Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 135
Send Topic Print
Falling into place??? (Read 101627 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Falling into place???
Reply #15 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 6:47pm

moses wrote on Aug 1st, 2020 at 5:41pm:
Quote:
And you want everybody else to choose it as well.

Just have to lie all the time hey snakemouth.

EACH TO HIS OWN.

Or is that still too hard for you to understand?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Look like you want to convince everybody that they must make a choice as well and you won't accept any other choice than yours.  Seek help, Moses.  For all out sakes.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 8:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 6:47pm:
moses wrote on Aug 1st, 2020 at 5:41pm:
Quote:
And you want everybody else to choose it as well.

Just have to lie all the time hey snakemouth.

EACH TO HIS OWN.

Or is that still too hard for you to understand?

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Look like you want to convince everybody that they must make a choice as well and you won't accept any other choice than yours.  Seek help, Moses.  For all out sakes.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 5:01pm:
Evidence, Please?   Roll Eyes

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Aug 6th, 2020 at 2:06pm

UK: Teacher fired from school for saying Muhammad was a false prophet AUG 5, 2020.

Satanism ruling, freedom of opinion and speech not allowed.

Bow down to evil is the official status of todays' society.

Oh well, it's all been foretold, only a remnant will have the ability to remain true, the majority will run with satanism.

It's all happening right in front of us, evil is running rampant right now across the globe.

There will be some very bad times ahead I'm afraid to say.

Falling into place?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #18 - Aug 6th, 2020 at 2:11pm

moses wrote on Aug 6th, 2020 at 2:06pm:
UK: Teacher fired from school for saying Muhammad was a false prophet AUG 5, 2020.

Satanism ruling, freedom of opinion and speech not allowed.

Bow down to evil is the official status of todays' society.

Oh well, it's all been foretold, only a remnant will have the ability to remain true, the majority will run with satanism.

It's all happening right in front of us, evil is running rampant right now across the globe.

There will be some very bad times ahead I'm afraid to say.

Falling into place?

At the moment there is only partial Sharia law.

He's lucky there's not full Sharia law or
he would have been crucified.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Aug 6th, 2020 at 2:16pm

If the lunatic leftards get their way sharia will have an in.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Aug 6th, 2020 at 2:46pm

moses wrote on Aug 6th, 2020 at 2:16pm:
If the lunatic leftards get their way sharia will have an in.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You really have a one track mind, Moses.  Tsk, tsk,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Aug 10th, 2020 at 2:45pm

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Aug 10th, 2020 at 2:50pm

Reckon if we brought back the old Convict punishments.
This nation will smarten up real quick, like in the old days.
This country has lost its way, crime 'escalates' here due to the offerings of the USA and their 'too much' freedom.
We better do something or Sharia Law will come into Australia as the new 'successful' discipline that exploits the niche left by the British 'conviction' version.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Aug 10th, 2020 at 2:57pm

I'm more for just telling it like it is (truth) jasin, that will destroy the degenerate death cult islam straight up, which would be a good start, on cleaning the globe up.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Aug 10th, 2020 at 3:15pm

moses wrote on Aug 10th, 2020 at 2:57pm:
I'm more for just telling it like it is (truth) jasin, that will destroy the degenerate death cult islam straight up, which would be a good start, on cleaning the globe up.

Well you shouldn't have stolen Religion from the Jews and call yourselves Christians and take it to Europe to exploit and use in 'stealing' other lands around the world now that your 'eyes are open'. Stealing Religion, is like eating from the Tree of Knowledge which 'Eve' did before Adam - which is why you crucified your 'masculinity' long ago.
Moslems were created to get that Religion back. Wink
They won't go until you 'release' your Religion from Europe.
Germany has. France soon next, then Italy and finally Britain.

If it wasn't for Religion from the Middle-East, you would never have discovered the world you did. A world covered in darkies!  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Aug 10th, 2020 at 3:40pm

It certainly looks as though there will be some very bleak times ahead.

Oh well we were warned it would happen.

Now it's just falling into place.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #28 - Aug 11th, 2020 at 6:15pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You really have a one track mind, Moses.  Tsk, tsk,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Aug 12th, 2020 at 3:10pm

Pakistan: Muslims falsely accuse Christian of blasphemy, beat him, mob of 3,000 surrounds his home AUG 11, 2020.

Pakistan’s blasphemy laws are the foundation of human rights abuses of monstrous proportions. The world yawns. The world yawns because the victims are of the wrong religion. If the perpetrators and the victims were reversed, this would be a huge international news story, because it would fit the international media narrative of Muslim victimhood. But no one will take any particular notice of this.

there was a Mob attack of about 3,000 people surrounding the house of the victim, while his family inside. They [s]ought to burn down the house along with the family of the victim as he was a blasphemer and therefore he rightly deserved to die along with his family that included his parents, wife and two young daughters 5 and 3 years of age.

Satanism is running rampant.

The loony leftards all support this type of thing against Christians, they merely look the other way as they hate Christianity just as much as the muslims.

Oh well we are warned that evil will run rampant in the last days and that people would hate Christians.

Quote:
Ephesians 5:15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

Ephesians 5:16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Ephesians 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Falling into place?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 135
Send Topic Print