Send Topic Print
Lenovo Craptops (Read 6023 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Lenovo Craptops
Reply #60 - Jun 23rd, 2020 at 7:24pm

I think you are wrong. I think you know you are wrong. I think that is what you are avoiding saying what you think is the same. You cannot identify what it is you think is the same because the act of describing it alone will highlight how it is different.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #61 - Jun 23rd, 2020 at 8:22pm

Lets see if I have this right.

Some Australians are boycotting Chinese products because they're a despotic totalitarian regime who are currently holding 1.5 million Uyghurs and other ethnic minorities in concentration camps, killing Falun Gong and selling their organs, started a pandemic then manipulated the WHO and lied about it allowing the entire world to become infected, and China is boycotting Australian products because we simply asked for an investigation into the source of the pandemic.

These to things are the same? OhhhKey....

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jun 23rd, 2020 at 8:29pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 23rd, 2020 at 8:22pm:
because they're a despotic totalitarian regime who are currently holding 1.5 million Uyghurs and other ethnic minorities in concentration camps, killing Falun Gong and selling their organs, started a pandemic then manipulated the WHO and lied about it allowing the entire world to become infected,

i don't think any of that entered FD's mind when he suggested boycotting chinese products Cheesy Cheesy

it was tit for tat ... but good of you to pretend otherwise

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #63 - Jun 24th, 2020 at 6:50am

Gordon wrote on Jun 23rd, 2020 at 8:22pm:
Lets see if I have this right.

Some Australians are boycotting Chinese products because they're a despotic totalitarian regime who are currently holding 1.5 million Uyghurs and other ethnic minorities in concentration camps, killing Falun Gong and selling their organs, started a pandemic then manipulated the WHO and lied about it allowing the entire world to become infected, and China is boycotting Australian products because we simply asked for an investigation into the source of the pandemic.

These to things are the same? OhhhKey....

You said it more than I could. I was just making a point about not liking China's boycott and defamation of Australia.

IP Logged

The Ungulate Who Said No

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 6:02pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 20th, 2020 at 8:59am:
I have a Lenovo Chromebook.

Great little laptop.

It's when you put Windows in them that they become crap.

Are Chromebooks the notebook of choice for people who have an obsession with child rape?

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 10:39pm

if you are lucky enough to use a high power big memory Windows 10 or Ubuntu LINUX PC with multiple disks with a screen two A4 pages wide you would not ever want to bother with a laptop or Iphone.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print