Send Topic Print
BLACK ON THE RAMPAGE! (Read 1803 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
BLACK ON THE RAMPAGE!
Jun 28th, 2020 at 6:29pm

...---<---<--- Breaking news - man killed last night by girlfriend - police say domestic violence by Black woman ---<---<---------- NON-BLACK LIVES MATTER -------<<<<<

https://www.facebook.com/pg/9NewsSydney/posts/

A man has been mowed down and crushed to death in Sydney's inner west, the driver accused of the act, his ex-girlfriend, who allegedly caught him with another woman. Neighbours in the apartment block witnessed the alleged murder which unfolded in a matter of moments

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: BLACK ON THE RAMPAGE!
Reply #1 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 6:35pm

thats not my idea of DV   to me its old fashioned JEALOUSY...

nothing quite like a women scorned...

she didnt need to kill him though..

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 6:37pm

Please change the thread title to:

BLACK WIVES BATTER

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 6:40pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 6:37pm:

BLACK WIVES BATTER

gprdy she ran him down and hes dead thats not nice...

you know some people have a terrible time with jealousy its really a mental issue for some....

never scorn a women gordy.....NEVER!

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #4 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 6:42pm

cods wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 6:40pm:

BLACK WIVES BATTER

you know some people have a terrible time with jealousy its really a mental issue for some....

Can't they control themselves cods? Undecided

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #5 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 6:45pm

Black wives splatter?

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 7:14pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 6:45pm:
Black wives splatter?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 7:15pm

cods wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 6:35pm:

Well - relationship violence then - the term 'domestic violence' has become so abused to fit a one way scenario that it is now meaningless...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 7:16pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 6:42pm:
cods wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 6:40pm:

BLACK WIVES BATTER

Can't they control themselves cods? Undecided

.... children in a lolly shop with the owner nodding to take whatever they want...

Well - how could li'l ol' sh1t-stirrer me resist using the BLACK ON RAMPAGE label to incite and trigger some here?

― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #9 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 9:55pm

We had a vigil tonight for a woman who died 5 nights ago at the hands of her estranged husband. I would not know what motivated him to kill his ex. However, I would not fob the motivation as just "old fashioned jealousy" like it is nothing to the victims.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 10:58pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 9:55pm:

We had a vigil tonight for a woman who died 5 nights ago at the hands of her estranged husband. I would not know what motivated him to kill his ex. However, I would not fob the motivation as just "old fashioned jealousy" like it is nothing to the victims.

I agree  my thoughts when I wrote that was what jealousy was in my day....just a few years ago... Undecided

well the facts were then    we didnt go around killing each other

27 women killed this year    thats a little over 1 a week..

also 17 children have been killed....

what an appalling figure....for a country this size and wealth.... Cry Cry Cry

I am sure jealousy is a factor in many cases   but anger and rage would be most cases I am sure...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 11:09pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 7:15pm:

Well - relationship violence then - the term 'domestic violence' has become so abused to fit a one way scenario that it is now meaningless...

so a name change may fix the problem you reckon???

somehow I dont think those who do the deed give a stuff about what we call it..

they dont see it as violence they see it as their right....like all bullies..they would never pick on someone their own size...and when they get ugly and bash someone   shortly afterwards they cry and say I will never do it again.....so she forgives him she believes him..she thinks she loves him....that is until the next time....its like being trapped in a revolving door......when hes nice hes very very nice  but when he mad....hes evil..

and the more she forgives him the worse he gets...

my dad was like that....not so much with the violence [ he gave my mum a black eye once]  but with his dark moods....that went on for months at a time...as kids growing up me and my brother were scared of him....we talked in whispers hated being in the same room as him......not a lot of fun for children thats for sure. Sad

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 11:11pm

A man just died, son - stick with it.... it is tragic that anyone dies in such a situation....that kind of jealous rage is beyond comprehension and is clearly a psychological issue, considering that humans are not monogamous by nature.  We link and mate for about a year - long enough to produce one offspring and then the 'love' dies.... it's the way we are...

To go crazy and kill someone over jealous rage is off the reservation... it happens, I know... but nothing can stop the Black Rage that consumes the entire soul and kills.

Between estranged husband and wife there is much water under the bridge and a lot to lose one way or the other .... between girlfriend and boyfriend a lot less...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 11:18pm

cods wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 11:09pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 7:15pm:

so a name change may fix the problem you reckon???

somehow I dont think those who do the deed give a stuff about what we call it..

they dont see it as violence they see it as their right....like all bullies..they would never pick on someone their own size...and when they get ugly and bash someone   shortly afterwards they cry and say I will never do it again.....so she forgives him she believes him..she thinks she loves him....that is until the next time....its like being trapped in a revolving door......when hes nice hes very very nice  but when he mad....hes evil..

and the more she forgives him the worse he gets...

my dad was like that....not so much with the violence [ he gave my mum a black eye once]  but with his dark moods....that went on for months at a time...as kids growing up me and my brother were scared of him....we talked in whispers hated being in the same room as him......not a lot of fun for children thats for sure. Sad

Putting the problem - the REAL problem and not the flawed paradigm in use - is merely putting the whole issue in perspective - not saying that a simple name change would settle down the war.....

The earnest attempt is to get to the roots of this serious problem and actually do something apart from continue the violence on all sides... and wee can never do that as long as the issue is seen from one 'side' (there are no sides in a human relationship - only a whole) .... I'm the peacemaker..... not the problem...

So - when a man is killed in a relationship (modern family) violence incident.... we must needs discuss the women killed as well in similar situations. and not stick to the issue?

Doesn't sound like this guy 'bullied' his EX girlfriend - he shagged another woman... so the EX killed him.. pretty straight forward and nothing to do with the flawed paradigm and anecdotes from some distant past.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 11:27pm

cods wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 10:58pm:

I agree  my thoughts when I wrote that was what jealousy was in my day....just a few years ago... Undecided

well the facts were then    we didnt go around killing each other

27 women killed this year    thats a little over 1 a week..

also 17 children have been killed....

what an appalling figure....for a country this size and wealth.... Cry Cry Cry

I am sure jealousy is a factor in many cases   but anger and rage would be most cases I am sure...

How many women killed these women?  Two I know of in Port Mack up the road a bit were killed by a FEMALE family member. That leaves 25... pray go on with factual data... and BTW - how many were Indigenous and certain ethnic groups?  How many were NOT killed in a family situation?

How many women killed those children compared to men? In the past a pre-school friend of my son was deliberately run over by a WOMAN and killed.

Get it yet - killed in 'FAMILY relationship' is not the same as the fatally flawed 'domestic violence' paradigm of 'man v woman', and even the cops know that by now after their years of bashing men on complaint...

Can we have FULL facts instead of empty rhetoric that relies on the flawed paradigm to pass of a false image?  Raw figures on numbers killed are meaningless... got that yet?  It's PROPAGANDA presenting a false image.

This is like our Koons and their Black Lives Matter - a higher percentage of NON-Indigenous die in custody than Indigenous... yet we are supposed to believe that Indigenes are sorted out for special killing or something... when the reality is they just want to go scot free for doing anything ... as some form of 'right' ....   Grin  Grin  Grin

« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2020 at 11:36pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print