Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Domestic violence cases (Read 1533 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Domestic violence cases
Reply #45 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 11:51am

Gnads wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 11:46am:
mothra wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 10:35am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 10:33am:
mothra wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 10:17am:
And there we have it. There's no point whatsoever trying to have a reasonable conversation with you. You're a fanatic.

Funny - I had the same thought about you.... Dr Know-All... the inability to deal effectively with a dissenting view is a sign of a weak position...

You haven't offered a dissenting view. In fact, a dissenting view to anything i've said would be lunacy.

You've only offered misogyny and fanaticism.

And you misandry? Obviously you eat hypocrisy 3 meals a day.

There is not now nor has there ever been any evidence of misandry from me.

If you think you can find any, put it up.

Misogyny is rampant here, however. And Grap is notorious for it. It's often commented upon, and certainly not by just me.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #46 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 12:03pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 11:43am:
And there we have it. There's no point whatsoever trying to have a reasonable conversation with you. You're a fanatic.

Grin You can talk. He's trying to have a reasonable conversation with you ...... but you don't like what he has to say so you do the typical .... & want to shut it down.  Roll Eyes

Name-calling and refusal to venture any view that might possibly actually oppose another view.. empty rhetoric... typical of the apologists for domestic/family/relationship violence in all its manifestations... happy to see it go on and on rather than look out side their prison cell of a self-imposed and academia-wrought square...

I'm not the fanatic persisting with violence against selected groups in society to satisfy the emotional meanderings of another group... and all my women love me... adore me for my loyalty, kindness and gentleness... a pure SNAG as my late cousin said..

Teach your women well
A father's help
Will slowly go by,
And feed them not on their rights,
But tell the truth,
So they can get by...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:49pm

well this sure got away   I had an appointment this morning... so its hard to keep up..

just a small note I dont pay any attention to grap now his mind doesnt think in English and his posts are for me borderline unintelligible

so impossible to reply too..

however it a shame I think that people like gordy and gnads cannot have a two way conversation about a topic that could in fact affect us all in the future...

one person in this case mothra shouldnt have to defend every female in Australia...its ridiculous 

the way this topic always gets sidetracked by the same old attacks... women hate all men its all those selfish Feminists fault.....they blame all men for everything..sniff sniff.

well in case you havent noticed that exactly what mothra and I tried not to do....

relationships take hard work from both parties  I dont care even if they are of the same sex.....

to live together is hard yakka   and when it ends up with push and shove....there goes respect if there ever was any....and when a man lifts his hands  to cause pain on a women  thats not acceptable  ..

I have heard many men say THAT IS NOT ON! NO MATTER WHAT...

its the same with killing... we draw the line when that happens....probably because it looks good to outsiders   we dont just say...

well she asked for it..

what mothra and I were trying to do was come up with ways to prevent the last resort where now it is becoming common place for one partner to kill the other in front of their children Angry Angry Angry

we are out of control   and its getting worse....

whos responsible  for it to get to that level.....well unless we discuss it

we probably will never find out...

perhaps if you guys put your penchant for blaming someone aside   and try to think of ways to prevent
dvo deaths......thats makes far more sense to me..

especially when it involves children.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #48 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:58pm

Quote:
what mothra and I were trying to do was come up with ways to prevent the last resort where now it is becoming common place for one partner to kill the other in front of their children Angry Angry

Rubbish.  What you were doing is what you always do.....virtue signal with generalities, verbalise that you are seeking a solution, but in fact all you post is banal garbage, describing what is already known, and you present it as though only you ever thought of trying to find a solution.

How about, for once, you offer up what will prevent that 'least resort.'

I'll have a go.

DO NOT STAY IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP.  GET OUT.  LEAVE.

(Cue.....all the excuses about how too hard that is.)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 4:06pm

cods wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:49pm:
well this sure got away   I had an appointment this morning... so its hard to keep up..

just a small note I dont pay any attention to grap/aussie now their mind doesnt think in English and the  posts are for me borderline unintelligible

do hope this message is understood.. Smiley

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 5:00pm

cods wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:49pm:

just a small note I dont pay any attention to grap now his mind doesnt think in English and his posts are for me borderline unintelligible

however it a shame I think that people like gordy and gnads cannot have a two way conversation about a topic that could in fact affect us all in the future...

one person in this case mothra shouldnt have to defend every female in Australia...its ridiculous 

the way this topic always gets sidetracked by the same old attacks... women hate all men its all those selfish Feminists fault.....they blame all men for everything..sniff sniff.

well in case you havent noticed that exactly what mothra and I tried not to do....

relationships take hard work from both parties  I dont care even if they are of the same sex.....

to live together is hard yakka   and when it ends up with push and shove....there goes respect if there ever was any....and when a man lifts his hands  to cause pain on a women  thats not acceptable  ..

I have heard many men say THAT IS NOT ON! NO MATTER WHAT...

its the same with killing... we draw the line when that happens....probably because it looks good to outsiders   we dont just say...

well she asked for it..

what mothra and I were trying to do was come up with ways to prevent the last resort where now it is becoming common place for one partner to kill the other in front of their children Angry Angry Angry

we are out of control   and its getting worse....

whos responsible  for it to get to that level.....well unless we discuss it

we probably will never find out...

perhaps if you guys put your penchant for blaming someone aside   and try to think of ways to prevent
dvo deaths......thats makes far more sense to me..

especially when it involves children.

There, there, dear, it's so sad that the Queen's English is beyond you... but you'll cope.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 5:02pm

mothra wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 11:51am:

Funny - I had the same thought about you.... Dr Know-All... the inability to deal effectively with a dissenting view is a sign of a weak position...

You haven't offered a dissenting view. In fact, a dissenting view to anything i've said would be lunacy.

Misogyny is rampant here, however. And Grap is notorious for it. It's often commented upon, and certainly not by just me.

OH?  And precisely who are these other perpetrators of myth who do not comprehend the real meaning of the misused and abused word 'misogyny'?  Name them!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #52 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 5:03pm

Quote:
There, there, dear, it's so sad that the Queen's English is beyond you... but you'll cope.

Oh it is pretty clear.  Cods has made a groundbreaking discovery.

Domestic violence is bad.

Wow!!!!!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 5:08pm

cods has discovered   there are one or two nincompoops on here..she cant be bothered with..

unintelligible!!!   is putting it nicely...

go back to your caves boys...you are both neanderthals.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #54 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 5:14pm

cods wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 5:08pm:
cods has discovered   there are one or two nincompoops on here..she cant be bothered with..

Oh I see. You have taken over the cods account. That cannot be the real cods.  She never abuses! Ever!  She said so herself.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 6:25pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 5:14pm:

Oh I see. You have taken over the cods account. That cannot be the real cods.  She never abuses! Ever!  She said so herself.

you call that abuse... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #56 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 6:43pm

cods wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 6:25pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 5:14pm:

you call that abuse... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

No, I don't.  But it is gilt-edged guaranteed that if I called you a nincompoop, a cave dweller and neanderthal, you'd go all whining to FD/Gmod to get me banned for abusing you.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 8:55pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 5:02pm:
mothra wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 11:51am:

OH?  And precisely who are these other perpetrators of myth who do not comprehend the real meaning of the misused and abused word 'misogyny'?  Name them!

OK, mothra - I'll give you the final 16 inch broadside....your use of the word 'misogyny' is just another puerile attempt to shut down discussion and force it into patterns and paths to suit only you.  Such childish refusal to discuss issues and to even look at different ways of seeking REAL answers to an escalating problem instead of the fatally flawed current paradigm - are pure signs of a reactionary who feels threatened by having anyone question the established order...

Amazing - now it's the entrenched 'feminists' who are the reactionaries furiously defending their 'birthright' - how the world turns.. another forty years and genuine equal treatment might be the law of the land, and the feminists finally defeated. I can but lay the groundwork for future generations to see the truth so well hidden ....

I'll tell you clearly and plainly again - the current approach to 'domestic violence' is THE root cause of the escalating violence involved in personal relationships - not least of all that of women seeking official sanction and often violence on a man over some whimsy, and not least from those 'officials' in their to date piss-poor handling of the Law and of sense, reason and simple realities - but choosing instead to replace those with a violence-based reign of terror.

Only a despotic government would even consider such a failed attempt at using violence to resolve possible violence - and therein lies the biggest fault in the whole deal.  It is time to seek a better way - starting with genuine equal treatment under REAL Law - which excludes illegal laws such as the current 'dv' ones which permit a person guilty of nothing to be sanctioned by a court and then turned into a criminal on the flimsiest excuse, or, even worse, assaulted by police and fitted up as a result of a silly and unfounded tizz.

Personally - you seriously need to be placed in that  situation to fully understand the rape involved - then you will never again question why some respond to that violence with violence.
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2020 at 9:09pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #58 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 9:02pm

After a case of DV when everything has settled down and they decide they want to work things out, the man should go to counseling where he's told, never never never hit a woman (never hit anyone while we're on the subject)

Meanwhile the woman would be with her counselor where she's asked, what was the last thing you said before he hit you. Now if that turns out to be, You've got a little dick and I slept with all your friends and I'm going to take the kids the dog and the cat and you'll never see us again, she gets just as much counseling as the bloke.

Fair?

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 9:30pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 9:02pm:
After a case of DV when everything has settled down and they decide they want to work things out, the man should go to counseling where he's told, never never never hit a woman (never hit anyone while we're on the subject)

Meanwhile the woman would be with her counselor where she's asked, what was the last thing you said before he hit you. Now if that turns out to be, You've got a little dick and I slept with all your friends and I'm going to take the kids the dog and the cat and you'll never see us again, she gets just as much counseling as the bloke.

Fair?

You mistake the DV 'laws' - like so very many here - they are a civil action designed to 'prevent' violence by jumping in at ANY hint of disagreement in a personal relationship between assumed adults, and sanctioning one side but not the other, even when NO VIOLENCE HAS OCCURRED.

If violence has occurred - it is assault.... it is not legally 'domestic violence' - but if an order is in place already (on any whimsy), such violence constitutes a breach of the order.  Two different things.

A person cannot be convicted of assault under 'dv' law - only under the laws of assault - that person can only be convicted under 'dv' law of breaching an order.

That is where this whole thing has been off the rails from Day One - people assume that the 'civil action' of imposing an order equals violence, when it does not.  That, of course, was the whole purpose in framing these 'laws' the way they were - to fit into the feminist paradigm that all men are brutes and all women angels, that only men hit women, and to fit the narrative that all women are bashed at some time in their life by men exclusively, and therefore that women are victims of a social structure that permits this.

You're educated and intelligent enough, Gordo, to know the very real differences between this stance and reality - and what that stance has cost this nation and society over the past thirty years or more, and to understand the very real presence of lunatic feminism in all this.

Remember the old feminist slogan back in the eighties or so?  The Oppressor Has No Rights!

Now indeed the 'oppressor' - as defined by them only - has no rights.   Take a look around you.

Then consider the use of terms like 'racism' and the 'oppressor module' to justify revolt, violence and constant attacks on society and culture. 

Then consider the likes of GregPecc, mothra, and a few others here - who continue to imagine that their never-ending attacks on our social structures are justified by such things as 'racism', 'misogyny', 'Islamophobia' (to justify the concept that Muslims are somehow oppressed here by an 'oppressive society'), Sinophobia and so forth - and even mothra's fantastical 'fanaticism' - as if any dissenter to her City Hall views is a black-shirted Nazi marching against the poor innocents of the world who are only going about tearing things down to suit themselves... poor widdle fellahs.

As I said - mothra has come full circle from being the revolutionary to being the reactionary... so have they all..... all honourable fanatics... (amazing how someone can hold to a set of views so fanatically - and yet attempt to label those who disagree as 'fanatics')   Grin  Grin  Grin

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print