Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print
all hail! Jacinta Price (Read 4131 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

all hail! Jacinta Price
Jul 20th, 2020 at 2:54pm

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/jacinta-price-slams-markle-blms-false...

Days after Meghan Markle spoke out for Black Lives Matter, Jacinta Nampijinpa Price was visiting an Indigenous relative who had been bashed into a coma by her Indigenous partner.

“Black Lives Matter continues to push a false narrative,” Alice Springs councillor Ms Price said. “There are a lot of people with a lot of goodwill who think by jumping on the bandwagon they are supporting Aboriginal Australians but they are doing the exact opposite.”

Just after Ms Markle, the high-profile wife of Prince Harry, urged people from her $11 million Californian mansion to be a “little uncomfortable” in tackling racism, Ms Price was consoling her relative over the latest in a string of violent family confrontations.

“He was driving her around while she was unconscious when he was fortunately stopped by police for a vehicle inspection and they found her,” Ms Price said.

At the same time police in Alice Springs were searching for an Indigenous woman believed to have been abducted by her partner and arresting the partner of another who had bitten off her thumb.

But Ms Price said there was no outcry when the perpetrator is also black. “There is no interest in learning the truth. Aboriginal people are dying at a far greater rate at the hands of other Aboriginal people — that is something this movement is not interested in,” she said.

The latest Australian Institute of Criminology statistics show that 70 per cent of the 765 homicides in the 22 years to 2012 involving an Indigenous person were also committed by an Indigenous person.

“I have seen people in my family murdered,” Ms Price said. “(One) was stabbed to death in a town camp by her ex 10 years ago.

“(Another) was killed in a car crash. She was a passenger in the car when the driver was punched in the back of the head by her drunk husband.”

Ms Price’s lived experience, including an aunt missing — believed killed by a relative four decades ago — is in direct contrast to the experience of many Black Lives Matter supporters, including Ms Markle.

She is a woman of great privilege who is completely removed from reality and circumstances on the ground,” Ms Price said. “Her lending her voice to the Black Lives Matter movement is silencing the voices of those people in the communities who are vulnerable to black on black gang violence.”

In America the vocal protests in the wake of George Floyd’s death after being pinned by the neck by a white police officer have led to calls to defund police forces. In New York a $1 billion police budget cut has seen shootings double. Most of the victims are black.

“It is ridiculous to think that you would defund the police when the most vulnerable members of society are the African American people. Who is going in to help them if not the police,” said Ms Price, who is director of Indigenous studies at The Centre for Independent Studies.

She said similar calls in Australia are “destroying our relationship with authority. It is Aboriginal women and children who are suffering the most in this nation because of sexual abuse and family violence – they need the support of the police and authorities. That relationship needs to be repaired, not torn down.”

Ms Price said progress already made was at risk.

“Black Lives Matter is creating a racial divide in our nation.

“I think we have come a hell of a long way to close that divide. Our entire nation has done everything we can to bring people together and this movement will undo that.”

She said the movement’s “Marxist cancel culture narrative is shutting down our voices.

“If a white person does not agree they are called a racist. When I bring these issues up I am called a race traitor.”

this lady should be in Parliament..

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: all hail! Jacinta Price
Reply #1 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 3:06pm

Watch the rent a mob BLM idiots attack her for telling the truth.

blmp_002.jpg (42 KB | 7 )
blmp_002.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 3:09pm

cods wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 2:54pm:

She's running as a Country Liberal in the upcoming election, isn't she?

Her mother was a NT Government Minister.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 3:13pm

they appear to be all the same worldwide.... if they dont talk about it..

it isnt happening...

maybe BLM stand for

B.Black
L lies
M matter...

bury your head in the sand  mob....

Jacinta is one tough lady...not only battling the lefties  but the weak kneed righties as well.....[call them do-gooders... the look at MEEEEE crowd.]

they want whitey to own their faults  even the ones they didnt commit....

but try to get them to take a good hard look at themselves........ Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

and thats right get called a racist.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 3:14pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 3:09pm:
cods wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 2:54pm:

She's running as a Country Liberal in the upcoming election, isn't she?

Her mother was a NT Government Minister.

I do not know.. but thats where she should be...

very honest not many like honesty..but I do.

IP Logged

Rosie

Reply #5 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 3:52pm

I have read a lot of what she has to say on facebook.

She is a councilor in Alice Springs and I hope she gets heard more and more because to me she seems to be a sensible young woman.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 3:57pm

Rosie wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 3:52pm:

She is a councilor in Alice Springs and I hope she gets heard more and more because to me she seems to be a sensible young woman.

Her association with the Country Liberal Party has me doubting that very much.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 4:08pm

"No one with a revulsion for the influence of the alt-right or neo-Nazis in our body politic would be surprised to learn that an aspiring Aboriginal candidate for the House of Representatives could graduate from the role of children’s entertainer “Yamba the Honey Ant” to darling of the Country Liberal Party and the federal Coalition.

"Still, the average pundit would not be aware that the majority of this person’s social media followers are the rabid racists who claim to support a pro-Aboriginal cause by backing the aspirant’s bizarre political agenda."

The folly of Jacinta Price

IP Logged

Rosie

Reply #8 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 4:18pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 3:57pm:

greggerypeccary that's the difference between you and me.  I look at what someone has to say not what party they belong to.

If, and I wouldn't mind betting that's a big if, you are on facebook go take a look at what she has to say before making judgement

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 4:22pm

Rosie wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 4:18pm:

greggerypeccary that's the difference between you and me.  I look at what someone has to say not what party they belong to.

If, and I wouldn't mind betting that's a big if, you are on facebook go take a look at what she has to say before making judgement

Belonging to the Country Liberal Party is a good indication that she isn't as sensible as you think.

And no, I don't do Facebook - I would encourage everyone to avoid it like ... well, like the plague.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 4:37pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 4:22pm:

Belonging to the Country Liberal Party is a good indication that she isn't as sensible as you think.

And no, I don't do Facebook - I would encourage everyone to avoid it like ... well, like the plague.

over 50 % of people get most of their news from social media.
facebook with 1.9 billion daily users is followed by youtube with 500 million daily users and twitter with 200 million.

joe rogan, whose average podcast lasts 2 hours has over a 2 billion downloads a year.  making him the most far reaching media personality to ever live.

in the future there will be people who master social media and then there will be people who dont (who we will refer to as failures).

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 5:12pm

another moronic liberal who doesn't understand what BLM is about. It has nothing to do with domestic violence. Anyone who says it does, including the stupid woman in the OP, either hasn't a clue or is deflecting from the real issue of BLM.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 6:57pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 5:12pm:
another moronic liberal who doesn't understand what BLM is about. It has nothing to do with domestic violence. Anyone who says it does, including the stupid woman in the OP, either hasn't a clue or is deflecting from the real issue of BLM.

Black Lives is a catch-all sneaky attempt  to smear white people and to put about the canard of 'systemic wacism' so people DON"T look at black responsibility for they criminality and self-inflicted disadvantage, but only what they want to pin on whites.  BLM is the March of the Morons.  It flares up every few years and fizzles out because if blacks don't help themselves, nobody can help them.

BLM is buck passing and arse covering. That's why you snarl at a black woman who proposes that blacks should take some responsibility for their own predicament. And that BLM is supported mostly by thick, ignorant faceless white thugs is not a surprise either, That you'd volunteer to be one of them was always inevitable.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 7:16pm

She goes against the narrative lefties like to construct so they don't think her views are valid despite the fact she is aboriginal.

Quote:
Alice Springs Town Councillor, Director of Indigenous Research @ the Centre for Independent Studies and campaigner against family violence & child sexual abuse.

Her twitter account- https://twitter.com/JNampijinpa

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 7:35pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 4:22pm:

get your head out of your bum greg..she is with them because they want the Aboriginal community to stand up for itself  to stop passing the buck and living in the past   she know the LEFT want to keep babying them making them dependent on welfare.......and not answerable for their own mistakes..

this young women is saying what a lot of white people have said for a long time...

you enjoy seeing them flapping around drunk or drugged   it makes you feel all warm and cosy when you give them another $10 a week to spend..........we KNOW????>.. Angry Angry Angry Angry

thats why you are busy deflecting.....not one word on how much sense she makes.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print