Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print
all hail! Jacinta Price (Read 4128 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: all hail! Jacinta Price
Reply #30 - Jul 21st, 2020 at 2:59am

John Smith wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 5:12pm:
another moronic liberal who doesn't understand what BLM is about. It has nothing to do with domestic violence. Anyone who says it does, including the stupid woman in the OP, either hasn't a clue or is deflecting from the real issue of BLM.

So.... what is BLM actually about?  I know that's a hard one - but please try to answer....

So if Kaffirs die at a lower rate then the rest in custody... what IS the issue?  Their arrest rate?  Well, they should stop being violent...

What IS the real issue of BLM?  Hmmm... I'm interested...... not that there's anything wrong with that...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jul 21st, 2020 at 3:06am

Raven wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 10:02pm:
Whenever we have situations like this people always bring up black on black crime. They do the same in America.

Raven would argue that there is no such thing as black on black crime.

The reason being we don’t use the term for white on white crime or Asian on Asian crime, or in the USA Mexican on Mexican crime.

The only reason we use it is to divert attention away from white racism. Most crime is committed within the race. That has more to do with proximity than anything else.

So it should be no surprise that the majority of Aboriginal victims involve an Aboriginal perpetrator.

But the point of a movement like BLM is to show how the justice system is failing Aboriginal people.

What has that to do with one American cop exercising over-restraint leading to the death of an out-of control perp?

Are you suggesting that the majority of perpetrators of Koon on Koon is the result of some White intervention to compel them to behave in that way?

The justice system does not fail Aboriginal perpetrators... often their victims receive relief far too late.

You need to straighten out your thinking.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jul 21st, 2020 at 3:07am

Raven wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 10:09pm:
To dismiss a movement like BLM because they don’t highlight the crimes committed against a person by a member of their race, not only misses the point but shows an inherent bias within us.

Then show us the point... clearly..... HOW is this society causing Black deaths?

Please explain?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #33 - Jul 21st, 2020 at 3:55am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 21st, 2020 at 3:06am:
Raven wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 10:02pm:
Whenever we have situations like this people always bring up black on black crime. They do the same in America.

Raven would argue that there is no such thing as black on black crime.

The reason being we don’t use the term for white on white crime or Asian on Asian crime, or in the USA Mexican on Mexican crime.

The only reason we use it is to divert attention away from white racism. Most crime is committed within the race. That has more to do with proximity than anything else.

So it should be no surprise that the majority of Aboriginal victims involve an Aboriginal perpetrator.

But the point of a movement like BLM is to show how the justice system is failing Aboriginal people.

What has that to do with one American cop exercising over-restraint leading to the death of an out-of control perp?

Are you suggesting that the majority of perpetrators of Koon on Koon is the result of some White intervention to compel them to behave in that way?

The justice system does not fail Aboriginal perpetrators... often their victims receive relief far too late.

You need to straighten out your thinking.....

You clearly have misinterpreted Raven’s post or just picking and choosing what you want to see. Aboriginal people are more likely to be convicted of offences then non indigenous people. If you disagree then refute every point Raven made in this thread.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #34 - Jul 21st, 2020 at 4:06am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 21st, 2020 at 3:07am:
To dismiss a movement like BLM because they don’t highlight the crimes committed against a person by a member of their race, not only misses the point but shows an inherent bias within us.

Then show us the point... clearly..... HOW is this society causing Black deaths?

Please explain?

Raven is discussing the BLM movement in this country. Not America. The majority of of protesters are trying to highlight the disproportionate sentencing of indigenous people for crimes compared to non indigenous people which have led to indigenous deaths in custody. Many of whom did not need to be.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #35 - Jul 21st, 2020 at 5:29am

As so many of the MEME club point out when I complain about the speeding revenue collection exercise.

IF YOU DONT DO THE CRIME, YOU WONT DO THE TIME.

Abbos are, predominantly, lazy and with a 97% unemployment stat, it's obvious they don't want to work.

They prefer to drink, take drugs and beg for more free cash based on some fluke of birth.

They are, as a result, violent as they realise tgat they are worthless.

It's the black way.

We want, but we don't want to have to work, so we will get violent.
In our abbos case, they are predominantly violent against their own.

Stop treating them like an endangered species.

Make them work or cut their benifits.

Give them some self respect by being good citizens.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jul 21st, 2020 at 5:54am

Raven wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 11:39pm:
cods wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 11:22pm:
Raven wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 11:16pm:
cods wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 11:12pm:

so you believe in it 100% good for you   to me its got not a thing to do with George  anymore its all about MEEEEEE..... if thats your idea of making changes I feel sorry for you all it does is put the other half of the populations backs up. Angry Angry

Nothing in Raven’s posts suggested he believes in it 100%. Your outrage is disingenuous.

you have certainly called out everyone else....by claiming they dismiss the BLM....

no pet only what it has become.....if you think blaming everything on whitey will make it all better......and the black on black will stop.....and what Jacinta claims is happening in the aboriginal community is a pack of lies...... then I ask myself who is the biased one here?

Where has Raven said what is happening in Aboriginal communities is a lie? Point it out.

And Raven isn’t blaming everything on whites. But we do share some blame. If you can’t believe that then Raven expects you to refute every single claim he has made in this thread

how about you try hitting the nail directly on the head......what blame have aboriginals ever taken?????one example will do...

they live in denial  and the left help them to do so...simples really...

we know a few have died in custody.....but so have a few white men as well.....but lets not talk about them.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

if the black community spends a lot more time in jail
why is it not their own fault??? be honest raven
domestic violence an child abuse is rampant in their communities   are we as good people expected to turn a blind eye and do noting about it???

is that what you want??..

and please stop deflecting....

Quote:
Where has Raven said what is happening in Aboriginal communities is a lie? Point it out.

this gets a bit annoying after a while.....you know exactly what I mean.. if you dont then you shouldnt be on here.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jul 21st, 2020 at 8:42am

aquascoot wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 4:37pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 4:22pm:
Rosie wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 4:18pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 3:57pm:
Rosie wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 3:52pm:
I have read a lot of what she has to say on facebook.

She is a councilor in Alice Springs and I hope she gets heard more and more because to me she seems to be a sensible young woman.

Her association with the Country Liberal Party has me doubting that very much.

greggerypeccary that's the difference between you and me.  I look at what someone has to say not what party they belong to.

If, and I wouldn't mind betting that's a big if, you are on facebook go take a look at what she has to say before making judgement

Belonging to the Country Liberal Party is a good indication that she isn't as sensible as you think.

And no, I don't do Facebook - I would encourage everyone to avoid it like ... well, like the plague.

over 50 % of people get most of their news from social media.
facebook with 1.9 billion daily users is followed by youtube with 500 million daily users and twitter with 200 million.

joe rogan, whose average podcast lasts 2 hours has over a 2 billion downloads a year.  making him the most far reaching media personality to ever live.

Indeed.

Which explains why so many people are so stupid.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jul 21st, 2020 at 10:02am

Raven wrote on Jul 21st, 2020 at 4:06am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 21st, 2020 at 3:07am:

Please explain?

Raven is discussing the BLM movement in this country. Not America. The majority of of protesters are trying to highlight the disproportionate sentencing of indigenous people for crimes compared to non indigenous people which have led to indigenous deaths in custody. Many of whom did not need to be.

What alternatives are there?

Which is the cart and which the horse - they are over represented in sentencing because they do more crimes, or they are over-represented just for being Black?  The latter is the suggestion, but how realistic is that?  When you live a life of substance over-abuse and live by the law of the spear, you will always get into trouble.

As for personally 'accepting responsibility' - I never harmed a Black in my life... the ex's daughter has taken up with a Kooner, and he drives long distance trucks to the NT, and so far he's been a good bloke.  Smiley 

In case you are wondering, I've met some Hollywood 'faces' when with the kid's mother, and she knows full well that if I say "Seems a nice bloke" - that's high praise.   Cool  Ran into George Kennedy (Dragline from Cool Hand Luke) at the airport, and he truly is (was) a nice guy.

― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jul 21st, 2020 at 5:16pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 21st, 2020 at 2:59am:
another moronic liberal who doesn't understand what BLM is about. It has nothing to do with domestic violence. Anyone who says it does, including the stupid woman in the OP, either hasn't a clue or is deflecting from the real issue of BLM.

So.... what is BLM actually about?  I know that's a hard one - but please try to answer....

No, it's not hard. All you had to do was pay attention for about a minute. It's about the systemic racism blacks face in the USA (and other countries). It has nothing to do with murder rates, or rates of domestic violence  or any other bullsh1t you and every other racist wanker tries to introduce to deflect from the issue.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jul 21st, 2020 at 6:44pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 21st, 2020 at 5:16pm:

No, it's not hard. All you had to do was pay attention for about a minute. It's about the systemic racism blacks face in the USA (and other countries). It has nothing to do with murder rates, or rates of domestic violence  or any other bullsh1t you and every other racist wanker tries to introduce to deflect from the issue.

what systematic racism do our aboriginals have to endure?????......please dont talk about individuals who cannot be helped......we all have them every society has their bigots   American Blacks have had whole police forces in just about every State to deal with   show me where our aboriginals have had to live with that?....

and if you think this is still about racism in AMERICA   well you havent really kept up to date have you.

they have jumped on the bandwagon here....anyone without wool over their eyes can see that>

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #41 - Jul 21st, 2020 at 6:49pm

cods wrote on Jul 21st, 2020 at 6:44pm:

what systematic racism do our aboriginals have to endure?????......please dont talk about individuals who cannot be helped......we all have them every society has their bigots   American Blacks have had whole police forces in just about every State to deal with   show me where our aboriginals have had to live with that?....

and if you think this is still about racism in AMERICA   well you havent really kept up to date have you.

they have jumped on the bandwagon here....anyone without wool over their eyes can see that>

Here's the kicker, cods: It's the residual effects of institutional racism that indigenous people suffer from. The right are very clever in framing the issue of 'systemic racism.'

It's the effects of historical racism that are generational.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jul 21st, 2020 at 8:06pm

Jacinta is not like the latee sippers, she lives in Alice Springs, Australias arsehole or pretty close to it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jul 21st, 2020 at 8:26pm

It's about the systemic racism blacks face in the USA (and other countries)

Can you give us a few examples of this so called systemic racism or is it just buzz words with no substance that appeal to ignorant leftards?

Quote:
Prisoners in 2018

From 2008 to 2018, the imprisonment rate
dropped 28% among blacks, 21% among
Hispanics, and 13% among whites. 

In 2018, the imprisonment rate of black
residents (1,134 sentenced black prisoners
per 100,000 black residents) was the lowest
since 1989 (1,050 per 100,000).

„ In 2018, the imprisonment rate of black males
was 5.8 times that of white males, while the
imprisonment rate of black females was 1.8 times
the rate of white females.

„ Less than 15% of sentenced state prisoners were
serving time for a drug offense at year-end 2017
(4% for possession), the most recent year for
which data are available.

Among sentenced state prisoners at year-end
2017, an estimated three-ffths of blacks and
Hispanics (61% each) and nearly half of whites
(48%) were serving time for a violent offense.

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/p18.pdf

60% of Blacks in jail in the US are there for violent offenses.

Blacks are 13% of the population yet account for 53% of all homicides, if we break that down further since women and children along with the elderly are not significant in homicide statistics we can say 3-4% of the US population are responsible for 53% of all homicides in the US.

In Australia the black homicide offender rate is 5 times higher than white homicide offender rate.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jul 21st, 2020 at 8:32pm

Quote:
Nyunggai Warren Mundine AO
@nyunggai

I have found the so called anti-racist mob more racist & bigoted then anyone.

https://twitter.com/nyunggai/status/1285479374955790336

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print