Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
all hail! Jacinta Price (Read 4129 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: all hail! Jacinta Price
Reply #15 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 7:37pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 5:12pm:
another moronic liberal who doesn't understand what BLM is about. It has nothing to do with domestic violence. Anyone who says it does, including the stupid woman in the OP, either hasn't a clue or is deflecting from the real issue of BLM.

and YOU HAVE?  being a blackman makes you an expert does it?????>.

at least she is BLACK>.and she lives in their community more than you do...I think I know who the moronic one is.. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 7:50pm

racist_001.jpg (56 KB | 6 )
racist_001.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 7:54pm

Frank wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 6:57pm:
another moronic liberal who doesn't understand what BLM is about. It has nothing to do with domestic violence. Anyone who says it does, including the stupid woman in the OP, either hasn't a clue or is deflecting from the real issue of BLM.

Black Lives is a catch-all sneaky attempt  to smear white people and to put about the canard of 'systemic wacism' so people DON"T look at black responsibility for they criminality and self-inflicted disadvantage, but only what they want to pin on whites.  BLM is the March of the Morons.  It flares up every few years and fizzles out because if blacks don't help themselves, nobody can help them.

BLM is buck passing and arse covering. That's why you snarl at a black woman who proposes that blacks should take some responsibility for their own predicament. And that BLM is supported mostly by thick, ignorant faceless white thugs is not a surprise either, That you'd volunteer to be one of them was always inevitable.

and here is a perfect example of someone who hasn't a clue, just to prove what i said above in the highlighted section.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 7:55pm

cods wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 7:37pm:

at least she is BLACK>.and she lives in their community more than you do...I think I know who the moronic one is.. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

no cods, being black doesn't make you an expert... You either understand it, or you don't. You, quite clearly, do not.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 7:57pm

What do the lefties have to say about this, does BLM not apply when blacks are killing blacks?

Why do our Aborigines have a 5 times higher offender and victim rate compared to white Australians?

Quote:
Indigenous and non-Indigenous homicide in Australia

Indigenous people (Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Australians) are disproportionately victims and offenders in homicide incidents both in relation to their relative proportion of the Australian population and in comparison with their non-Indigenous counterparts. In 2011–12, Indigenous people comprised three percent of the Australian population (ABS 2009; ABS 2012) yet constituted 13 percent of homicide victims (n=35) and 11 percent of homicide offenders (n=32; Bryant & Cussen 2015). The rate of both victimisation and offending by Indigenous people was approximately five times higher than that of non-Indigenous people (Bryant & Cussen 2015).

A previous comparative analysis of Indigenous and non-Indigenous homicides in Australia (Mouzos 2001) also identified that the majority of Indigenous homicides occurred between family members in the context of domestic conflict.

More here- https://www.aic.gov.au/publications/rip/rip37#:~:text=Over%20this%20time%20perio...

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 7:59pm

Hats off to Jacinta, an Alice Springs mayor right in the thick if thing, that's one Abbo that should be in parliament representing the Australian community.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #21 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 10:02pm

Whenever we have situations like this people always bring up black on black crime. They do the same in America.

Raven would argue that there is no such thing as black on black crime.

The reason being we don’t use the term for white on white crime or Asian on Asian crime, or in the USA Mexican on Mexican crime.

The only reason we use it is to divert attention away from white racism. Most crime is committed within the race. That has more to do with proximity than anything else.

So it should be no surprise that the majority of Aboriginal victims involve an Aboriginal perpetrator.

But the point of a movement like BLM is to show how the justice system is failing Aboriginal people.

For example: Police in New South Wales pursue more than 80% of Indigenous people found with small amounts of cannabis through the courts while letting others off with warnings, forcing young Aboriginal people into a criminal justice system that legal experts say “they will potentially never get out of”.

Between 2013 and 2017 the police disproportionately used the justice system to prosecute Indigenous people, despite the existence of a specific cautioning scheme introduced to keep minor drug offences out of the courts.

During the five year period, 82.55% of all Indigenous people found with a non-indictable quantity of cannabis were pursued through the courts, compared with only 52.29% for the non-Indigenous population, the data compiled by the NSW Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research shows.

The data shows police were four times more likely to issue cautions to non-Indigenous people. In the five years to 2017, only 11.41% of Indigenous Australians caught by police with small amounts of cannabis were issued cautions, compared with 40.03% of the non-Indigenous population.

In Western Australia back in April, an 86 year old Aboriginal grandmother with dementia was sent to prison for 6 days for spraying her neighbour with a hose.

Despite having a near spotless record (she had a misconduct restraining order after she damaged the neighbour’s plants and a stealing charge from 1984) the court considered her a “schedule two” offender because she hosed down the neighbour whilst on bail for the damage of the plants.

The grandmother was denied bail at Rockingham Magistrate's Court by Magistrate Leanne Atkins on April 30 and she was remanded in the Melaleuca maximum security prison for eight days.

Although the woman requested a lawyer for the hearing, Legal Aid's duty lawyers are only available every second day at the Rockingham court, so she was forced to represent herself after the court refused to adjourn the matter to the following day.

When asked if she understood the charges laid out against her, she repeatedly told the court 'No.'

She was freed after 6 days when Legal Aid applied for a second bail hearing in the Supreme Court.

Supreme Court Judge Joseph McGrath ruled that given the exceptional circumstances another bail hearing must be set immediately.

Fortunately common sense prevailed and she was found 'unfit to plead' because of neurodegenerative Alzheimer's disease and was released without a conviction recorded.

Even the victim did not oppose the ruling.

WA Attorney General John Quigley said he suspects the incident never would have happened if the elderly woman was white.

‘I am deeply concerned that a woman in her 80s with dementia was held in prison cells for almost a week without the option of bail,' he told the West Australian.

'I have to ask myself whether an elderly white woman with dementia in a wealthy suburb would have found herself in prison in such circumstances.

'We need to ensure our state is not jailing Aboriginal people needlessly, particularly those who are vulnerable.'

Further in WA, Police acknowledged a ‘wide and potentially damaging divide’ exists between Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal drivers when comparing the impact of police traffic enforcement, in an internal police briefing note.

In 2018 in the Northern Territory 100% of children in custody were Aboriginal.

Chief Justice Martin of the WA Supreme Court commented on structural bias.

He noted there was 'systemic discrimination' which contributes to the overrepresentation of Indigenous people in incarceration:

“ The system itself must take part of the blame. Aboriginal people are much more likely to be questioned by police than non-Aboriginal people. When questioned they are more likely to be arrested rather than proceeded against by summons. If they are arrested, Aboriginal people are much more likely to be remanded in custody than given bail. Aboriginal people are much more likely to plead guilty than go to trial, and if they go to trial, they are much more likely to be convicted. If Aboriginal people are convicted, they are much more likely to be imprisoned than non-Aboriginal people, and at the end of their term of imprisonment they are much less likely to get parole than non-Aboriginal people. Aboriginal people are also significantly over-represented amongst those who are detained indefinitely under the Dangerous Sexual Offenders legislation. So at every single step in the criminal justice process, Aboriginal people fare worse than non-Aboriginal people.” Chapter 5.39 Reasons for high Indigenous imprisonment rates - Parliament of Australia

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #22 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 10:09pm

To dismiss a movement like BLM because they don’t highlight the crimes committed against a person by a member of their race, not only misses the point but shows an inherent bias within us.

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 11:11pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 7:55pm:

no cods, being black doesn't make you an expert... You either understand it, or you don't. You, quite clearly, do not.

coming from you thats a compliment....if thats your understanding then I am glad we are on opposite sides...

nothing  quite like misguided sympathy which most lefties have.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

and this young women is clearly against..so good on her I say.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 11:12pm

Raven wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 10:09pm:
To dismiss a movement like BLM because they don’t highlight the crimes committed against a person by a member of their race, not only misses the point but shows an inherent bias within us.

so you believe in it 100% good for you   to me its got not a thing to do with George  anymore its all about MEEEEEE..... if thats your idea of making changes I feel sorry for you all it does is put the other half of the populations backs up. Angry Angry

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #25 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 11:16pm

cods wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 11:12pm:

so you believe in it 100% good for you   to me its got not a thing to do with George  anymore its all about MEEEEEE..... if thats your idea of making changes I feel sorry for you all it does is put the other half of the populations backs up. Angry Angry

Nothing in Raven’s posts suggested he believes in it 100%. Your outrage is disingenuous.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 11:22pm

Raven wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 11:16pm:

Nothing in Raven’s posts suggested he believes in it 100%. Your outrage is disingenuous.

you have certainly called out everyone else....by claiming they dismiss the BLM....

no pet only what it has become.....if you think blaming everything on whitey will make it all better......and the black on black will stop.....and what Jacinta claims is happening in the aboriginal community is a pack of lies...... then I ask myself who is the biased one here?

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #27 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 11:39pm

cods wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 11:22pm:
Raven wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 11:16pm:

you have certainly called out everyone else....by claiming they dismiss the BLM....

no pet only what it has become.....if you think blaming everything on whitey will make it all better......and the black on black will stop.....and what Jacinta claims is happening in the aboriginal community is a pack of lies...... then I ask myself who is the biased one here?

Where has Raven said what is happening in Aboriginal communities is a lie? Point it out.

And Raven isn’t blaming everything on whites. But we do share some blame. If you can’t believe that then Raven expects you to refute every single claim he has made in this thread

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #28 - Jul 21st, 2020 at 2:52am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 3:09pm:
cods wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 2:54pm:
this lady should be in Parliament..

She's running as a Country Liberal in the upcoming election, isn't she?

Her mother was a NT Government Minister.

Relevance?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #29 - Jul 21st, 2020 at 2:55am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 4:08pm:
"No one with a revulsion for the influence of the alt-right or neo-Nazis in our body politic would be surprised to learn that an aspiring Aboriginal candidate for the House of Representatives could graduate from the role of children’s entertainer “Yamba the Honey Ant” to darling of the Country Liberal Party and the federal Coalition.

"Still, the average pundit would not be aware that the majority of this person’s social media followers are the rabid racists who claim to support a pro-Aboriginal cause by backing the aspirant’s bizarre political agenda."

The folly of Jacinta Price

You lost me right there in your criticism of this woman's views.... throwing labels around does not resolve issues.... it's just another form of thuggery so beloved by extreme right and extreme left.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print