Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 135
Send Topic Print
Falling into place??? (Read 102478 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Falling into place???
Reply #1305 - May 11th, 2021 at 4:50pm

thegreatdivide wrote Quote:
Moses...

I think the belief that scripture - ANY scripture - is the actual inerrant 'Word of God' is problematic, and is particularly dangerous in the case of Islam because the Koran specifies the punishments for "infidels" and "unbelievers".  Hence the extremism - or  'terrorism' - of ISIS and other like-minded Islamist groups.

BUT.....in the case of the Christian bible: Marcion, an early compiler of the evolving New Testament in the century after Christ's death, rejected the OT entirely for its depiction of a genocidal God; but unfortunately the Church insisted on its inclusion in the Christian Bible, so Marcion's New Testament  was eventually declared heretical.

Needless to say, when I spoke to a Muslim leader about 'problematic' scripture, he replied: "You can't tell people their Book is wrong...."

The same applies to the OT (especially); the NT is mostly about the "Prince of Peace", Jesus Christ....who was born into an entirely different jewish community to the one which fostered the OT, from a millennium earlier up to the Alexandrian conquest of Israel.

The Bible tells Christians that God is a spirit of righteousness, who loves mankind and the Kingdom of God is within you.

Man utters the words of the Bible driven by his innermost feelings.

Christianity is light years ahead of the ancient O.T. laws etc. as it is founded on the principle of, the ancient laws are superseded by faith in Christ.

islam on the other hand has a very different explanation of allah, he is a god of hatred, he urges his followers to rape torture and  slaughter the non believers until all religion is for allah.

These precepts are all valid today 2021.

That is why muslims are the worlds greatest terrorist threat, why they rape torture and slaughter innocent men women and children while singing the praises of allah, they appease allah today 2021 with human sacrifice.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1306 - May 11th, 2021 at 4:51pm

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1307 - May 11th, 2021 at 5:35pm

UK: Jailed would-be jihad mass murderer tells judge: ‘I hate you very much, you are an evil man’ MAY 10, 2021

islam to the very core = hatred and murder.

New York City: Man who shot three random people in Times Square identified as Farrakhan Muhammad MAY 10, 2021
&
Interpreter who fled Afghanistan discovers jihadis in UK spouting the very hatred he thought he’d left behind MAY 10, 2021.

I fled the hell of Afghanistan… only to find the enemy in Britain: A brave interpreter who risked death on SAS missions reveals how he discovered Islamist extremists in the UK spouting the very hatred he thought he’d left behind,”

It's evil spreading across the globe aided and abetted by leftards, *moderates* and some black people.
&
Islamic State calls for more jihad massacres, says jihad is doubly rewarded during Ramadan’s last ten days MAY 10, 2021

“Ramadan is a month of holy war and death for Allah. It is a month for fighting the enemies of Allah and God’s messenger, the Jews and their American facilitators.

&
Michigan: Muslim accused of waging jihad for the Islamic State threatens to murder his attorneys MAY 10, 2021

Pure unadulterated putrid malevolence, is the only way to describe islam.

Where ever muslims are there is always the threat of someone being murdered by a muslim who is obeying the hatred in the qur'an.

It's got a 1400 year history of human rights atrocities being committed against the innocent non-believers (men women and children).

The people who commit these crimes against humanity without the slightest sign of a conscience, defy all logic.

Why do they do it?

Are they too inbred?

Are they so indoctrinated from birth they simply don't know the difference?

Have they got some queer d.n.a. that makes them enjoy raping torturing and murdering?

The same questions apply to the sick leftards who always try and excuse these activities of the muslims.

Why do they do it?

It's entirely our choice, we make the decisions, all we have to do is tell the truth about:

islam the death cult, the reinvented pagan moon god allah, the handbook for islamic rape torture and mass slaughter the qur'an, the thief liar pedophile rapist torturer and mass murderer muhammad.

Tell the truth and islamic extremism will die, the added benefit is, the death cult islam itself will die at the exact same time.

The Bible predicts that people will worship evil and reject truth.

Happening as we watch it right now.

Falling into place???

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1308 - May 11th, 2021 at 5:46pm

Islamophobia.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Promoters of persecution of innocent people who have committed no crimes.  Their fear of Islam has driven them to this.  I am sure the Nazis promoted their persecution of Jews in a similar manner in the 1930s and 1940s... I'm sure that Moses, Valkie, Soren and of course, Yadda fear Muslims and Islam, afterall it is all they ever talk about - their fear and my criticism of their stance.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1309 - May 12th, 2021 at 8:13pm

Greta Thunberg tweets pro-jihad, anti-Israel propaganda: ‘#GazaUnderAttack’ MAY 11, 2021.

Leftwing social engineering has produced this. We have allowed evil to run it's course on our people from pre-school through to university.

The leftwing, islam, apostate churches and some black people are the conglomeration of evil that will run rampant in the last days.

We could change all of this simply by telling the truth, but it seems that the Bible got it right when it predicted that man will choose evil over righteousness, in the last days.

Happening right in front of us.

Falling into place???

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #1310 - May 12th, 2021 at 8:58pm

Anyone who pays attention to a retarded moron who makes faces is an idiot.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #1311 - May 12th, 2021 at 9:51pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 11th, 2021 at 5:46pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Islamophobia.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Promoters of persecution of innocent people who have committed no crimes.  Their fear of Islam has driven them to this.  I am sure the Nazis promoted their persecution of Jews in a similar manner in the 1930s and 1940s... I'm sure that Moses, Valkie, Soren and of course, Yadda fear Muslims and Islam, afterall it is all they ever talk about - their fear and my criticism of their stance.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What would you say to a Jew, whose family was actually exterminated by the Nazis, who challenged you for comparing their deadly fate to the situation of Muslims in Australia? You are trying to co-opt real suffering and death of actual Jews to the non-existent persecution of Muslims in Australia.

You should be ashamed of yourself. You are knowingly immoral and deceitful. Disgusting.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1312 - May 12th, 2021 at 10:02pm

Bertie wrote on May 12th, 2021 at 9:51pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

What would you say to a Jew, whose family was actually exterminated by the Nazis, who challenged you for comparing their deadly fate to the situation of Muslims in Australia? You are trying to co-opt real suffering and death of actual Jews to the non-existent persecution of Muslims in Australia.

You should be ashamed of yourself. You are knowingly immoral and deceitful. Disgusting.

Appears I have finally made a hit and holed someone's sanctimonious views on how OK it is to persecute people simply because they practice a different religion to the mainstream.  Perhaps you need to reflect on what I actually said and compare what the Islamophobes have said, rather than going off half-cocked?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #1313 - May 12th, 2021 at 10:11pm

Brian, no Muslims - or anyone else - are systematically exterminated in  Australia. For you to compare Australia to Nazi Germany is nothing but pure spite and a deliberately disgusting thing, and you do it again and again.

All you want to do is offend and you do so repeatedly.  Absolutely abhorrent.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1314 - May 12th, 2021 at 10:25pm

Bertie wrote on May 12th, 2021 at 10:11pm:
Brian, no Muslims - or anyone else - are systematically exterminated in  Australia. For you to compare Australia to Nazi Germany is nothing but pure spite and a deliberately disgusting thing, and you do it again and again.

Did I claim they were?  Please quote where I said that, please?  Here, I'll even make a space for you to quote me, with a link of course:

Quote:

I made a claim about persecution, not genocidal extermination.  There is a difference.  However, Valkie has often posted his wish to exterminate all Muslims.  Perhaps you should think about his views?

Personally I think the overwhelming majority of Muslims are fine people.  What do you think?  You appear to have problems associating with Muslims, that is if you do?  How many Muslims do you personally know?  1, 2, five, a dozen?  Any at all?  Please illuminate us with your personal knowledge of Muslims and Islam...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #1315 - May 12th, 2021 at 10:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 12th, 2021 at 10:02pm:

Appears I have finally made a hit and holed someone's sanctimonious views on how OK it is to persecute people simply because they practice a different religion to the mainstream.  Perhaps you need to reflect on what I actually said and compare what the Islamophobes have said, rather than going off half-cocked?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

France: Muslim migrant known to police shoots his wife, burns her alive on public street

That is the real Islamophobia.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #1316 - May 13th, 2021 at 8:15am

Bertie wrote on May 12th, 2021 at 10:48pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 12th, 2021 at 10:02pm:

France: Muslim migrant known to police shoots his wife, burns her alive on public street

That is the real Islamophobia.

That's just muzzos being muzzos.

The most feminine cult on earth....

But arguing logic with bwyannnnnn is like talking to a brick wall.

Except a brick wall has a higher IQ

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #1317 - May 13th, 2021 at 10:24am

moses: the bible CAN'T be the "Word of God", any more than the Koran is.

"Chosen people", "Promised land" and authorization of genocide by the OT bronze-age "God", are  inventions of your namesake, in the bronze age. Such concepts today are illegal under international law. 
That's why Greta and the whole world are against the illegal occupation of East Jerusalem and the WB.

Now of of course the hard Christian Right in the US thinks the OT belongs to the NT - which it doesn't. Marcion knew as much 2000 years ago, rejecting the demi-God of the OT. 

But now we know human awareness of God is an ongoing revelation; and that all extant scripture is nothing other than the word of men in search of God in places and times long past. In our modern globally connected world we urgently need worship of One God which all men ascribe to.

Admittedly, Marcion believed Jesus was God, and appeared as an apparition during His 33 years on earth (and hence Marcion had no need of the false Trinity doctrine, and he certainly rejected the OT revelation of Moses' God..."a Man of War"); the truth is Jesus, like Mahomet, were human teachers. Today we need new teachers, to deal with climate change and loss of biodiversity.  People like Greta and David Attenborough are  remarkable spokespersons in this regard.

And Greta repeatedly says we should be listening to the scientists, she is not seeking personal gain.

« Last Edit: May 13th, 2021 at 10:34am by thegreatdivide »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1318 - May 13th, 2021 at 12:24pm

*BUMP*  Just in case you missed this challenge "Agatha". If you refuse it again, I'll accept your flag of surrender.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian Ross wrote on May 12th, 2021 at 10:25pm:
Bertie wrote on May 12th, 2021 at 10:11pm:

Did I claim they were?  Please quote where I said that, please?  Here, I'll even make a space for you to quote me, with a link of course:

Quote:

I made a claim about persecution, not genocidal extermination.  There is a difference.  However, Valkie has often posted his wish to exterminate all Muslims.  Perhaps you should think about his views?

Personally I think the overwhelming majority of Muslims are fine people.  What do you think?  You appear to have problems associating with Muslims, that is if you do?  How many Muslims do you personally know?  1, 2, five, a dozen?  Any at all?  Please illuminate us with your personal knowledge of Muslims and Islam...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1319 - May 13th, 2021 at 6:53pm

thegreatdivide wrote:
Quote:
moses: the bible CAN'T be the "Word of God", any more than the Koran is.

Now of of course the hard Christian Right in the US thinks the OT belongs to the NT - which it doesn't. Marcion knew as much 2000 years ago, rejecting the demi-God of the OT.

But now we know human awareness of God is an ongoing revelation; and that all extant scripture is nothing other than the word of men in search of God in places and times long past. In our modern globally connected world we urgently need worship of One God which all men ascribe to.

Admittedly, Marcion believed Jesus was God, and appeared as an apparition during His 33 years on earth (and hence Marcion had no need of the false Trinity doctrine, and he certainly rejected the OT revelation of Moses' God..."a Man of War"); the truth is Jesus, like Mahomet, were human teachers. Today we need new teachers, to deal with climate change and loss of biodiversity.  People like Greta and David Attenborough are  remarkable spokespersons in this regard.

t.g.d I reiterate:

The Bible tells Christians that God is a spirit of righteousness, who loves mankind and the Kingdom of God is within you.

Man utters the words of the Bible driven by his innermost feelings.

Christianity is light years ahead of the ancient O.T. laws etc. as it is founded on the principle of, the ancient laws are superseded by faith in Christ.

islam on the other hand has a very different explanation of allah, he is a god of hatred, he urges his followers to rape torture and  slaughter the non believers until all religion is for allah.

These precepts are all valid today 2021.

That is why muslims are the worlds greatest terrorist threat, why they rape torture and slaughter innocent men women and children while singing the praises of allah, they appease allah today 2021 with human sacrifice.

Quote:
"Chosen people", "Promised land" and authorization of genocide by the OT bronze-age "God", are  inventions of your namesake, in the bronze age. Such concepts today are illegal under international law.
That's why Greta and the whole world are against the illegal occupation of East Jerusalem and the WB.

Why isn't she against the muslims and the teachings in the qur'an which tell them to rape torture and kill non believers until all religion is for allah?

Quote:
And Greta repeatedly says we should be listening to the scientists, she is not seeking personal gain.

Yeah right you mean the *Pro Whiteman caused climate change* scientists.

There are people who realize that climate change is a natural cyclical phase of the earth, there has been 5 (from memory) mass extinctions on earth in our 1,000,000s of years history.

Quote:
In our modern globally connected world we urgently need worship of One God which all men ascribe to.

The bible predicts and warns against this, as man will choose the wrong god and man to represent said wrong god.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 135
Send Topic Print