Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
WHO Admits CCP Did Not Report The Virus (Read 457 times)
NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

WHO Admits CCP Did Not Report The Virus
Jul 5th, 2020 at 10:00am

What more can be said?

There's evidence that China covered up the coronavirus's spread, muzzled whistleblowers, intimidated doctors, misled the WHO, and blocked outside health experts. China knew by late 2019 that human-to-human transmission was occurring, but on Jan. 14, the WHO tweeted: “Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission.”

The WHO quietly updated its “Timeline of WHO’s response to COVID-19” on Tuesday following the House Foreign Affairs Committee Republicans' mid-June Interim Report on Origins of COVID-19 Pandemic

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/who-admits-china-never-reported-the-exis...

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Re: WHO Admits CCP Did Not Report The Virus
Reply #1 - Jul 5th, 2020 at 10:04am

The U.S. gave $893 million to WHO from 2018-2019.
Money talks.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Jul 5th, 2020 at 10:28am

chimera wrote on Jul 5th, 2020 at 10:04am:
The U.S. gave $893 million to WHO from 2018-2019.
Money talks.

And the 'great' CCP gave a piddling amount, then coerced the WHO into lying about the CCP's efforts to 'save the world'...

The CCP cares nothing for the world and almost nothing for its own citizens.

Totalitarian regimes crave power, money and absolute obedience from the people they monster...

It's as true about the CCP as it has been for every totalitarian regime that has ever existed.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jul 5th, 2020 at 10:36am

Both the CCP and the USA give nothing about the Rest of the World. They are both patriotically and nationally in it for their own selves. They also expect other nations to be in it for them too. Both have done a lot of damage to Australia over the decades.
If we had sold GrainCorp to the Americans, they would let it run pretty for a few years and then pull the rug out from GrainCorp and drained it and then closed it. Another 'competitor' scuttled from within. Australia would be without another self-sufficient enterprise.

The USA is just as dangerous to Australia, as the CCP is. Don't forget that. Or are you just easily flattered by an American that knows that you 'awssies' love hearing your own accent and words spoken back to you like an advertisement. These two nations are in a very heavy state of self-absorbing. Either pay 'tribute' to them or leave the 'suck up' chamber and mind your own business.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Jul 5th, 2020 at 10:42am

Jasin wrote on Jul 5th, 2020 at 10:36am:
Both the CCP and the USA give nothing about the Rest of the World. They are both patriotically and nationally in it for their own selves. They also expect other nations to be in it for them too. Both have done a lot of damage to Australia over the decades.
If we had sold GrainCorp to the Americans, they would let it run pretty for a few years and then pull the rug out from GrainCorp and drained it and then closed it. Another 'competitor' scuttled from within. Australia would be without another self-sufficient enterprise.

The USA is just as dangerous to Australia, as the CCP is. Don't forget that. Or are you just easily flattered by an American that knows that you 'awssies' love hearing your own accent and words spoken back to you like an advertisement. These two nations are in a very heavy state of self-absorbing. Either pay 'tribute' to them or leave the 'suck up' chamber and mind your own business.

As a Kiwi, you should be more worried than Australians...

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Jul 5th, 2020 at 10:49am

New Zealand (the most southern and western part of the Oceanic Region) is very much like the USA in that they have a big gap between rich and poor. Where the poor wages are like American wages - they live for tips too.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Jul 5th, 2020 at 10:56am

Jasin wrote on Jul 5th, 2020 at 10:49am:
New Zealand (the most southern and western part of the Oceanic Region) is very much like the USA in that they have a big gap between rich and poor. Where the poor wages are like American wages - they live for tips too.

Do you think the CCP hasn't already threatened New Zealand?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #7 - Jul 6th, 2020 at 6:55am

Jasin wrote on Jul 5th, 2020 at 10:36am:

Kernels of truth there... not bad ...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #8 - Jul 6th, 2020 at 6:57am

Jasin wrote on Jul 5th, 2020 at 10:49am:

Wait until it becomes part of Greater Austrochine... Province of Nuzelia - no more Maori gang bandits... the Chinkers know how to deal with THAT sort... and charge the family the price of the bullet...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #9 - Jul 6th, 2020 at 7:01am

NorthOfNorth wrote on Jul 5th, 2020 at 10:28am:

Those globalist, illuminati bastards!

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Jul 6th, 2020 at 8:51am

Marla wrote on Jul 6th, 2020 at 7:01am:
NorthOfNorth wrote on Jul 5th, 2020 at 10:28am:

Those globalist, illuminati bastards!

And with no way to dissent or vote them out. Can anyone imagine an American taking that deal?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Jul 6th, 2020 at 9:13am

When working in the Poultry Industry I was privy to some extra-ordinary behaviours by the American Company I was hitched up with. Not only was I short-changed at any opportunity by the Company I was working for. But I was expected to 'sabotage' the Australian Chicken Sexer 'Contractors'. The Union was in bed with the American Company, because 'Contractors' don't come under their banner. The American Company was bringing in cheaper South Korean workers (no hard-toe workshoes in the Factory, in fact they sat and worked 'barefoot') - smuggled in on 'Backpacker Visas' for 6 month durations. They took 2 years to reach their 100%, I took 6 months (x1 month without a trainer who left for being screwed $80,000 for his stint from Britain here) to reach my 100%. Us Australians must be better quality workers. It takes x2 Koreans to match up to just x1 Australian worker.  So I tried to just keep my head down under the missiles thrown between the Australian Chicken Sexer Contrctors (35 years). Who were not always trusting of me because I was brought in as one of those 'token local aussies' - who they got rid of as soon as their 6 months were up, or shoved into the void of the lesser paid duties at the back of the Hatcheries. The American Company only wanted South Korean workers as Sexers.
So they eventually brought me in the office with pompous accusations of me failing them as their excuse to screw me out of my money owing to me. It was the one moment I joined the Union - just to get my own pay.
Despite the Manager being a 'Nazi' South African in his ways and bigger than I. I told him I'm also part-Jew and didn't approve of his 'racist' jokes (Calling his Asian workers - silly 'gobbly-gooks') - especially the Jewish ones and I eye-balled him with my fist tickling his whiskers. It was that moment I saw the evil in his eyes flare and him wishing I was saying this in South Africa, where he could get away with popping me in the back of the head from a safe concealed position of bravery.
So I left, taking as much as the now 'jilted' and banned Contractors had paid for, out of the locker rooms and passing the big black Security Guard in our cars - he saw me, but thought better and just continued to the point of call he was asked to come to (the office, I now left behind).
While I drove off, wiping out all bollards and security set-up to keep the Contractors out (apparently they were waiting for aggressive protesting, etc from the Contractors), before hooning it out of there.
Few hours later the Darlington Point Cops rang. I told em, I'm not used to the 'slippery' dirt roads yet and they laughed. They knew I was being screwed over. They knew how this American Company operated.
I also put the word out among the other lesser-duty workers I met around the towns - that I will break the legs of the manager if I met him outside of his 'fortress' (he lived on site). But I never said it with intention, just to ruffle him. Needless to say, he moved to another American Hatchery post in Victoria. Much safer after all his destructive behaviour. I've lived with an Anti-Apartheid South African dissident. I've worked with other South Africans - great Farmers and many work 'with' Australian Companies to great effect. This one was a very bad apple though.

Anyway, I was privy to many Emails. To which the Secretary of the Chicken Sexer Contractors would read to us on Lunch breaks. The Emails from these 'Americanised' workers on behalf of the Company were like written by abusive Trolls at a level of abuse bordering 'childish'. This is how it's done in the USA apparently.

When I first turned up for the job on vapours in my petrol tank. The spiel they gave me is that their American Company owned 90% of the Global Market and it was their god-given right to own 100% and they deserved no less! Gee I thought, no wonder the Global Market was slowly falling into decay. Roll Eyes
So once booted by this American Company. I rang up every Australian Poultry Company, even the small Independent ones and making sure they understood I was not ringing for the plight of my Chicken Sexer Contractors as I could tell some were already on the bite for some cheap South Korean workers if they could. Most took my advice with seriousness and thanked them. Basically I told them that the American Company, having just bought out Inghams - wanted to scuttle the other 'Australian' Companies in any way they could.

Since then, the Australian Companies have come back and gained much ground against the American presence here and many businesses refuse to stock Chicken products from this American Company which uses the cheapest methods to be the 'Mass Production' provider of Chickens.
Baiada and Steggles are just two great Australian Broiler Companies that have had a renaissance against their American competitor with their chicken's being sought after more by the SuperMarkets and other Businesses since back then.

This American Company had one Goal. To destroy all the Australian businesses and take complete control of our Market for the benefit of their own American one. They are now failing that with Steggles the most sought after chicken product around the city areas Baiada claiming the most Rural markets.

USA can be like the CCP too.

Don't trust em.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:29am

Jasin wrote on Jul 6th, 2020 at 9:13am:
USA can be like the CCP too.

Don't trust em.

You’re talking about a chicken company, not the USA...

And do you think there aren’t Australian companies that exploit their workers?

Democracy doesn’t necessarily make us enlightened... it makes us accountable...

Do you think workers in a chicken company in China under the CCP would have the right to unionise against the CCP and then not be arrested, jailed or disappeared?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print