Send Topic Print
BLACK ON THE RAMPAGE! (Read 1779 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: BLACK ON THE RAMPAGE!
Reply #60 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 7:24pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 7:20pm:
Cods was correct ln this one, it's not DV. They dated for less than a week....shes a bunny boiler!

he also shopped around on hook up  web sites....

the women I believe acted on impulse....a mad moment....  still murder though...she cant claim he jumped in front of her....

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #61 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 7:24pm

Cods was correct ln this one, it's not DV. They dated for less than a week....shes a bunny boiler!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 7:25pm

So it's not 'relationship violence' then, either?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 7:31pm

cods wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 7:24pm:

he also shopped around on hook up  web sites....

the women I believe acted on impulse....a mad moment....  still murder though...she cant claim he jumped in front of her....

From the moment she developed the intention to kill, it was murder... time is not important... slamming a bloke against a wall with a 4WD sounds like murder to me.. you can't say you were only wanting to scare him...

She taught him a lesson he'll never remember now...  FFS - it's only sex.... people make such a big deal out of it.

Me?  I'm not the jealous type - if a woman is so stupid as to want to be with some loser and not me... not my problem - hers in the long run.

BTW, guys - I used to date a Karen (real name) - she decided that despite our incredible drive for one another she would marry a past bf who came crawling back after dumping her... she said he made her laugh - I said he had the same effect on me.... anyway - she was involved in the SH1T 'centre for excellence for women in politics' or something - so does that make her the Feminist Karen we are hearing about?

BTW - where is the centre of excellence for non-party men in politics?  You know - the REAL kind who really want to make a difference and not just a motza?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print