Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Gearing for WAR (Read 1661 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Gearing for WAR
Jul 1st, 2020 at 7:06pm

As something like this would have taken a month or two to really think and prepare for, for the Australian Government.
Today, ScoMo basically stated that Australia is readying for WAR! The Drum Panel also translated his speech into their confirmation of his words to the effect.
Trump's America is also gearing up for War as they dismiss the Virus as a lesser matter. Even Fauci said a sad speech of failure. In the USA, the Military is the pride of success over the Medical - which confirmed  that they have lost their battle to stop the spread of the virus. 40,000 in one day now. Trump said "Slow the testing down then and there will be no increase" mockingly dismissing the importance of this.
Is Trump just doing his job as the leader of a Political industry that is in coalition with the Military in the path of a much greater threat to the USA: China!
ScoMo-Australia has just declared a state of emergency.

China has a fleet of 300 major military ships just in the Pacific Region. That's more than the USA's navy world wide.

Satellites must be picking up the mobilisation of the CCP forces.  Wink Just like one picked up the effects of Chenobyl '3 months!' before the Russian Government made it internationally known, even in Scandinavia which got the first red alert from the Radiation Cloud.

So I picked it a few months back and it's been called by ScoMo today that we are in a 'Dangerous' period. This is the Year of Living Dangerously as I said.
You've heard it first by me  Wink

ps: Mexico is building a Wall to stop the spread of the virus from the Americans. For it will spread down into Central America and into the Caribbean Islands(Oceania) too.
100,000 a day come next week in the USA.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1592388039

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Gearing for WAR
Reply #1 - Jul 1st, 2020 at 7:12pm

Oh btw. I don't really fear China's Military Machine. If it's anything like a Great Wall ute and other crap of theirs we get inundated with - most goes to our overload of rubbish and what to do with it? Then I expect it to break down within the first year of war, let alone show  many glitches and flaws along the way.
Australia will show what it lacks in numbers, will succeed in Quality with stuff that leaves the Wing-Keel in it's wake when it comes to innovation.  Wink

...we also have friends  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Jul 1st, 2020 at 7:34pm

At least Australia (except those Rebels in Victoria who took the USA path) is taking Medical seriously, more so than our Military atm. But ScoMo hopes to change that now.
Will he dismiss the Virus like Trump has or leave it with the States to take care of?
Interesting because the States are appearing more powerfully independent these days against the Federal because of the Virus (and Fires, and Water Management crises). Australian lives matter.

...it's a far cry from Cats & Critters I know, but hey - I can be compassionate to people too.  Wink

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #3 - Jul 1st, 2020 at 10:04pm

I am still young enough to be drafted into the army, if an all-out world war starts. China has a lot of high tech gadgets and military might. But even they will be overwhelmed with the world turning on them, if they get out of line. Had the conflict China has with India escalates, we can imagine that China will look like the bad guy in all of this. No friends to help them.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Jul 1st, 2020 at 10:38pm

They'll even war with Russia (Sino v Russo War).
Russia will call for USA help.
But only North Korea will bring the USA out of its domestic slump and into the fray with China also.
India will war with a Pakistan/Bangladesh and Chinese supported front on two sides. Nukes will be unleashed.
Indonesia will come under attack from a Collective of Philippines, Micronesia, Papua New Guinea, Timor, Bali and Indigenous Indonesians under oppression from within.
The Moslems will do to the French, what the German's did to the Jews. The Last Great Jihad into Death.
Argentina gets the Falklands  Wink British got their hands full as it is.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #5 - Jul 1st, 2020 at 11:20pm

Current situation in Hong Kong - SUPPORT THE HONKERS!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 1st, 2020 at 11:22pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 1st, 2020 at 7:12pm:
Oh btw. I don't really fear China's Military Machine. If it's anything like a Great Wall ute and other crap of theirs we get inundated with - most goes to our overload of rubbish and what to do with it? Then I expect it to break down within the first year of war, let alone show  many glitches and flaws along the way.
Australia will show what it lacks in numbers, will succeed in Quality with stuff that leaves the Wing-Keel in it's wake when it comes to innovation.  Wink

...we also have friends  Wink

Said this before - when I worked security at the international airport in Sydney, one of the blokes said that the Chinese would never invade us, since they couldn't drive and couldn't even organise an orderly queue at Customs...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 1st, 2020 at 11:26pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 1st, 2020 at 10:04pm:
I am still young enough to be drafted into the army, if an all-out world war starts. China has a lot of high tech gadgets and military might. But even they will be overwhelmed with the world turning on them, if they get out of line. Had the conflict China has with India escalates, we can imagine that China will look like the bad guy in all of this. No friends to help them.

I'm not - but I tried to get into Afghanistan -tried every which way to get into it - tried to get back in when 9/11 happened even before that .... and I'll still be there if you need me.  I'm not that dead yet....

I can still handle comms, still shoot straight, put me in position and see how many Black Hats walk away... and I'll still be first out the door in an airborne drop... those who follow are probably better than I....

I'm only 71 and the spinal fracture is playing up, but hell... you want to live forever?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #8 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 12:53am

Nothing like war for profit, is there? Congrats, Australia, you are now America's little bitch. Over the next decade your government is planning on spending over $575 billion will be spent on the military.

This will start with the immediate purchase of US missiles capable of striking Chinese vessels and facilities in southeast Asia, and which could be reconfigured to hit southern China itself.

Welcome to the New World Order

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #9 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 1:02am

I would be pretty sure that our military spending will be for defence purposes for now. It would take WW3 for us to go on the offensive.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #10 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 1:11am

Don't be so sure with ol' F A T T Y still in office.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 2:23am

Marla wrote on Jul 2nd, 2020 at 12:53am:
Nothing like war for profit, is there? Congrats, Australia, you are now America's little bitch. Over the next decade your government is planning on spending over $575 billion will be spent on the military.

This will start with the immediate purchase of US missiles capable of striking Chinese vessels and facilities in southeast Asia, and which could be reconfigured to hit southern China itself.

Welcome to the New World Order

Good move....

Do you see any difference between military targets and civilians?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pedro Curevo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Nth Coast NSW
Reply #12 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 6:23am

Instead of fearing China we should fear the chaos of conservatism.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #13 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 7:21am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 2nd, 2020 at 2:23am:

Good move....

Do you see any difference between military targets and civilians?

Who can really say how your government is going to use them.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 8:43am

Wonder if the USA pilots will be pumped with amphetamines again? Last time, they shot down heaps of 'friendlies' both in the air and on the ground during the Gulf and Iraq wars over 'oil'.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print