Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 135
Send Topic Print
Falling into place??? (Read 102474 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Falling into place???
Reply #165 - Sep 23rd, 2020 at 1:00pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 12:21pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 11:49am:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 7:02am:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2020 at 1:12pm:
rhino wrote on Sep 22nd, 2020 at 12:28am:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 21st, 2020 at 10:38pm:
Muslims pay tax too, Bobby.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
theoretically. As most of them are on centerlink they actually dont.

Some are, most aren't, Bobby.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

But we have no actual statistics either way.

Your prejudices are showing, Bobby.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Come on - my theory is that Muslims are takers
not givers to our tax system.

And you can prove that theory, how, exactly, Bobby?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #166 - Sep 23rd, 2020 at 3:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 1:00pm:

No - as I have already explained the statistics seem to be a state secret.
Maybe you can find out?
Would Freedom of Information work with Centrelink -
now renamed Services Australia?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #167 - Sep 23rd, 2020 at 3:37pm

We could probably add up the taxation that Muslims pay and compare it to the welfare that Muslims receive. It is likely that Muslims pay more tax than they receive. I am guessing that Muslims are mainly new migrants or temporary workers and are likely unable to qualify for welfare.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #168 - Sep 23rd, 2020 at 3:45pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 3:37pm:
We could probably add up the taxation that Muslims pay and compare it to the welfare that Muslims receive. It is likely that Muslims pay more tax than they receive. I am guessing that Muslims are mainly new migrants or temporary workers and are likely unable to qualify for welfare.

All the information we require is a state secret.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #169 - Sep 23rd, 2020 at 4:43pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 3:35pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 1:00pm:

No - as I have already explained the statistics seem to be a state secret.
Maybe you can find out?
Would Freedom of Information work with Centrelink -
now renamed Services Australia?

Nope.  Not interested enough to do it, Bobby.  So, it just remains a theory and has nothing to prove it.  Tsk, tsk, and yet you keep introducing it as "fact" for some obscure reason.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #170 - Sep 23rd, 2020 at 6:15pm

Islamic Republic of Iran: Four teens to have fingers amputated for theft SEP 22, 2020.

India: Muslim mob attacks Hindu procession, many Hindus injured SEP 22, 2020

Niger: ISIS claims responsibility for murdering six French aid workers and Nigerien guide at giraffe reserve SEP 22, 2020

Sweden: Journalist arrested for asking if Muslim-owned pharmacies would fairly distribute drugs if supplies limited SEP 21, 2020

Germany: Muslim migrant found to have trained with explosive belt for jihad group, authorities see no problem SEP 21, 2020

Where ever muslims are they are trouble.

islam is a sick evil satanic cult.

No good has or will come from islam, it is a burden on civilization.

Why are the lunatic leftards around the globe, so intent on bowing down to this satanical cult?

islam is stuck in the 7th century, it is not fit for the 21st century.

It is utterly evil, untold millions of innocent non muslims have been raped tortured and slaughtered by muslims in the last 1400 odd years.

Everybody knows this, yet they are determined to bow down to evil today.

Oh well each to his own.

We have been warned it will happen.

Ephesians 5:15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

Ephesians 5:16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Ephesians 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

Falling into place?.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #171 - Sep 24th, 2020 at 10:17am

Bobby. wrote on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 3:45pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 3:37pm:

All the information we require is a state secret.

We basically need two people to pay enough tax to fund one welfare recipient. If 2 Muslims worked and one was on welfare, then the tax payer to tax recipient ratio would be even. Is the Muslim unemployed above 35%?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #172 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 3:45pm

Pakistan: Muslim beats, rapes 6-year-old Christian girl, threatens to rape her again if parents continue court case
SEP 24, 2020.

Even worse, the family is unlikely to get justice in a Pakistani court. This is just another instance in the ongoing persecution of Christians in Pakistan, which receives scant notice internationally, because it doesn’t fit the mainstream narrative.

A Christian 6 year old girl was beaten and raped after being forcibly taken to the home of a Muslim rapist in broad daylight. In a sickening twist the local Muslim community are threatening the Christian parents with violence, the rape of their other daughters and financial ruin if they proceed with a legal case against paedophile Muhammad Waqas (18 yrs).

Very little if any at all justice will be served, in this case of a muslim pedophile, who abuses assaults and rapes a little Christian girl.

How bloody sick are muslims?

Why are they like this?

Why won't the *moderates* and the lunatic leftards be honest about muhammad the pedophile?

Aisha was married to the pedophile muhammad when she was six years old.

Now there is no way muhammad just met and married her, he would have had to be betrothed to her for a period of time, usually 2 years.

Which means the filthy disgusting muhammad got the hots for Aisha, when she was a toddler of four years old.

It is recorded that Aishas' father objected to the marriage, but muhammad said it was the will of allah, it was out of his hands.

The truth is plain and simple, muhammad was a perverted disgusting thief, liar, pedophile, rapist, torturer and mass murderer.

islam is based on the inner self of muhammad, he made all the rules and regulations.

That is why islam is an evil death cult pure and simple.

It was all foretold 2020 years.

Evil rules the day:

Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Ephesians 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

Christians hated simply for the namesake of Christ:

Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Falling into place?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #173 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 4:05pm

Keep on running to your "safe place", Moses.  No one can hurt you there, now can they?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #174 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:44pm

Your motto, Bbbwian:
freediver wrote 8:4on Apr 27th, 2008:
So if the extremists are right and Islam...is antithetical to democracy, how do you account for countries with a majority muslim population that [are democratic?]

Fd was an idiot back then but the scales fell from his eyes.

Unlike you, who clings to being an idiot no matter what. It's your core, your very being,  idiocy.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #175 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 1:30pm

Frank wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:44pm:
Your motto, Bbbwian:
freediver wrote 8:4on Apr 27th, 2008:
So if the extremists are right and Islam...is antithetical to democracy, how do you account for countries with a majority muslim population that [are democratic?]

Fd was an idiot back then but the scales fell from his eyes.

Unlike you, who clings to being an idiot no matter what. It's your core, your very being,  idiocy.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You really do miss the point, don't you, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #176 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 2:21pm

Italy: Muslim who murdered and attempted to behead priest is from ‘Islamic hotbed,’ Pope calls him a ‘headache’ SEP 25, 2020.

Father Roberto Malgesini was given a hero’s funeral Friday as the autopsy report revealed that 53-year-old Tunisian Muslim Mahmoudi Ridha had attempted to behead the priest.

The end times beast that beheads innocent people?

Revelation 20:4 “ and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands;

This end times beast also has in place a mark so that you can't buy or sell without it.

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Halal certification to buy and sell?

As I've said many times before, I'd like to be as sure of winning the lotto as I am that islam is this end times beast, that beheads innocent people, for not worshipping the reinvented pagan moon god allah, and has a mark to buy and sell.

All foretold over 2020 years ago.

Falling into place?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #177 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 10:05pm

Keep running to your safe place, Moses.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #178 - Sep 27th, 2020 at 8:51am

Moslems and Asians have taken over Sydney. Chinese are the biggest group in the city. Moslems basically rule the streets and businesses as well.

Moslems show how superior they are as they colonise this country.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #179 - Sep 28th, 2020 at 5:01pm

Linda Sarsour In Louisville: The Leftist/Islamic Alliance in Action SEP 26, 2020.

Sharia-adherent leftist activist and former Women’s March leader Linda Sarsour tweeted Wednesday: “Justice has NOT been served. Rise UP. All across this country. Everywhere. Rise up for #BreonnaTaylor.”

Sarsour’s presence among demonstrators in Louisville, many of whom quickly began rioting (two police officers were shot), was yet another example of the leftist/Islamic alliance.

It's happening right in front of us.

Anarchy riding on the verge of pure satanical evilness.

Lootings, burnings and murder of innocent people.

Leftards, muslims and dishonest black people the trio of evil, deliberately flaunting the law of the land.

We were warned that in the last days evil would run rampant.

Quote:

2 Timothy 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

2 Timothy 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

2 Timothy 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

2 Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Falling into place?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 135
Send Topic Print