Moslems - they're all in it together
*sing along

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #985 - Mar 5th, 2021 at 6:44pm

Islamophobia, Moses.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #986 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 4:38pm

Islamic Republic of Iran arrested at least 115 Christians last year for practicing their faith MAR 5, 2021.

There are approximately 800,000 Christians in Iran, of which 130,000 are ethnic Armenian and Assyrian Christians, and the remaining 670,000 converts from Islam. The Iranian government considers Christians who have converted from Islam to be apostates, a form of religious abandonment which is a criminal offense under Iran’s law
&
This Just in: John Brennan Is ‘Embarrassed’ to Be White MAR 4, 2021.

Former CIA top dog John Brennan tuned in to CPAC over the last few days, and was disgusted by what he saw – not just because he voted Communist in 1976 and is still very far to the left, but because white people were behaving there in a way that made him sorry to be among their number: “I’m increasingly embarrassed to be a white male these days,” Brennan claimed, “with what I see other white males say.”

Perfect examples of satanism sweeping the globe right in front of us, just as the Bible predicted.

Iran persecuting Christians, lunatic leftards groveling in abject submission before the satanic moon god allah, as they practice self loathing as the leftwing social engineering and political correctness ordained for them.

It's a sick world, it appears that evil will run undisputed in the last days just as the Bible predicted.

Oh well each to his own, there is an answer, it's entirely up to us what we do.

Truth or lies?

That's all we have to do, make a choice to be honest and we can stop the satanism of islam / leftard policy over night.

It's all there right now.

Falling into place?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #987 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 4:58pm

Islamophobia, Moses.  Tsk, tsk. You appear to know only one tune, Moses. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #988 - Mar 6th, 2021 at 5:09pm

If it wasn't for Islam, Christian Europe would still be in the Dark Ages.  Grin

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #989 - Mar 7th, 2021 at 3:56pm

2021.02.1   Christians slaughtered 1
2021.02.16  Christians slaughtered 14            
2021.02.07  Christians slaughtered 5            
2021.01.21  Christians slaughtered 1      
2021.01.16  Christians slaughtered 2      
2021.01.12  Christians slaughtered 1      
2020.12.29  Christians slaughtered 5      
2020.12.24  Christians slaughtered 11      
2020.12.21  Christians slaughtered 1      
2020.12.21  Christians slaughtered 8      
2020.12.18  Christians slaughtered 2      
2020.12.14  Christians slaughtered 1      
2020.12.12  Christians slaughtered 27      
2020.12.10  Christians slaughtered 1      
2020.12.07  Christians slaughtered 1      
2020.12.07  Christians slaughtered 1      
2020.12.01  Christians slaughtered 3

Total = 118

Just under three  months 118 Christians killed for their faith by muslims, because it is a religious duty of muslims to commit these degenerate acts of satanism.

muslims practice human sacrifice, they slaughter innocent people to appease their reinvented moon god allah (human sacrifice).

islamic human sacrifice is supported by leftard apologists on this very board, in this thread.

The Bible told us of the beast that beheads and has a mark to buy and sell, we know this is islam.

The Bible told us that Christians would be deliberately lied about in order to persecute them, we see this happening almost daily.

satanism is starting to run rampant around the globe, we were warned that man would choose this path over righteousness and truth.

It's all there right in front of us.

Falling into place?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 135
Send Topic Print