Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 
Send Topic Print
RIP COON (Read 7504 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: RIP COON
Reply #225 - Aug 2nd, 2020 at 3:51pm

*SIGH* Why don't you Racists let the name die?  It has been changed by the owners for their own reasons.   It is dead and buried.  Nothing is going to bring it back.  Good.  It was an insulting name.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #226 - Aug 2nd, 2020 at 3:59pm

Why wont they tell us what the new name would be?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #227 - Aug 4th, 2020 at 2:50pm

Dr Stephen Hagan convinced Canadian dairy giant Saputo to axe an 85-year-old moniker, named after American cheese ripening pioneer Edward William Coon, because of its racist connotations.

The former diplomat and academic, who now works as a social justice consultant, has suggested Pauls's French parent company Lactalis consider replacing the 'Smarter White' label, which has been used to sell low-fat milk since 2002.

'Aboriginal people are saying that there's an inference that it's for smart, white people, not for smart, black people,' Dr Hagan told Daily Mail Australia.

'There's a lot of Aboriginal people who take offence, who don't drink that milk because of the interference that it's 'smarter white'. Dr Hagan said 'these enlightened times' of the Black Lives Matter movement meant a name change was 'worthy of consideration'.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #228 - Aug 4th, 2020 at 2:59pm

I guess he does not like his coffee anything other than black.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #229 - Aug 4th, 2020 at 4:15pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Aug 2nd, 2020 at 3:59pm:

Spot

Honky?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #230 - Aug 4th, 2020 at 5:18pm

It's total bull shite.

A man cannot name a business after his own name because some parasite takes offence.

I TAKE offence of the bludgers renaming Ayres Rock.

I TAKE offence at all the abbo names that make no sense, it's an English speaking country, the names should be in English.

I TAKE offence in the 94% of non-working abbos taking my hard earned tax money for doing nothing.

It's crap how one super sensitive moron can wage a war against a man's surname.

I'm sick to DEATH of these bludgers demanding everything and contributing.  ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

It's a dead culture, let it die out, no one will care.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #231 - Aug 4th, 2020 at 5:47pm

So instead of these offended black people putting out their own Smart Black Milk out there as a good competitor for anyone to enjoy. They instead take out Smart White Milk as a racist act! Who is at fault, those who acted or those who didn't and blame the ones who did? If there was a Smart Black Milk out there, I would probably enjoy that too. But as there are x8 Races in all around the world. I'm sure the Company would have to make Smart Yellow, Smart Blue, Smart Grey, Smart Red, Smart Green and Smart Brown as well. Just to appease in a 'constructive' way.

So lets get Smart Black Milk out there so all the offended Black People can enjoy drinking milk too!!!

Saving the world.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #232 - Aug 4th, 2020 at 9:43pm

Frank wrote on Aug 4th, 2020 at 4:15pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Aug 2nd, 2020 at 3:59pm:

Spot

Honky?

Invader Cheese?

... got some in the fridge - Igor - bring a couple of slices.... snacks...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #233 - Aug 4th, 2020 at 9:44pm

Valkie wrote on Aug 4th, 2020 at 5:18pm:
It's total bull shite.

A man cannot name a business after his own name because some parasite takes offence.

I TAKE offence of the bludgers renaming Ayres Rock.

I TAKE offence at all the abbo names that make no sense, it's an English speaking country, the names should be in English.

I TAKE offence in the 94% of non-working abbos taking my hard earned tax money for doing nothing.

It's crap how one super sensitive moron can wage a war against a man's surname.

I'm sick to DEATH of these bludgers demanding everything and contributing.  ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

It's a dead culture, let it die out, no one will care.

What about the Coon family business in Wagga that someone posted?  Are they going to give in to bullying?

Man if dey suck up to dem Coons any more, they's be suckin' on de back o' deir tonsils.... dat how bad it gettin', Bro!  Got dey head so far up deir arse, dey just about nothin' but two feet...

Appeasement never worked yet - why imagine it will work now?  How many Coons don't drink 'Smart White Milk'?  Hell - I wouldn't touch it... so what falcon difference does it make to the market?
« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2020 at 9:50pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #234 - Aug 4th, 2020 at 9:46pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 4th, 2020 at 5:47pm:
So instead of these offended black people putting out their own Smart Black Milk out there as a good competitor for anyone to enjoy. They instead take out Smart White Milk as a racist act! Who is at fault, those who acted or those who didn't and blame the ones who did? If there was a Smart Black Milk out there, I would probably enjoy that too. But as there are x8 Races in all around the world. I'm sure the Company would have to make Smart Yellow, Smart Blue, Smart Grey, Smart Red, Smart Green and Smart Brown as well. Just to appease in a 'constructive' way.

So lets get Smart Black Milk out there so all the offended Black People can enjoy drinking milk too!!!

Saving the world.  Wink

Sadly - milk is white in colour... next it's the coverage of the snowfields in Winter.... where dat Black snow dere, Wharte Boy!!???   Roll Eyes

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #235 - Aug 4th, 2020 at 9:47pm

Chocolate Milk will have to be re-named Sallow Milk.....

Drink Sallow Milk - Your Non-White Alternative....
brought to you by Sycophant Corporation of Australia...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #236 - Aug 4th, 2020 at 9:53pm

BLM cheese.

Black Lives Matter - gone is the main customer base
Bacon Lettuce Mayo - gone is the Muslim export market

That will kill it, as intended.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #237 - Aug 5th, 2020 at 8:04am

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 2nd, 2020 at 3:51pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

*SIGH* Why don't you Racists let the name die?  It has been changed by the owners for their own reasons.   It is dead and buried.  Nothing is going to bring it back.  Good.  It was an insulting name.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

As insulting as yours?  Roll Eyes

How about you tell this family their surname is insulting ... you putz.

https://www.bordermail.com.au/story/6851287/coon-dairy-boss-has-say-on-names-dum...

Coon_Dairy_001.jpg (91 KB | 12 )
Coon_Dairy_001.jpg

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #238 - Aug 5th, 2020 at 8:06am

Frank wrote on Aug 4th, 2020 at 2:50pm:
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/08/03/07/31497094-8586871-Dr_Hagan_said_the_Sm...

Dr Stephen Hagan convinced Canadian dairy giant Saputo to axe an 85-year-old moniker, named after American cheese ripening pioneer Edward William Coon, because of its racist connotations.

The former diplomat and academic, who now works as a social justice consultant, has suggested Pauls's French parent company Lactalis consider replacing the 'Smarter White' label, which has been used to sell low-fat milk since 2002.

'Aboriginal people are saying that there's an inference that it's for smart, white people, not for smart, black people,' Dr Hagan told Daily Mail Australia.

'There's a lot of Aboriginal people who take offence, who don't drink that milk because of the interference that it's 'smarter white'. Dr Hagan said 'these enlightened times' of the Black Lives Matter movement meant a name change was 'worthy of consideration'.

The man(if you can call him that) is truly a moron.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #239 - Aug 5th, 2020 at 8:09am

Jasin wrote on Aug 4th, 2020 at 5:47pm:

Saving the world.  Wink

Grin If they put a label on "white" milk & call it black milk .....

that would be as dumb as Stephen Hagans complaints.

Are they going to dye it black?

I'm sure that would be a seller.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 
Send Topic Print