Gearing for WAR (Read 1665 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: Gearing for WAR
Reply #15 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 6:25am

Marla wrote on Jul 2nd, 2020 at 1:11am:
Don't be so sure with ol' F A T T Y still in office.

I would be pretty sure ol' F A T T Y does not control out military spending, Marna.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 8:03am

It's all part of the agenda. Written way before the problems started.
The problems now are a manufactured result to get the outcome required.
Now scomo and his fellow puppets have built what required they can confidently say that war is coming.....but if you were awake to begin with you would already know it's coming.

I just hope the west and it's greedy scum that run it are taken out once and for all. That would be fantastic.
I would rather this country be run by the hells angles or bandito's than the pack of c@#ts running it now.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #17 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 8:19am

It's pretty normal to participate in an 'arms race' - if a potential enemy has some capability, a country needs to have a counter-capability - even if it is based on mutually assured destruction at some level.. i.e. you hit our oil storage with a missile, we hit yours (and my missile has bigger balls)....

A country that stagnates in this perpetual 'arms race' is vulnerable, and it is not a good thing to appear weak
(somebody tell the West that after forty falcon years of kow-towing to special interest groups and presenting a divided arse to the world while sucking up to the pussy vote and all its running dogs - you LOOK weak and dissipated and decadent... no wonder they're lining up for a chunk of your arse)....

Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 5:12pm

I've been seeing it coming for ages. Possibly the most 'predictable' War. As scary as it was, I never saw the USSR v USA conflict eventuating. The 'plan' to kick the browns out of the Middle-East and the Yellows out of Asia to make the entire northern hemisphere like some yin/yang (which also resulted in the Korean War) was quite simply ludicrous despite the 'blackmailing' attempt by White Russia and White USA to 'destroy the whole world' if it didn't happen.

China will now get it's revenge, as too the Brownies.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #19 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 5:16pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 3rd, 2020 at 8:19am:
It's pretty normal to participate in an 'arms race' - if a potential enemy has some capability, a country needs to have a counter-capability - even if it is based on mutually assured destruction at some level.. i.e. you hit our oil storage with a missile, we hit yours (and my missile has bigger balls)....

A country that stagnates in this perpetual 'arms race' is vulnerable, and it is not a good thing to appear weak
(somebody tell the West that after forty falcon years of kow-towing to special interest groups and presenting a divided arse to the world while sucking up to the pussy vote and all its running dogs - you LOOK weak and dissipated and decadent... no wonder they're lining up for a chunk of your arse)....

All arms races could be solved with diplomacy.
Arms races are a failure of reason.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 5:28pm

War is the inability of the Military to 'protect' it's people.
Simple as that.
Just like Suicide is for the Medical industry to 'save' it's people.

I'm glad our Medical Industry has been somewhat far more aggressive than other's, if not most around the world. Australian people have gone with the demands and desires of Medical advice and initiatives. There might be hope for our very high suicide rate, like the good old Aussie 'choke'.

Merry Xmas Mr Lawrence.
Because there is always the 'southern style' of breaking the Asian.  Wink

zlawrence.jpg (216 KB | 6 )
zlawrence.jpg

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jul 4th, 2020 at 12:36am

Bobby. wrote on Jul 3rd, 2020 at 5:16pm:

Ummm - arms races per se are not a failure but a valid part of national self-interest... USE of arms is the failure of diplomacy.

Amazingly the concept of nuclear mutual annihilation actually worked... diplomacy kept the two 'sides' from actually doing the unthinkable, but diplomacy without a backing of potential force is bound to fail in the face of a determined aggressor.

Kinda like Longie saying that a 'manager' going into a negotiation with the ability to sack the other 'side' is a useful tool.. sure it is..... but only a tool would use it.  I'm still waiting breathlessly for the management massacre from pursuing that kind of insanity and brinkmanship.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Jul 4th, 2020 at 8:32am

As long as Trump is in power, there will be no War.
Trump's diplomacy is good. Unlike other Presidents - he doesn't look down on 'tiny little yellow people' and belittle them politically. He treats them with respect, while also saying "Attack us under me and I'll throw it at you with your own game.". Even China shut North Korea up for Trump and that's why they really put a show on for Trump when he visited (much to Putin's jealousy). Trade War ensued though with Trump. A Chinese Leader can stay in power, while Trump can only do two terms as President. I don't think China wants Trump in a 2nd Term.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #23 - Jul 4th, 2020 at 9:42am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 4th, 2020 at 12:36am:

Ummm - arms races per se are not a failure but a valid part of national self-interest... USE of arms is the failure of diplomacy.

Amazingly the concept of nuclear mutual annihilation actually worked... diplomacy kept the two 'sides' from actually doing the unthinkable, but diplomacy without a backing of potential force is bound to fail in the face of a determined aggressor.

Kinda like Longie saying that a 'manager' going into a negotiation with the ability to sack the other 'side' is a useful tool.. sure it is..... but only a tool would use it.  I'm still waiting breathlessly for the management massacre from pursuing that kind of insanity and brinkmanship.

No - arms races are bad - they can eventually cause wars.
If diplomacy wins then both sides can save $billions if not $trillions
in wasted defence spending.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jul 4th, 2020 at 6:18pm

Bobby. wrote on Jul 4th, 2020 at 9:42am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 4th, 2020 at 12:36am:

No - arms races are bad - they can eventually cause wars.
If diplomacy wins then both sides can save $billions if not $trillions
in wasted defence spending.

My point is - you can't negotiate from a position of vast inferiority - as Howard and his followers tried to pull on Australia in industrial 'relations', with his sly 'workchoices' giving the boss all the power and the worker none....something from which this nation's culture will never recover without blood-letting of the bosses.  Longie's 'right to sack' in negotiations... amazing that anyone would even entertain using such a thought as 'negotiation' - it's properly called Bullying and Standover and stands a good chance of getting you killed!  My wonder is that hasn't happened yet.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #25 - Jul 4th, 2020 at 6:40pm

The sooner our politicians realise that Australia is a piss ant country with a population nowhere near enough to fight a war.
And with insufficient weapons to even consider being more than a flea on the butt of the elephant  China.
The sooner they will stop wasting our money on weapons.

All we need is a few ICBMs strategically placed around the country and aimed at some very specific targets
Ie;
Indonesia.
Brisbane and Victoria.

Besides,
China virtually owns Australia, why woukd they want to invade?

Our idiot politicians think Australia has a voice in the world.

But No One hears the rantings of an ant.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jul 5th, 2020 at 1:17pm

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Jul 5th, 2020 at 4:04pm

You guys are kinda right.
China going to take Australia (and in NZ, when tomorrow comes) like the Nazi took Poland.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print