Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 135
Send Topic Print
Falling into place??? (Read 102718 times)
Bertie
Gold Member

Re: Falling into place???
Reply #1335 - May 15th, 2021 at 9:09pm

It's almost pitiful to watch you drywank, Brian, while squirming and self-explaining.  You must have blisters on your hands.

You compare islamophobia to nazi persecution of jews. "Oh, but I didn't  say 'genocide'" IS the drywank.  And you'll never be able to stop that fap.  It's your personal hell. It looks to me that you deserve that hell many times over. Yawn and fap on. You will never stop, you could never stop.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #1336 - May 15th, 2021 at 9:15pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 15th, 2021 at 8:16pm:
Bertie wrote on May 14th, 2021 at 12:42pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 13th, 2021 at 12:24pm:
*BUMP*  Just in case you missed this challenge "Agatha". If you refuse it again, I'll accept your flag of surrender.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian Ross wrote on May 12th, 2021 at 10:25pm:
Bertie wrote on May 12th, 2021 at 10:11pm:
Brian, no Muslims - or anyone else - are systematically exterminated in  Australia. For you to compare Australia to Nazi Germany is nothing but pure spite and a deliberately disgusting thing, and you do it again and again.

All you want to do is offend and you do so repeatedly.  Absolutely abhorrent.

Did I claim they were?  Please quote where I said that, please?  Here, I'll even make a space for you to quote me, with a link of course:

Quote:

Brian Ross wrote on May 11th, 2021 at 5:46pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Islamophobia.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I am sure the Nazis promoted their persecution of Jews in a similar manner in the 1930s and 1940s...  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I made a claim about persecution, not genocidal extermination.  There is a difference.  However, Valkie has often posted his wish to exterminate all Muslims.  Perhaps you should think about his views?

Personally I think the overwhelming majority of Muslims are fine people.  What do you think?  You appear to have problems associating with Muslims, that is if you do?  How many Muslims do you personally know?  1, 2, five, a dozen?  Any at all?  Please illuminate us with your personal knowledge of Muslims and Islam...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You have so many posts with the same yawn, the same equating of 'islamophobia' with nazism, and saying nothing new or sensible, just the same ignorant hyperbole that it is very easy to miss it when you say something else.

Anyway I filled in the blank above. You compare islamophobia to the nazi persecution of jews so routinely and mindlessly that even you don't seem to remember it.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, you really are reaching now, aren't you, "Agatha"?  No where have I said that Genocide was the ultimate aim of most Islamophobes.  You have failed to prove otherwise so I'll accept your flag of surrender.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No.....she is right on the money.

You are a child pretending to be an adult.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1337 - May 15th, 2021 at 10:48pm

Islamophobia.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Promoters of persecution of innocent people who have committed no crimes.  Their fear of Islam has driven them to this.  I am sure the Nazis promoted their persecution of Jews in a similar manner in the 1930s and 1940s... I'm sure that Moses, Valkie, Soren and of course, Yadda fear Muslims and Islam, afterall it is all they ever talk about - their fear and my criticism of their stance.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1338 - May 15th, 2021 at 10:50pm

Bertie wrote on May 15th, 2021 at 9:09pm:
It's almost pitiful to watch you drywank, Brian, while squirming and self-explaining.  You must have blisters on your hands.

You compare islamophobia to nazi persecution of jews. "Oh, but I didn't  say 'genocide'" IS the drywank.  And you'll never be able to stop that fap.  It's your personal hell. It looks to me that you deserve that hell many times over. Yawn and fap on. You will never stop, you could never stop.

Soren, why are you using a sock?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me. Tsk, tsk. into the sin bin with you.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #1339 - May 16th, 2021 at 9:13am

They put away another muzzo terrorist today.....for 44 years.

Hope he likes being passed around by all the big boys.

But according to the duplicitous duo, the islamophile brothers.

Right wing are more dangerous.

Let me see.

We have had a murdering muzzo murder people in a cafe.
We have had murdering muzzos running down people in cars
We have had murdering muzzos slashing and stabbing people.

Where are all the far right terrorists??????

Oh yeah, all the graffiti on the walls.
And some muzzo shela was insulted once in Newcastle.

The horror of it all.

cartoon362_014.jpg (217 KB | 2 )
cartoon362_014.jpg

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1340 - May 16th, 2021 at 11:51am

Islamophobia.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Promoters of persecution of innocent people who have committed no crimes.  Their fear of Islam has driven them to this.  I am sure the Nazis promoted their persecution of Jews in a similar manner in the 1930s and 1940s... I'm sure that Moses, Valkie, Soren and of course, Yadda fear Muslims and Islam, afterall it is all they ever talk about - their fear and my criticism of their stance.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #1341 - May 16th, 2021 at 12:02pm

Let me see.

The horror of it all.

cartoon362_015.jpg (217 KB | 0 )
cartoon362_015.jpg

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1342 - May 16th, 2021 at 12:05pm

Islamophobia.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Promoters of persecution of innocent people who have committed no crimes.  Their fear of Islam has driven them to this.  I am sure the Nazis promoted their persecution of Jews in a similar manner in the 1930s and 1940s... I'm sure that Moses, Matty, Soren and of course, Yadda fear Muslims and Islam, afterall it is all they ever talk about - their fear and my criticism of their stance.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #1343 - May 16th, 2021 at 12:56pm

Let me see.

The horror of it all.

cartoon362_018.jpg (217 KB | 1 )
cartoon362_018.jpg

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1344 - May 16th, 2021 at 3:06pm

Islamophobia.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Promoters of persecution of innocent people who have committed no crimes.  Their fear of Islam has driven them to this.  I am sure the Nazis promoted their persecution of Jews in a similar manner in the 1930s and 1940s... I'm sure that Moses, Matty, Soren and of course, Yadda fear Muslims and Islam, afterall it is all they ever talk about - their fear and my criticism of their stance.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1345 - May 16th, 2021 at 4:59pm

Holy Month of Ramadan Registers an Upsurge in Jihad Terror Attacks: A Study MAY 15, 2021

there is always an upsurge in jihad terror activities and violence by Islamic groups during this time of the year,

&
Congo: Muslims raid village, killing female UN peacekeeper and five villagers MAY 15, 2021
&
Burkina Faso: 45 people murdered, over 17,500 displaced in jihad onslaught from Islamic State and al-Qaeda MAY 15, 2021
&
In Israeli Cities, Muslim Arab Mobs Continue to Cause Mayhem MAY 15, 2021
&
UK: Schoolteacher still in hiding after six weeks for showing caricature of Muhammad during lesson on blasphemy MAY 15, 2021

What will it take for the world to be honest about islam allah muhammad and the qur'an?

Thousands of innocent men women and children die every year, because of the hatred and depravity of islam allah muhammad and the qur'an.

It's a daily event muslims slaughtering innocent people to appease allah (human sacrifice).

It's sick how the *moderates* and leftards support this human sacrifice, with all their lies.

We could change it by simply being truthful about:

allah the reinvented pagan moon god.

muhammad the thief liar pedophile rapist torturer and mass murderer.

islam the death cult.

qur'an the handbook for islamic human rights atrocities.

Once truth is used islam will implode.

It can be done, surely the lying *moderates* and leftards will one day wake up to just how evil and depraved they are.

The Bible clearly foretold the evils of islam and it's devotees, it also told us how to defeat this satanism.

Tell the truth, that's the answer to our global problem.

All predicted.

All happening.

Falling into place???

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1346 - May 16th, 2021 at 5:09pm

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #1347 - May 16th, 2021 at 5:12pm

Let me see.

The horror of it all.

cartoon362_020.jpg (217 KB | 0 )
cartoon362_020.jpg

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1348 - May 16th, 2021 at 5:19pm

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #1349 - May 16th, 2021 at 6:48pm

Moses says: " it stands to reason that men wrote the Bible, guided by their innermost self."

ditto for the Koran? But the US should get out of the way of a 2-state solution in Palestine, and support UN res 181 and 242. Remember them?

Probably impossible now...because orthodox religious Jews, backed by the US Right Wing Christian lobby,  following the OT's mythology of "The Chosen People", "The Promised Land" and authorization of genocide by 'God', have decided they want all of Palestine and Jerusalem  and have aided and abetted illegal occupation of land in East Jerusalem and the WB since the 1967 war, despite the fact seizure of territory by force is impermissible under modern international law.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 135
Send Topic Print