Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
ASIO raids home of NSW Labor MP (Read 2607 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: ASIO raids home of NSW Labor MP
Reply #60 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 6:36pm

tickleandrose wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 5:37pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 5:06pm:
The view from China:

Why has Moselmane become a scapegoat amidst widespread anti-China hysteria in Australia? What has China done to incur such fury and hostility from hawkish "panda-bashers" in Australia? China has demonstrated leadership as it has successfully brought the epidemic under control. What China has achieved to contain the outbreak and revive the economy has contributed to the international efforts to fight with the COVID-19.

What Moselmane voiced in his essays are not just compliments of China. He also mentioned the steadfast progress being made in other parts of the world.

That is obviously not acceptable for the anti-China politicians and media outlets down under. They have spared no effort to vilify and slam China at every chance. Some Australian media outlets have played a destructive role blaring rhetoric repeatedly that demonizes and stigmatizes China. Some media outlets even resorted to disinformation to stoke up the general public's ill feelings toward Beijing.

What Moselmane wrote "the dregs of White Australianism from the past" was intentionally mistranslated by an Australian reporter as, "obsolete scums of white Australia" in order to stir up public hatred.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1192867.shtml

Cheesy

Feverish agit-prop.

Is it true though?  Because "the dregs of white Australianism" is actually indeed VERY VERY different to 'obesolte scums of White Australia."

It's not different. Either way it is very derogatory of white Australians who have actually made this country desirable to Turkish immigrants like Whasis Musselmanah.

Most of the non-European, tinted immigrants can't help themselves, many of them feel compelled to denigrate the achievements of white Europeans simply to lessen the contrast with the miserableness of their own cultural achievements and their limited contribution to humanity before they availed themselves to the benefits of Western civilizations. The exceptions, like VS Naipaul or Thomas Sowell, bring this point into a stark relief.

Most tinted 'intellectuals' are screaming about white privilege from their university positions - positions which did not exist in their pre-European cultures.

In any case, there are no races - but if you say that while white, you ARE a wacists, white fragility DENIER!!! (where did we hear that moniker before???)

This whole BLM/China wacism/identity politics wheeze is far too stupid - and that is it's greatest danger. you cannot reason with people who consciously put themselves OUTSIDE reasoning. It's Cambodia, 1975, Cultural Revolution, Kristallnacht.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 9:02pm

Frank wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 6:36pm:
tickleandrose wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 5:37pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 5:06pm:
The view from China:

Why has Moselmane become a scapegoat amidst widespread anti-China hysteria in Australia? What has China done to incur such fury and hostility from hawkish "panda-bashers" in Australia? China has demonstrated leadership as it has successfully brought the epidemic under control. What China has achieved to contain the outbreak and revive the economy has contributed to the international efforts to fight with the COVID-19.

What Moselmane voiced in his essays are not just compliments of China. He also mentioned the steadfast progress being made in other parts of the world.

That is obviously not acceptable for the anti-China politicians and media outlets down under. They have spared no effort to vilify and slam China at every chance. Some Australian media outlets have played a destructive role blaring rhetoric repeatedly that demonizes and stigmatizes China. Some media outlets even resorted to disinformation to stoke up the general public's ill feelings toward Beijing.

What Moselmane wrote "the dregs of White Australianism from the past" was intentionally mistranslated by an Australian reporter as, "obsolete scums of white Australia" in order to stir up public hatred.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1192867.shtml

Cheesy

Feverish agit-prop.

Is it true though?  Because "the dregs of white Australianism" is actually indeed VERY VERY different to 'obesolte scums of White Australia."

It's not different. Either way it is very derogatory of white Australians who have actually made this country desirable to Turkish immigrants like Whasis Musselmanah.

Most of the non-European, tinted immigrants can't help themselves, many of them feel compelled to denigrate the achievements of white Europeans simply to lessen the contrast with the miserableness of their own cultural achievements and their limited contribution to humanity before they availed themselves to the benefits of Western civilizations. The exceptions, like VS Naipaul or Thomas Sowell, bring this point into a stark relief.

Most tinted 'intellectuals' are screaming about white privilege from their university positions - positions which did not exist in their pre-European cultures.

In any case, there are no races - but if you say that while white, you ARE a wacists, white fragility DENIER!!! (where did we hear that moniker before???)

This whole BLM/China wacism/identity politics wheeze is far too stupid - and that is it's greatest danger. you cannot reason with people who consciously put themselves OUTSIDE reasoning. It's Cambodia, 1975, Cultural Revolution, Kristallnacht.

I disagree completely with you. 

The wording "Obsolute scums of white Australia" - written by our journalist, can be interpreted as describing each Australian with white heritage as being obsolute scums, regardless of what they do - if you just adding an 'n' at the end.  And it is done deliberately to incite reader's rage.   This is a small trick, but an obvious one.  Anyone who being to an arts degree or school can tell you that.

The wording "the dregs of white Australialism", is completely different.  White Australialism is different to White Australia, and White Australian.  It does not refer to a person or group of people.  Or rather, it refers to a belief that was outdated and no longer valid in modern society. 

Credit is where credit is due.  If there is concrete evidence that the MP is a Chinese Agent, then he should be charged as such, and then receive the proper punishment as prescribed by our law. 

However, if we go around, twisting his words, to further our own agenda that suits us or what ever politics it is at the time.  Then what have we become?  What is then the difference between our so call free media and the Chinese state controlled media?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #62 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 9:04pm

Do some research into the staffer he hired (a CCP drone) then come back and tell me this guy is innocent.

IBI

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 10:25pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 11:44am:
Johnnie wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 2:38pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 9:30am:
cods wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 6:08am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 27th, 2020 at 9:40pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 27th, 2020 at 9:32pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 27th, 2020 at 9:30pm:
John Smith wrote on Jan 3rd, 1970 at 6:15am:
Johnnie wrote on Jun 27th, 2020 at 8:44pm:
A Muslim from Lebanon

how do you know he's muslim?

Knowing things just isn't your strong point.

i certainly don't know his religion nor do I pretend to. Again, how do you know he's muslim? Is this another of those blame everything on muslims things or do you actually know it for a fact?

That's a fact, Jack.

being 1 of 10 kids   could be a give away.... Roll Eyes

Not necessarily ... i know several Lebanese catholic families with large broods.

He is a Muslim and his platform all along has been racism.

He is on the take from the Chinese.

He is on record calling white Australians scum, he is the racist.

He and his 10 siblings should be deported.

Moselmane was appointed to the Legislative Council on 3 December 2009, to fill a vacancy created by the resignation of Henry Tsang,[3] and is the first Muslim member of the New South Wales Parliament.[1]

One Usual Suspect to another... what is becoming of my country?  All these oddballs with strange ideas getting the sweet ride...

Time to take back the farm, methinks.  Not born here and a proven useful citizen - no standee for election or appointment.

Why - oh, why, did our politicians bring them here in numbers?   Roll Eyes  Is this a form of Moselmania?

I worked my guts out only to see this happen to my country.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 10:29pm

Johnnie wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 10:25pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 11:44am:
Johnnie wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 2:38pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 9:30am:
cods wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 6:08am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 27th, 2020 at 9:40pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 27th, 2020 at 9:32pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 27th, 2020 at 9:30pm:
John Smith wrote on Jan 3rd, 1970 at 6:15am:
Johnnie wrote on Jun 27th, 2020 at 8:44pm:
A Muslim from Lebanon

how do you know he's muslim?

Knowing things just isn't your strong point.

i certainly don't know his religion nor do I pretend to. Again, how do you know he's muslim? Is this another of those blame everything on muslims things or do you actually know it for a fact?

That's a fact, Jack.

being 1 of 10 kids   could be a give away.... Roll Eyes

Not necessarily ... i know several Lebanese catholic families with large broods.

He is a Muslim and his platform all along has been racism.

He is on the take from the Chinese.

He is on record calling white Australians scum, he is the racist.

He and his 10 siblings should be deported.

Moselmane was appointed to the Legislative Council on 3 December 2009, to fill a vacancy created by the resignation of Henry Tsang,[3] and is the first Muslim member of the New South Wales Parliament.[1]

One Usual Suspect to another... what is becoming of my country?  All these oddballs with strange ideas getting the sweet ride...

Time to take back the farm, methinks.  Not born here and a proven useful citizen - no standee for election or appointment.

Why - oh, why, did our politicians bring them here in numbers?   Roll Eyes  Is this a form of Moselmania?

I worked my guts out only to see this happen to my country.

I, for one, welcome our new, insect overlords.
K Brockman

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 12:17am

This is one Muslim that should be given the electric chair, he is a piece of sh!t.

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 1:31pm

Johnnie wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 12:17am:
This is one Muslim that should be given the electric chair, he is a piece of sh!t.

Due process of law is a concept you have difficulty with. Freedom of religion is another.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 5:42pm

Bam wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 1:31pm:
Johnnie wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 12:17am:

Due process of law is a concept you have difficulty with. Freedom of religion is another.

He is working for China as it seems, if he pulled the same caper over there he would disappear or be given a trial and then shot.

Being a Muslim wouldn't do him any favors either, i heard today they are going to start sterilizing Muslims there.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print