Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24
Send Topic Print
Racial and cultural diversity-bad for any country (Read 38255 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Racial and cultural diversity-bad for any country
Reply #60 - Oct 2nd, 2020 at 8:59pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 2nd, 2020 at 8:50pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 30th, 2020 at 10:51pm:
Auggie wrote on Sep 30th, 2020 at 8:07pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 22nd, 2020 at 10:33am:
Auggie wrote on Sep 21st, 2020 at 9:46pm:
History's greatest civilizations have been both ethnically and religiously diverse.

Nonsense.

Ancient Egypt, Greece, China, Renaissance Italy, France, Victorian Britain.

All of which were religiously and ethnically diverse

Utter BS.  Having different people under one rule does NOT mean that they all have equal say, influence, consideration.  The dominant culture that tolerates them is still THE culture and it's toleration is still a cultural gesture.

Diversity of practice is possible ONLY when there is a dominant culture that is civilised enough to tolerate lesser creeds.  The gruesome ideologies of the world do not tolerate diversity - communists, Muslims, psycho trannies, Dems,  progs, antifa, BLM etc.

Diverse civilizations don't value race - they value institutions. The law makes no distinction between black or white, brown or yellow. At first there may be a 'dominant' culture but then there's assimilation and the other races move up the hierarchy and become part of the upper classes.

Diversity is strength and greatness!

So assimilation is good, unassimilated 'diversity' is bad.
Assimilate culturally and nobody will care about your race. Claim special dispensation to be exempt from assimilation - wace, religion, homosexuality,   fondness for head shrinking or bones through your nose - and you are an unassimilated segregationalist.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #61 - Oct 2nd, 2020 at 9:34pm

Frank wrote on Oct 2nd, 2020 at 8:59pm:
Auggie wrote on Oct 2nd, 2020 at 8:50pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 30th, 2020 at 10:51pm:
Auggie wrote on Sep 30th, 2020 at 8:07pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 22nd, 2020 at 10:33am:
Auggie wrote on Sep 21st, 2020 at 9:46pm:
History's greatest civilizations have been both ethnically and religiously diverse.

Nonsense.

Ancient Egypt, Greece, China, Renaissance Italy, France, Victorian Britain.

All of which were religiously and ethnically diverse

Utter BS.  Having different people under one rule does NOT mean that they all have equal say, influence, consideration.  The dominant culture that tolerates them is still THE culture and it's toleration is still a cultural gesture.

Diversity of practice is possible ONLY when there is a dominant culture that is civilised enough to tolerate lesser creeds.  The gruesome ideologies of the world do not tolerate diversity - communists, Muslims, psycho trannies, Dems,  progs, antifa, BLM etc.

Diverse civilizations don't value race - they value institutions. The law makes no distinction between black or white, brown or yellow. At first there may be a 'dominant' culture but then there's assimilation and the other races move up the hierarchy and become part of the upper classes.

Diversity is strength and greatness!

So assimilation is good, unassimilated 'diversity' is bad.
Assimilate culturally and nobody will care about your race. Claim special dispensation to be exempt from assimilation - wace, religion, homosexuality,   fondness for head shrinking or bones through your nose - and you are an unassimilated segregationalist.

Auggie has a way of getting himself tied in knots.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Oct 3rd, 2020 at 12:37pm

Thank you for flying Exorcism Airlines... er....bitch.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fred035schultz/status/1312108941392801793
  Grin

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Oct 31st, 2020 at 4:44pm

Assimilation - a wonderful thing:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 11:50pm

Ethnic identity and national identity are two principles that have always sat uncomfortably together in my life. I was born and raised in England, and yet my surname has a suspiciously Mediterranean ring to it. If Morello is English, it is English like Rossetti or Disraeli, not like Browning or Thatcher. My great-grandfather, Juan-Battista Morello was a Gibraltarian merchant of Italian, probably Sicilian, ancestry. He came to England at the end of the 19th century and married a woman of Welsh heritage named Mary Davies. Their son, my grandfather, whose name was Carlo Arturo — though he would only be known as Charles Arthur — married a woman the ancestry of whom is unknown, for she refused to speak of her family, childhood or upbringing.

Their son — my father — married Yvette Mazierski, the daughter of an English woman and a World War II refugee from Poland. Their son married a Romanian immigrant. I live in Bedfordshire with my wife and half-Romanian children, permanently perplexed for I understand only half of everything said in my home. I love my family, but if we were dogs we couldn’t be shown at Crufts. This is my ethnic identity. And yet, were you to ask me of my national identity, I would tell you that I am English, and not only English, but intensely English. I love this land, its people, its countryside, its customs and traditions, its pubs with their refreshingly tepid beer, its ancient institutions and tacitly settled way of life — all that we used to call a constitution before the 18th century ruined the word. The personal tension I have felt between national and ethnic identity is, I believe, based on a mistake.

https://europeanconservative.com/2021/01/patriotism-national-identity/

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #65 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 11:58pm

In Mt Druitt, well, when I had to live there in Houso World.
Multi-Culturalism was an absolute failure.
There is only one culture and that was Druitt Culture.
The most successful gangs were the mixed race gangs - more versatile and more variation, etc. The inbred Pure Gangs couldn't match it. If Abos came up for a fight, the Abo(s) in our Gang would lead the way. If the Scots came up for a fight - then the Skippy (flanny around waist) would lead the charge.
Sadly the foundational culture of Mt Druitt in the pure, though of good intention - only stood for violence and nothing much else. So close, but so far away.
Didn't matter if you were moslem, spick, coon, nip, skip, ocker, etc - you all gelled as one as a 'Druitt' a reputation you fought hard for.
I don't know if it is the same nowadays as the Druitt is no longer an isolated bubble of high density Housing Commission? But intergrated with the rest of Sydney as part of the cancerous Suburbanite Slob Sprawl.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Feb 4th, 2021 at 11:44am

Multicultural enrichment (with subtitles)

https://www.smh.com.au/national/one-boss-punches-a-student-for-demanding-her-10-...

Diversity is where nations go to die.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Feb 4th, 2021 at 3:26pm

The quality of air in Australia has plateaued in oz since covid, the mass immigration policy of turning Australia into an Asian country packed full of 3rd worlders goes against the grain and is on hold.

We are full and should be more selective in who comes into this country in future.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #68 - Feb 4th, 2021 at 4:12pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #69 - Feb 4th, 2021 at 4:34pm

Quote:
But it also found "substantial negative sentiment" towards people from Africa, Asia and the Middle East, with a majority of respondents opposed to the Government providing assistance to ethnic minorities to maintain their own customs and traditions.

"Endorsement of multiculturalism does not extend to majority support for cultural maintenance," the report found.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #70 - Feb 4th, 2021 at 4:40pm

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Feb 4th, 2021 at 5:30pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 4th, 2021 at 4:12pm:

But it also found "substantial negative sentiment" towards people from Africa, Asia and the Middle East, with a majority of respondents opposed to the Government providing assistance to ethnic minorities to maintain their own customs and traditions.

"Endorsement of multiculturalism does not extend to majority support for cultural maintenance," the report found.

"Irrespective of the exact question wording … majority opinion continues to favour the ideal of integration."

The report found that intolerance towards Muslims remains far higher than any other religion.(ABC Canberra: Hannah Walmsley)
This year's results showed that 60 per cent of people agreed with the statement that "too many immigrants are not adopting Australian values", which is slightly higher than 2019.

It found 47 per cent of respondents held negative views towards Chinese Australians.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Integration, eh? That was a dirty word a couple of years ago in the 'minds' of the Bbwians of Australia.

So basically those who integrate are welcome, those who self-segregate are not. How systemically wacist is THAT??!!?!!

Self-segregate? Who? Er.... whaddaya call them?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Feb 4th, 2021 at 6:30pm

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #73 - Feb 4th, 2021 at 6:45pm

Really were not racist as long as no foreigners come here all is ok ?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #74 - Feb 4th, 2021 at 6:45pm

Johnnie wrote on Feb 4th, 2021 at 6:30pm:

Really? And your evidence to disprove what it says, is, what exactly?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24
Send Topic Print