Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 135
Send Topic Print
Falling into place??? (Read 102719 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Falling into place???
Reply #255 - Oct 18th, 2020 at 1:55pm

French authorities: Muslim who killed man for Muhammad cartoons may not be ‘radicalized,’ may have ‘another motive’ OCT 17, 2020.

The man screamed “Allahu akbar” and beheaded his victim in accord with Qur’an 47:4. The victim had received death threats for days before the murder, all in connection with his showing Muhammad cartoons to his class. The willful ignorance here is absolutely staggering.

A history teacher who showed his pupils cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed in class was beheaded near his school in a Paris suburb on Friday by a suspected Islamist terrorist who shouted “Allahu Akbar”, police said.

There we have it, France is seeking to exonerate the satanical islam, for the *religious* slaughter of a non believer.

The teacher was a human sacrifice to allah.

The muslims uttered the praises of allah and beheaded the teacher as an appeasement to allah.

That's the plain and simple truth, a satanical human sacrifice has taken place and the French are desperately trying to excuse and exonerate the pure satanism of islam.

It's all been foretold.

Satanism running rampant, the beast that beheads and has a mark to buy and sell, the last horseman (spirit) to sweep the earth, who rules one quarter of the people on earth and is called death.

islam fits all of them.

Falling into place?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #256 - Oct 18th, 2020 at 2:21pm

Why must all Muslims come under continued suspicion because of the actions of a time minority?  Islamophobia.  The fear that keeps on giving.  A Christian kills someone do we suspect all Christians of being criminals or Terrorists?  Nope.  An Islamist kills someone, we are expected to be suspicious of all Muslims, no matter how young or old.  Tsk, tsk.  Keep on being Islamophobes.  It gives you something to fear.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #257 - Oct 18th, 2020 at 2:48pm

The muslims all pray to allah while they commit their human rights atrocities.

islam teaches them that they are doing the will of allah, islam teaches them they will assuredly go to paradise if they are killed while committing their human rights atrocities.

The muslim terrorists all cite the qur'an as the cause and motivation for committing their atrocities.

Every single muslim who will not renounce and denounce the evil in the qur'an, which is the cause and motivation for all the satanical human sacrifice the fundamentalists are committing, must therefore support the engendered human rights atrocities.

There is not a muslim alive who does not revere these satanical verses as the infallible unchangeable words of allah, therefore every single muslim supports the atrocities committed by muslims as instructed by the qur'an.

The same can be said for the sick lunatic leftards who refuse to decry the filth and depravity in the qur'an, which engenders the islamic human rights atrocities, they also give moral and passive support for the atrocities.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #258 - Oct 18th, 2020 at 4:14pm

moses wrote on Oct 18th, 2020 at 2:48pm:

So do Islamists, Moses.  Time you learnt the differences between the two groups.

I wonder do Christians call upon Jesus when they commit Terrorist acts?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #259 - Oct 18th, 2020 at 8:38pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 18th, 2020 at 4:14pm:

So do Islamists, Moses.  Time you learnt the differences between the two groups.

I wonder do Christians call upon Jesus when they commit Terrorist acts?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

They dont.

What IS the difference between islamists, muslims, mohammedans, jihadists?

To me they are all the same. Educate us, oh, doctor of whatever. Go on. Show us your learning.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #260 - Oct 18th, 2020 at 8:51pm

Frank wrote on Oct 18th, 2020 at 8:38pm:

They dont.

To me they are all the same. Educate us, oh, doctor of whatever. Go on. Show us your learning.

Only if you open your mind and relinquish all concepts of Islamophobia, Soren.   Are you willing to do that?   Doesn't mean you have to jump into bed with the next Muslim you meet but it means you cannot assume they are all evil.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #261 - Oct 19th, 2020 at 12:30pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 18th, 2020 at 8:51pm:

They dont.

Only if you open your mind and relinquish all concepts of Islamophobia, Soren.   Are you willing to do that?   Doesn't mean you have to jump into bed with the next Muslim you meet but it means you cannot assume they are all evil. 

Rejecting the Koran, Mohammed - the common thread that binds islamists, muslims, mohammedans, jihadists together - is not Islamophobia.

It is a rejection of a particular ideological and cultural way of seeing and being in the world. 

Your constant reference to 'islamophobia' is a way to simply not accept that Islam can be rejected entirely. If I reject Scientology and view its adherents with doubt and suspicion - is that Scientologyphobia? Is atheism Christianityphobia?

Your conceptual worlds is whirling with laughable paradoxes and contradictions and fundamental (often willful) misunderstandings and misrepresentations.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #262 - Oct 19th, 2020 at 12:41pm

Frank wrote on Oct 19th, 2020 at 12:30pm:

They dont.

Rejecting the Koran, Mohammed - the common thread that binds islamists, muslims, mohammedans, jihadists together - is not Islamophobia.

It is a rejection of a particular ideological and cultural way of seeing and being in the world. 

Your constant reference to 'islamophobia' is a way to simply not accept that Islam can be rejected entirely. If I reject Scientology and view its adherents with doubt and suspicion - is that Scientologyphobia? Is atheism Christianityphobia?

Your conceptual worlds is whirling with laughable paradoxes and contradictions and fundamental (often willful) misunderstandings and misrepresentations.

As I suspected, I would be wasting my time attempting to explain the difference between traditional Islam and Islamism.  Why?  Because you reject that there is any difference between the two.   Tell me, is there any difference, say between Catholicism and the beliefs of Opus Dei?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #263 - Oct 19th, 2020 at 12:55pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 19th, 2020 at 12:41pm:

They dont.

As I suspected, I would be wasting my time attempting to explain the difference between traditional Islam and Islamism.  Why?  Because you reject that there is any difference between the two.   Tell me, is there any difference, say between Catholicism and the beliefs of Opus Dei?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

For the purposes of rejecting them their differences are neither here nor there - you reject the foundations of both: the Bible and Jesus.

What details they squabble between themselves is not relevant when you have already rejected their shared foundations.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #264 - Oct 19th, 2020 at 1:46pm

Frank wrote on Oct 19th, 2020 at 12:55pm:

They dont.

For the purposes of rejecting them their differences are neither here nor there - you reject the foundations of both: the Bible and Jesus.

What details they squabble between themselves is not relevant when you have already rejected their shared foundations.

I reject all religions, Soren.  Not just Catholicism or Christianity.  I am tolerant of these obscure beliefs in a sky fairy.  That is the difference between you and myself - I tolerate such beliefs, you reject them with vehemence.  Until you grow up and learn to tolerate peoples' beliefs, you will remain a silly man. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #265 - Oct 19th, 2020 at 3:37pm

More proof from snakemouth that he supports islamic terrorism.

The fundamentalists all tell us they are obeying the qur'an, when they commit human rights atrocities in the name of allah.

The *moderates* all agree that the qur'an causes and motivates the islamic human rights atrocities (they try to excuse the qur'an, saying that the fundamentalists *misinterpret* and *misunderstand* the qur'an.)

This obviously shows that the qur'an is in need of reformation, so as to not cause and motivate islamic human rights atrocities committed in the name of allah.

The one huge problem for the muslims is the ethos that the qur'an is infallible and can't be changed, words of allah.

So, to stop the human rights atrocities committed in the name of allah, with truth then denouncing and purging the many verses of evil in the book, will also destroy islam (the qur'an is not infallible and perfect, the exact opposite applies).

The *moderates* all know this, that's why they are quiet happy with the status quo of, bloodshed death and destruction by the fundamentalists, over destroying islam.

The sick leftards also know all of the above, that's why they also are quiet happy with the existing state of affairs: bloodshed death and destruction by fundamentalists in the name of allah, because the qur'an tells them to.

The leftards all state they *tolerate* islam as it is now, (fundamentalists raping torturing and slaughtering non muslims, because the qur'an tells them to, *moderates* making pathetic excuses for the atrocities.)

They tolerate, which means they support this evil state of affairs (muslims committing human rights atrocities in the name of allah, because the qur'an tells them to).

They tolerate, they allow, they support.

Oh well it was all foretold over 2020 years ago.

Evil will run rampant.

Falling into place?
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2020 at 3:56pm by moses »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #266 - Oct 19th, 2020 at 4:34pm

moses wrote on Oct 19th, 2020 at 3:37pm:
More proof from snakemouth that he supports islamic terrorism.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You really are grasping at straws, aren't you, Moses?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #267 - Oct 19th, 2020 at 5:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 19th, 2020 at 1:46pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 19th, 2020 at 12:55pm:

They dont.

I reject all religions, Soren.  Not just Catholicism or Christianity.  I am tolerant of these obscure beliefs in a sky fairy.  That is the difference between you and myself - I tolerate such beliefs, you reject them with vehemence.  Until you grow up and learn to tolerate peoples' beliefs, you will remain a silly man. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I don't have to be like you, Bbwian, you are not a paragon of anything but spineless apologetics.  Reject but tolerate? Not when they are massacring for Allah and most recently cutting off the head of a teacher for showing cartoons.  Such people deserve no tolerance of any kind. So I do not tolerate the ideology that tolerates such people in its midst.

You do, of course, you tolerate every non-western depravity especially it it Islamic or Aborigines (the more primitive, the more you are for it) but you will not tolerate any disagreement with you that is based on Western values - to you that's all 'Tory', right wing', ''racist' and so you must always rally forth to denounce those. No tolerance for Western values when they clash with the primitives you valorise relentlessly. 

Muslims and primitives? Oh, you cannot possible do anything but tolerate, tolerate, tolerate. Beheading, violence, rape, brutality, intolerance? You tolerate it all - but not any of their critics. Criticisng primitive prutality and violence is 'tory' and 'right wing' and 'racist'.

If I didn't know you were a baffled, confused, no-brow fool I'd say you should be ashamed of your gutless spinelessness. But I know you are so I won't.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #268 - Oct 19th, 2020 at 7:22pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Such a poor excuse for a human being you are, Soren.  I wonder how you fitted in at the University of Baloney?  I mean, full of all those 'rrible little South Europeans who you surely hold in contempt.  Afterall, they are deeply influenced by their proximity to North Africa.  Look, run along.  When you learn to tolerate other peoples' beliefs, we might be able to discuss them rationally.  At the moment you are irrational.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #269 - Oct 19th, 2020 at 9:17pm

FBrian Ross wrote on Oct 19th, 2020 at 7:22pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Such a poor excuse for a human being you are, Soren.  I wonder how you fitted in at the University of Baloney?  I mean, full of all those 'rrible little South Europeans who you surely hold in contempt.  Afterall, they are deeply influenced by their proximity to North Africa.  Look, run along.  When you learn to tolerate other peoples' beliefs, we might be able to discuss them rationally.  At the moment you are irrational.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If I didn't know you were a baffled, confused, no-brow IGNORANT fool I'd say you should be ashamed of your gutless spinelessness. But I know you are so I won't.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 135
Send Topic Print