Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 135
Send Topic Print
Falling into place??? (Read 101630 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Falling into place???
Reply #135 - Sep 16th, 2020 at 11:16pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 16th, 2020 at 10:57pm:
I can.  Can you, though?  It appears not.  No where did I claim I was an "Aborigine", Bobby.  Go back to your French-English dictionary or use Google-translate.  You'll discover the truth of what I say...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Je ne suis qu'un pauvre habitant indigène de la grande terre du sud, monsieur le rat d'égout

Google translate which is not very good:

I'm just a poor native inhabitant of the great land of the south, sir sewer rat.

My translation:
I am only a poor indigenous habitant of the great land of the South Mr sewer rat.

for indigenous habitant - read Aborigine.

dear Brian - do you actually understand French
or did you just stick something into Google translate?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #136 - Sep 17th, 2020 at 2:35pm

NYC: Muslim doctor called on people to spit on ‘Jew dogs,’ beat up Zionists, yet is allowed to treat Jewish patients SEP 16, 2020.

“The hospital discovered his social media rants and last year tried to fire Khass from his position as a pediatric resident, however, Khass took them to court and won his job back claiming the hospital wrongly fired him for violating his ‘freedom of speech.'”

Khass tweeted: “quran chapter 2 take not the christians and the jews for friends — I’m Muslim And Know This.”

How pathetic can this be?

This muslim pushing his islamic hatred and violence, the hospital tries to get rid of him, the court decided that they couldn't sack him.

He should have been barred from practicing medicine end of story.

Why does the court do this?

Authority bowing down to evil pure and simple.

How long before the globe will be honest about the filth and depravity of islam?

Evil ruling the day once again.

Ephesians 5:15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

Ephesians 5:16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Ephesians 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

Falling into place?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #137 - Sep 17th, 2020 at 4:13pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 16th, 2020 at 11:16pm:
I can.  Can you, though?  It appears not.  No where did I claim I was an "Aborigine", Bobby.  Go back to your French-English dictionary or use Google-translate.  You'll discover the truth of what I say...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Je ne suis qu'un pauvre habitant indigène de la grande terre du sud, monsieur le rat d'égout

I'm just a poor native inhabitant of the great land of the south, sir sewer rat.

My translation:
I am only a poor indigenous habitant of the great land of the South Mr sewer rat.

So, again, Bobby, I challenge your translation.  You make an interpretation of what I typed as against what I actually typed.  Funny that.  Your problem is you just want a fight, where none exists.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #138 - Sep 17th, 2020 at 4:16pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 17th, 2020 at 4:13pm:

My translation:

So, again, Bobby, I challenge your translation.  You make an interpretation of what I typed as against what I actually typed.  Funny that.  Your problem is you just want a fight, where none exists.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

dear Brian,
Is an indigenous habitant an Aborigine?  Embarrassed

Poor Brian - you thought you were being clever using French
but it backfired in your face when you underestimated me.
I am a French speaker and have been since I was 11 years old.  Grin

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #139 - Sep 17th, 2020 at 11:06pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 17th, 2020 at 4:16pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 17th, 2020 at 4:13pm:

My translation:

dear Brian,
Is an indigenous habitant an Aborigine?  Embarrassed

An "Aborigine" is a different word, Bobby.  Keep trying, it is amusing watching you do it.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes
Quote:
Poor Brian - you thought you were being clever using French
but it backfired in your face when you underestimated me.
I am a French speaker and have been since I was 11 years old.  Grin

Lucky you.  Pity your skill does not extend to what you are actually translating...

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #140 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 7:15am

Hi Brian-
how would you define an "indigenous habitant"  ?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #141 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 11:26am

My translation:

Of course its all google translate. Sometimes into Danish.
But his grasp of English itself appears erratic, often tenuous because of all the contradictory and paradoxical beliefs he tries to justify.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #142 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 12:56pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 18th, 2020 at 7:15am:
Hi Brian-

A "native" of a particular land...

"Aborigine" means effectively the same thing but it is a different word, Bobby.  A word I didn't use.  It is a word you used.  In otherwords, you weren't just translating what I type but interpreting it as well.  Naughty, naughty.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #143 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 12:58pm

Frank wrote on Sep 18th, 2020 at 11:26am:
Of course its all google translate. Sometimes into Danish.
But his grasp of English itself appears erratic, often tenuous because of all the contradictory and paradoxical beliefs he tries to justify.

And you speak it like a non-native speaker, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, we understand, it is because you flew here wheras I grew here.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #144 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 2:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 18th, 2020 at 12:56pm:
Hi Brian-

"Aborigine" means effectively the same thing but it is a different word, Bobby.  A word I didn't use.  It is a word you used.  In otherwords, you weren't just translating what I type but interpreting it as well.  Naughty, naughty.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

dear Brian,
I think you're the one who's naughty using
very ambiguous language.

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #145 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 2:59pm

Catholic spokesman evades question about whether Catholics and Muslims worship the same God SEP 17, 2020.

SAN DIEGO (ChurchMilitant.com) – A prominent Catholic apologist has sparked an explosive debate after he evaded a charged question asking whether the Catechism was right to affirm that Muslims “together with us [Catholics] adore the one, merciful God.”

However, the apologist immediately digresses into a discussion on “invincible ignorance,”

Relevations 17:3  and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast

17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.

The beast that beheads and has a mark to buy and sell equals islam, beheadings and halal certification are both islamic traits.

The woman riding on the back of the beast is the catholic church. The catholic church is groveling before the satanical reinvented pagan moon god allah, refuses to be honest about how Christianity is based on the Son of God being the Messiah Christ, who died on the cross for the sins of all man kind. The Christian God is called YHWH.

The reinvented pagan moon god allah does not have a son, it is a sin worthy of death to say different.

There is no possible way to reconcile the two gods as being one.

The catholics are siding with satanism on this occasion, they have done so in the past, the inquisitions being a prime example.

All foretold 2020 years ago.

Falling into place?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #146 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 3:05pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 18th, 2020 at 2:47pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 18th, 2020 at 12:56pm:
Hi Brian-

dear Brian,
I think you're the one who's naughty using
very ambiguous language.

No, you're the one reinterpreting words that were very precisely chosen, Bobby.  Tsk, tsk, caught out, erecting another strawman argument.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #147 - Sep 19th, 2020 at 4:55pm

Italy: Muslim migrant stabs pro-migrant priest to death, police reject bishops’ claim that killer was mentally ill SEP 17, 2020.

The Catholic Church of Pope Francis is so wedded to the idea that mass migration is a good thing and a Christian duty to accept and enable that even when police reject the claim that a Muslim migrant murderer was mentally ill, the Church insists on it. Even worse, “Roberto Bernasconi, president of the Como section of pro-migrant Catholic charity Caritas, blamed the ‘tragedy’ on the anti-migrant ‘climate of hatred and intolerance that is fomented in the city.'” That’s right: he is claiming that a Muslim migrant murdered a pro-migrant priest because of anti-migrant sentiment,

The harlot that rides on the back of the beast?

Who what is the beast?

In Bible symbolism:

Beast = Kingdom/government/political power Daniel 7:17, 23

“ and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; (Revelation 20:4)

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

islam fits the bill perfectly here, muslims are today in the 21st century beheading Christians, islam has a mark (halal certification) to buy and sell.

Who what is the harlot on the back of the beast?

In Bible symbolism:

Woman, Pure = True Church Jeremiah 6:2; 2 Corinthians 11:2; Ephesians 5:23-27
Woman, Corrupt = Apostate church Ezk. 16:15-58; 23:2-21; Hos. 2:5; 3:1; Rev. 14:4

and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, Rev 17.3

Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus:

The catholic church fills the position here. The catholic church groveling before the satanical islam is the harlot (corrupt church) on the back of the beast.

All foretold 2020 and more years  ago.

Falling into place?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #148 - Sep 19th, 2020 at 5:32pm

Revelation 17:3,        KJV:

"So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns."

What does Revelation 17:3 mean?

John has been ordered to observe a vision of a "great prostitute," a figure commonly referred to as the "Whore of Babylon" (Revelation 17:5). This figure represents an ungodly approach to religion and spirituality, as Scripture often uses the concept of sexual sin as a parallel to spiritual infidelity. The imagery here is meant to be seen just that way: as symbols, explained later in this chapter by the same angel (Revelation 17:8–18).

This verse reports that John's vision involved being carried to a desert. There he saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast. The beast is the head of the system that incorporates all antichrist (1 John 4:3) corrupt religions, and is supported by a vast political alliance. The beast is described as "scarlet," which is a popular color of the religious trappings of so many false religions. The woman was full of blasphemous names, indicating the religious system's utter disdain for God and her vicious opposition to God and His people. Verses 9, 10, and 12 identify the beast's seven heads as seven mountains and seven political rulers, and its ten horns as ten kings. This corrupt religious system receives support from a confederacy of world leaders that support the head of the Revived Roman Empire, also known as the Antichrist.

Based on these verses, many interpreters believe the end times will produce a fusion of state-supported religion which is corrupt, blasphemous, and powerful.

https://www.bibleref.com/Revelation/17/Revelation-17-3.html

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #149 - Sep 20th, 2020 at 3:32pm

Austria: Muslim migrant prisoner threatens to behead fellow inmate and forms jihad terror cell in prison SEP 19, 2020.

All over the West, jihad recruitment and activity in prisons is a festering problem.

Soldiers of jihad are being created in prisons everywhere. Reform is highly unlikely, given that their activities are sanctioned by their religious belief. Attempts at reform will be decried as “Islamophobia.” The implications of their eventual release are worrying for the West, as many jihadist prisoners are likely to return to the jihad.

A global problem.

Where ever there are muslims this problem exists.

No one has the guts to call it out, as this is construed as islamophobia.

Evil is running rampant on the planet right now.

It all could be stopped simply by people being honest about the filth and depravity in islamic doctrine.

But the *moderates* and their sick leftard apologists, work tirelessly to try and make islam accepted and embraced by every one, they are running scared of truth and will say and do anything to prevent honesty being our criteria.

Ephesians 5:15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

Ephesians 5:16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Ephesians 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

Falling into place?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 135
Send Topic Print