Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 135
Send Topic Print
Falling into place??? (Read 101671 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Falling into place???
Reply #270 - Oct 19th, 2020 at 9:30pm

Frank wrote on Oct 19th, 2020 at 9:17pm:
FBrian Ross wrote on Oct 19th, 2020 at 7:22pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Such a poor excuse for a human being you are, Soren.  I wonder how you fitted in at the University of Baloney?  I mean, full of all those 'rrible little South Europeans who you surely hold in contempt.  Afterall, they are deeply influenced by their proximity to North Africa.  Look, run along.  When you learn to tolerate other peoples' beliefs, we might be able to discuss them rationally.  At the moment you are irrational.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If I didn't know you were a baffled, confused, no-brow IGNORANT fool I'd say you should be ashamed of your gutless spinelessness. But I know you are so I won't.

Completely irrational.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #271 - Oct 20th, 2020 at 2:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 18th, 2020 at 2:21pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Why must all Muslims come under continued suspicion because of the actions of a time minority?  Islamophobia.  The fear that keeps on giving.  A Christian kills someone do we suspect all Christians of being criminals or Terrorists?  Nope.  An Islamist kills someone, we are expected to be suspicious of all Muslims, no matter how young or old.  Tsk, tsk.  Keep on being Islamophobes.  It gives you something to fear.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why is free speech something Muslims can murdered you for in Western Europe?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #272 - Oct 20th, 2020 at 2:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 17th, 2020 at 12:43pm:
Are condemning traditional Islam or Islamism, Soren?  There is quite a difference, you do realise?  If you set out to rile Islamists, you have to expect casualties.  If you set out to rile traditional Islam, people ignore you.  Which do you prefer to do?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

They can't be told apart until they murder you.

« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2020 at 2:41pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #273 - Oct 20th, 2020 at 4:37pm

Frank wrote on Oct 20th, 2020 at 2:29pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 18th, 2020 at 2:21pm:

Why must all Muslims come under continued suspicion because of the actions of a time minority?  Islamophobia.  The fear that keeps on giving.  A Christian kills someone do we suspect all Christians of being criminals or Terrorists?  Nope.  An Islamist kills someone, we are expected to be suspicious of all Muslims, no matter how young or old.  Tsk, tsk.  Keep on being Islamophobes.  It gives you something to fear.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

They can't.  The law forbids the act of murder.  Your question is silly.  You need to rephrase it. "Why do some Islamists murder other people because of the issue of free speech?"

The answer is because some Islamists refuse to recognise the concept of freedom of speech.  Some Westerns have difficulty it appears, understanding that, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2020 at 5:22pm by Brian Ross »  

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #274 - Oct 20th, 2020 at 4:47pm

Mali: Muslims murder Swiss Christian missionary they were holding hostage OCT 19, 2020

The Muslim persecution of Christians continues throughout Africa at genocidal proportions. This persecution focuses primarily on native Christians, but the murder of Stockly demonstrates that foreigners aren’t safe, either.

&
France: Islamic preacher issued death fatwa against teacher who was beheaded for showing Muhammad cartoons
OCT 19, 2020

The French school teacher beheaded in an Islamist terror attack on Friday had a ‘fatwa’ launched against him before he was killed, France’s interior minister said today.

Gerald Darmanin said an arrested preacher and a father who complained about the teacher’s use of Prophet Mohammed cartoons had ‘clearly launched a fatwa’, or Islamic religious ruling, against teacher Samuel Paty.

and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; (Revelation 20:4)

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
&
Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Pure unbridled satanism running rampant.

A beast that beheads and has a mark to buy and sell.

Christians falsely accused hated and persecuted.

All foretold over 2020 years ago.

Happening right in front of us.

Falling into place?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #275 - Oct 21st, 2020 at 4:34pm

Muslims hail beheading of teacher who showed Muhammad cartoons as heroic: ‘A warning to all critics of Islam’ OCT 20, 2020.

Muslims praise the terrorist as a “hero” and warn other critics of Islam that more blood will be shed if one mocks their Prophet Muhammad or the Koran.

&
Tunisia: MP glorifies the beheading of a French teacher for showing a Muhammad cartoon OCT 20, 2020.

“To insult the messenger of God” is “the greatest crime,” and whoever committed it had to “bear its consequences.”

“ and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; (Revelation 20:4)

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

islam has used beheading as a tool for the control of non muslims for 1400 odd years.

islam uses halal certification to control buying and selling.

islam is acknowledged as a death cult, one quarter of the people on earth are muslims.

All happening right in front of us, right now 2020.

All foretold 2020 years ago.

Falling into place?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #276 - Oct 21st, 2020 at 4:40pm

Why must all Muslims come under continued suspicion because of the actions of a tiny minority?  Islamophobia.  The fear that keeps on giving.  A Christian kills someone do we suspect all Christians of being criminals or Terrorists?  Nope.  An Islamist kills someone, we are expected to be suspicious of all Muslims, no matter how young or old.  Tsk, tsk.  Keep on being Islamophobes.  Moses, it gives you something to fear.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #277 - Oct 21st, 2020 at 4:57pm

All muslims 100% support the cause and motivation of islamic human rights atrocities (the qur'an).

If all muslims 100% support the cause and motivation, they 100% support the engendered islamic human rights atrocities.

All lying leftards state they tolerate the cause and motivation of islamic human rights atrocities (the qur'an), tolerate equals allow equates support, therefore the lying leftards also 100% support the islamic human rights atrocities.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #278 - Oct 21st, 2020 at 7:10pm

All Christians 100% support the cause and motivation of Christian human rights atrocities (the Bible).

If all Christians 100% support the cause and motivation, they 100% support the engendered Christian human rights atrocities.

All lying Rightards state they tolerate the cause and motivation of Christian human rights atrocities (the Bible), tolerate equals allow equates support, therefore the lying Rightards also 100% support the Christian human rights atrocities. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #280 - Oct 23rd, 2020 at 3:44pm

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #282 - Oct 26th, 2020 at 3:14pm

Muslims from Mozambique screaming ‘Allahu akbar’ cross into Tanzania, behead 20 people OCT 25, 2020.

Never a week goes by that muslims don't behead innocent people, as an act of appeasement / offering to allah.

muslims right now the 21st century, are practicing human sacrifice by beheading, with the blessings of the worlds' leftists and so called *moderates*.

The muslims who carry out the beheadings all are 100% convinced that they are obeying the qur'an, infallible words of allah, the teachings of muhammad.

islam allah the qur'an and muhammad, are the cause and motivation of islamic beheadings, that is a guaranteed fact.

The leftists and moderates are trying to force the world to accept and embrace islam with all of its' associated satanical beliefs.

A beast which beheads was predicted over 2020 years ago.

In Bible symbolism • Beast = Kingdom/government/political power Daniel 7:17, 23 

islam fits the bill perfectly, as the beast that beheads in the last days.

Happening right in front of us globally.

Falling into place?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #283 - Oct 26th, 2020 at 3:28pm

Boring, boring, bullshit, Moses.  You really do enjoy spreading it about, don't you?  Tell me, should all Christians be held accountable for the crimes of the Nazis?  Should all Christians be held accountable for what the Serbs did in Bosnia?  Tsk, tsk, using your logic, it is what should happen.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2020 at 3:48pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #284 - Oct 26th, 2020 at 3:35pm

O.K snakemouth, please tell us what teachings of Christ were the nazis etc. following?

The muslims who commit human rights atrocities, are all following the qur'an, the infallible words of allah.

Why are you so afraid of the truth snakemouth?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 135
Send Topic Print