Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
My Support for the Police (Read 4048 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: My Support for the Police
Reply #15 - Jun 21st, 2020 at 10:03am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 20th, 2020 at 11:39am:
Thanks to all of you for keeping us normal people safe.

Good luck, the 99+% of us rely on you and and give you our full support.

Sadly for North American Police who long ago, threw away that British Holy Grail during its war of 'independence' like a Privatised Political System that isolates itself from the rest of the Political world and succeeds not as well as the Commonwealth internationally that prospers in a 'cruisy' fashion. So the Namerican Police only 'protect their own' in the name of Patriotism which has its dark side in Nationalism because some people 'detach' themselves from it like the... Africans and those who consider themselves as the only 'natives' because they were born first.

Australian Politics is stronger at the Police level, weak at the Leadership. USA is the reverse.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jun 21st, 2020 at 10:18am

Dnarever wrote on Jun 21st, 2020 at 9:56am:
cods wrote on Jun 20th, 2020 at 5:57pm:
yes the Police do a good job and a hazardous one

as is said not all are perfect  but that sadly is human nature. and its the same with all professions

take a good look at the Labor party right now  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

and that "rottenness" has been there since time began.

The active part is to look right now, Typically Labor isn't corrupt.

By comparison the Liberals do not appear to act in a more corrupt manner but it is only because they are doing it all the time. They are never not corrupt it is a built in given, part of their construction.

no one says they are dna...

when they are caught with ALDI bags full of money from CHineses businessmen  let me know..

that btw ir CORRUPTION

when they are caught stacking the branches to get an advantage let me know

that is CORRUPTION>.

I believe it also in one of Labors by laws.....branch stacking is a NO No,.

yet as far as I can make out none of those mentioned in reports have been removed from parliament....

all sitting safe as bugs in rugs on the back bench....

its time that stopped and that goes for all who get elected    and commit a crime........

its time stuff like this had REAL PENALTIES....

as you point out there is corruption all around..

yet you never say what is happening right NOW....is worthy of being tossed out of parliament.. Angry Angry

they are bloody disgraceful.....do not  forget dna if this hadnt been exposed..

it would be sailing along in Both States...STILL>

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jun 21st, 2020 at 10:20am

Dnarever wrote on Jun 21st, 2020 at 9:59am:
Ajax wrote on Jun 21st, 2020 at 9:49am:
Love them or hate them without cops the streets would be a jungle.

In many cases they are the deepest darkest most dangerous parts of the jungle. While not so much in Australia by comparison (still not good) the US experience is a disaster.

totally agree   I want to sack them all and start over again..if only!

I am pretty sure they hav e many decent cops over there  every day doing their best...but they are completely over run by the maggots..

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #18 - Jun 21st, 2020 at 10:23am

They are mostly maggots in some places here too - you just dont hear about it if you dont live in those areas - or maybe its everywhere i dunno - its police culture isnt it

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Jun 21st, 2020 at 10:28am

Whenever you see one of those hot looking female cops on the beat, suddenly all the male citizens are only too eager to help  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jun 21st, 2020 at 10:46am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 21st, 2020 at 10:23am:
They are mostly maggots in some places here too - you just dont hear about it if you dont live in those areas - or maybe its everywhere i dunno - its police culture isnt it

Spot

well you can look at it that way..

I look on it as being  human culture....look at the Labor party RIGHT NOW....still being caught doing what they have always done....over and over again..

BRANCH STACKING....its against the rules....

yet nothing is done about it....they all know its going on......but until its exposed like it was last Sunday 

there is NO ACTION from labor... Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #21 - Jun 21st, 2020 at 10:48am

cods wrote on Jun 21st, 2020 at 10:46am:

Spot

I look on it as being  human culture....look at the Labor party RIGHT NOW....still being caught doing what they have always done....over and over again..

yet nothing is done about it....they all know its going on......but until its exposed like it was last Sunday 

wth have the police to do with the labor party?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Jun 21st, 2020 at 10:49am

Funny how the more 'Artistic' communities don't really need Police presence, even with Aboriginal presence there.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jun 21st, 2020 at 10:51am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 21st, 2020 at 10:48am:

Spot

Spot

ok I know you dont like being reminded   BUT ITS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW>>>>maggots in the ranks...

you claim maggots are mostly in the police...

I am pointing out they are everywhere....and your silence about them is very telling.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #24 - Jun 21st, 2020 at 10:54am

cods wrote on Jun 21st, 2020 at 10:51am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 21st, 2020 at 10:48am:

Spot

Spot

ok I know you dont like being reminded   BUT ITS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW>>>>maggots in the ranks...

you claim maggots are mostly in the police...

I am pointing out they are everywhere....and your silence about them is very telling.

This is a thread about the police - most of the police in certain areas are maggots. I dont know what you are talking about.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #25 - Jun 21st, 2020 at 11:02am

Corruption in the police force has been around since day dot.

And it seems these days everyone is treated like a potential criminal when you get pulled over.

We still need them.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #26 - Jun 21st, 2020 at 11:07am

NSW Cops: Keep the Rich behaved, but the Poor run riot in the streets.

VIC Cops: Keep the Poor behaved, but the Rich run the lights in a jaguar.

QLD Cops: Fitgerald found that they love the odd bribe.

SA Cops: Will sleep with your wives, girlfriends, sisters and daughters rather than claim a fine.

WA Cops: Is a Corrupt Sytem working for the Mines at the moment and big Business.

NT Cops: Shoot you dead or give you a rope to see if you'll take a metre or a mile.

TAS Cops: Possibly the worst Cops of all. They make you marry into their six-fingered family.  Shocked

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jun 21st, 2020 at 11:44am

I notice you've run away every time Bam mentions libs branch stacking cods ... Why is it you only care when the labor does it and when the libs do you support it?

This is a reminder from another thread ... just in case you had your selective blinkers on

Bam wrote on Jun 20th, 2020 at 1:01pm:
Some of the articles that show how the Libs do branch stacking, including resorting to violence:

* Turnbull denies Wentworth branch-stacking allegations (6/10/2003), King criticises Turnbull's branch stacking tactics (14/10/2003) and later admitted by Turnbull in his book A Bigger Picture.
* MP Dennis Jensen reveals branch stacking 'is rife' in the Liberal Party (8/5/2016)
* Victorian Liberals claim right faction stacking branches with Mormons and Catholics (30/6/2017)
* Jim Molan and Walter Villatora are accused of offering to help pay membership fees and attendance fees for those who were sympathetic to the Warringah motion to change party preselection rules (25/7/2017)
* 'Absolute pain': Internal division exposed in Liberal feud (6/8/2019) "If you’re worried about being stacked, then outstack." -- Liberal Party president Philip Ruddock
* Branch stacking loophole sparks violent turf war (7/3/2020)

Bonus content: More violence at a Liberal Party branch meeting.
* Investigation underway as explosive Liberal party meeting footage airs (9/9/2019)

As you can see, branch stacking is not just a problem within Labor. The Libs do it too, sometimes with percussive enthusiasm:
https://politicom.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Liberal-Partry-brawl-inset.j...
https://politicom.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/liberal-brawl-victim-223x300...

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #28 - Jun 21st, 2020 at 1:19pm

Dnarever wrote on Jun 21st, 2020 at 9:59am:
Ajax wrote on Jun 21st, 2020 at 9:49am:
Love them or hate them without cops the streets would be a jungle.

In many cases they are the deepest darkest most dangerous parts of the jungle. While not so much in Australia by comparison (still not good) the US experience is a disaster.

Fair comment...........

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #29 - Jun 21st, 2020 at 1:23pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 21st, 2020 at 8:00am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 20th, 2020 at 5:44pm:
Oh, dear, you've triggered Graps in his full flight of "Men's Rights".  Must have been a hard divorce.  I can understand why you lost your wife, Graps.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You don't know him. You don't know what his life is like.

As I said, Brian - issues - I learned very young to stand aside from strife and turmoil and make solid decisions.  Never allow your decision to be made by your emotions... never take counsel of your fears or upsets ... same here - discuss the issue, not the Man.

I can see through the deep hurts done to me to the root cause and see those clearly as screaming needs to be rectified in this community.

As my German grandfather would have said - what is right is right - what is wrong is always wrong.

BTW - his son, my uncle, was a senior police officer, and known for doing Right.... at that time, one of the Few.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print