Send Topic Print
ABC funding cut (Read 957 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
ABC funding cut
Jun 24th, 2020 at 3:03pm

Good. Pushing the agenda of an autistic homo and very unfunny comedian to change the name of Coon Cheese, and broadcasting a segment on whether chess is racist because white goes first is a sure sign they are pissing our money down the drain.

Do some rural radio coverage, do the bushfire emergency warnings, make a few good kids shows but stop pushing the personal far left political agendas of staff members.

Up to 250 ABC (woke lefty wanker) jobs to go, ABC Life brand scrapped, flagship radio news bulletin dumped to tackle $84 million budget cut

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-24/abc-announces-cuts-to-programming-and-job...

IBI

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: ABC funding cut
Reply #1 - Jun 24th, 2020 at 3:05pm

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Jun 24th, 2020 at 3:07pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 24th, 2020 at 3:05pm:

He can go where he wants, it's not paid for by my taxes.

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 24th, 2020 at 3:07pm

Lol    Grin

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #4 - Jun 24th, 2020 at 3:08pm

How ideology cuts it's own throat.  The ABC is very much trusted and used by the majority of Australians.  People who traditionally vote Tory.  Guess who they will vote for instead, next election?  The party that promises to return the funding to what it was.  It won't be the Tories.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #5 - Jun 24th, 2020 at 3:09pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 24th, 2020 at 3:07pm:

He can go where he wants, it's not paid for by my taxes.

That 40 bucks thanks you.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #6 - Jun 24th, 2020 at 3:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 24th, 2020 at 3:08pm:
How ideology cuts it's own throat.  The ABC is very much trusted and used by the majority of Australians.  People who traditionally vote Tory.  Guess who they will vote for instead, next election?  The party that promises to return the funding to what it was.  It won't be the Tories.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If they stayed on point not pushed the divisive ideological rubbish this wouldn't be happening.

They still have loads of money to make the stuff Australians actually want.

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #7 - Jun 24th, 2020 at 3:12pm

Tried watching Insiders recently? I suspect you may be happy with it Gordon.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 24th, 2020 at 3:13pm

what were you sacked for gordy?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Jun 24th, 2020 at 3:14pm

Media: Over-sexed Wankers in Namerica, over-paid Yobbos in Australia and basically doing to the New Worlds, what Religion from the Middle-East did to the Old Worlds.

Mediarite Lefties just ain't coping in Australia and the USA.
Let's kick em out to Oceania where they belong.
It's time for a REVOLUTION !!!

Internet Nerds kicking Media Wanker butt in the USA.  Cool

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #10 - Jun 24th, 2020 at 8:43pm

Tory?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Jun 24th, 2020 at 9:03pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 24th, 2020 at 3:03pm:
Good. Pushing the agenda of an autistic homo and very unfunny comedian to change the name of Coon Cheese, and broadcasting a segment on whether chess is racist because white goes first is a sure sign they are pissing our money down the drain.

Do some rural radio coverage, do the bushfire emergency warnings, make a few good kids shows but stop pushing the personal far left political agendas of staff members.

Up to 250 ABC (woke lefty wanker) jobs to go, ABC Life brand scrapped, flagship radio news bulletin dumped to tackle $84 million budget cut

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-24/abc-announces-cuts-to-programming-and-job...

Great news.

When was the last time they had a positive news article on Trump ?

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Jun 24th, 2020 at 11:03pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 24th, 2020 at 3:12pm:

If they stayed on point not pushed the divisive ideological rubbish this wouldn't be happening.

And how do you know they don't want the ABC is producing now, Gordon?   Or is this simply your anti-ABC bias showing through again?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #13 - Jun 24th, 2020 at 11:04pm

freediver wrote on Jun 24th, 2020 at 8:43pm:

Tory?

You answer my questions, FD and I might answer yours.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #14 - Jun 25th, 2020 at 12:25am

Gordon wrote on Jun 24th, 2020 at 3:12pm:

Ah - but then there are wants and then there are needs... which do we need most?

Maybe... just maybe ... sh1t-stirring about Leftist woke stuff is one way of actually creating discussion of issues.... maybe some issues need to be discussed... I don't agree with all the sh1t the ABC puts out at times and a lot of the things are pure crap and a lot of the WOKE stuff is pure sh1t based on the 'feeling' society rather than the rational one* - but some issues need an airing...

Alan Jones?  WGAF?

*give way to 'feelings' as the only yardstick by which to judge anything - and we all die.... those idiots work that out yet? ......

Cool

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print