Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Stop spreading lies dickheads (Read 3589 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Stop spreading lies dickheads
Reply #90 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 7:21pm

Frank wrote on Jul 13th, 2020 at 6:43pm:
Yeah, be careful Gino Bozo - Victoria is the key concept here. Deputy Medical Officer of Dandemicistan:

flapping your gums again sore end  Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #91 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 7:46pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 12th, 2020 at 1:25am:
My friend just died in the US from COVID.  He was infected by his neighbour who passed out in his back yard after he rendered assistance and it turns out the neighbour was infected with the virus.

His neighbour, a Trump supporter who refused to wear a mask or social distance, was discharged from hospital last week.  He gets to go home...

My friend's family are considering legal action against their neighbour for killing their husband and father but they don't live in a state that's mandated many of the basic measures to mitigate the virus.  They should just shoot him, they've all got guns.

Despite him and his family doing the right thing it still cost him his life.  He should have let that idiot die alone in his garden.

There are too many of you idiots to list, but stop spreading so many lies about the virus.

We get it, you've got problems, you're too stupid to understand even the most basic things about and you so dumb you don't even know it.

Stop creating or latching onto conspiracy theories you morons just so you feel like an expert.

You're not, you're scum and you're killing people.

Think before you post (unlike I did here).

Edit: I rage posted this and a few other things last night after I got off the phone to the US and getting the news.  I was not in a good place to went too far with some of my language, that's on me.  I've tried to edit these posts with a cooler head.

My sympathy for you loss and that of his family. Should have let the dumb jerk die like you said. One lass good man.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #92 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 7:47pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 13th, 2020 at 5:26pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 12th, 2020 at 8:42pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 12th, 2020 at 8:40pm:
gee, do I listen to how choo choo misrepresents a graph, or do I listen to Victoria's chief medical officer ... that's a tough one ... not. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

My guess would be if it was a Liberal govt and a footy match, you would choose otherwise. You simply can't be for the marches and against irresponsibility, they are one and the same.

What has what govt. is in power to do with you pretending the latest flare up in Victoria is due to BLM marches?

And I've told you several times I was opposed to the marches

Have you? Care to show me where you have told me several times? I haven't even seen you say you opposed the marches. Gregg never said it publicly either up front. The best he could do was agree they all should have been fined in a thread about the outback QLD publicans.

To think the pointless BLM protest had no impact on bringing Victoria's cases back up to pre-lockdown levels is pretty naive. Three coughers in a crowd of 40,000 had no impact but a few security guards in a hotel are to blame is a little hard to believe. Of course whatever govt let the idiots march is going to try and deflect that it had anything to do with new cases, that's just how govts are. That you'd believe them and take what they say on face value is a defect in your reasoning considering the rise was right at the time when the asymptomatic turned symptomatic, when the incubation period reached the point of illness, two to three weeks after the marches.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #93 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 7:53pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 12th, 2020 at 1:55pm:
lee wrote on Jul 12th, 2020 at 1:54pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 12th, 2020 at 1:42pm:
What are you suggesting, anyway?

You didn't describe the purpose of the rope. Grin Grin Grin Grin

BTW - Fancy you commenting on spreading lies.

Eg. Trump lied about taking hydroxychloroquine etc. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

That's right, he did.

Shame he didn't lie about not taking bleach.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 7:54pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 13th, 2020 at 7:47pm:
Have you? Care to show me where you have told me several times?

Just last night was the most recent.

John Smith wrote on Jul 12th, 2020 at 8:35pm:
Not defending anyone. I said at the time that I didn't agree with the marches. But trying to blame this on the marches is a cheap and pathetic cop out.

Then there was a thread where FD was trying to guess the numbers of covid cases the marches would produce where I said clearly that I didn't think they should march now. I don't recall the name of the thread and it was a few weeks ago so you'll have to go and look for it if you want it

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 7:56pm

To think the pointless BLM protest had no impact on bringing Victoria's cases back up to pre-lockdown levels is pretty naive

No, naive is when you think you know better than the people tracking the cases. It's not only naive but it's also stupid and arrogant ... not necessarily in that order.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #96 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 7:57pm

Bobby. wrote on Jul 12th, 2020 at 7:55pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jul 12th, 2020 at 7:46pm:
aquascoot wrote on Jul 12th, 2020 at 6:29pm:
hey dude, i never said not to socially distance.

i said people should take personal responsibility .

And so you did -
don't let them put words in your mouth.
The lockdown is a waste of time because as soon
as we open up again it will all start again.

The answer is something we can live with for years like
compulsory wearing of masks while shopping.

The people we trust in the West to follow Covid protocols.

https://gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/057/003/595/original/181a41e0891b...

Actually not true - each and everyone would be a member of the Trump base. These are the exact red necks who in the US are still calling the corona virus a liberal hoax.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #97 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 8:08pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 13th, 2020 at 7:54pm:
Have you? Care to show me where you have told me several times?

John Smith wrote on Jul 12th, 2020 at 8:35pm:
Not defending anyone. I said at the time that I didn't agree with the marches. But trying to blame this on the marches is a cheap and pathetic cop out.

Then there was a thread where FD was trying to guess the numbers of covid cases the marches would produce where I said clearly that I didn't think they should march now. I don't recall the name of the thread and it was a few weeks ago so you'll have to go and look for it if you want it

So you only mentioned it after I said something? I was looking for something before our exchange.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 8:14pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 13th, 2020 at 8:08pm:
So you only mentioned it after I said something? I was looking for something before our exchange.

that's your problem, not mine

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #99 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 8:18pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 13th, 2020 at 8:14pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 13th, 2020 at 8:08pm:

that's your problem, not mine

No, it's your problem as you said you told me many times previous. It seems you fibbed, again. Quote:

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #100 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 4:21pm

To think the pointless BLM protest had no impact on bringing Victoria's cases back up to pre-lockdown levels is pretty naive. Three coughers in a crowd of 40,000 had no impact but a few security guards in a hotel are to blame is a little hard to believe. 

No setanta, you have let your bigotry cloud your judgement

People moving around outdoors don't spread viruses.
People getting intimate with infected people in hotel rooms and then going home to their families DO spread viruses

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 4:25pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 13th, 2020 at 8:18pm:
It seems you fibbed, again.

and it seems that your stupidity is getting worse

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #102 - Jul 15th, 2020 at 4:52am

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion