Send Topic Print
workmen/tradies (Read 3152 times)
Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
workmen/tradies
Jun 3rd, 2020 at 12:09pm

Internet went off and i rebooted and then had to go in main house to see what the problem was. Yeah a painter had just unplugged it and plugged his crap in - as far as i can tell it was a radio he plugged in! I gave him a double adapter and told him off. Seriously he could have at least given me some warning.

Why do ppl do things like that?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: workmen/tradies
Reply #1 - Jun 3rd, 2020 at 1:40pm

Age Of Entitlement, innit?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 3rd, 2020 at 1:55pm

Back when I was painting, if I were painting in a room and needed to move furniture, anything plugged in that was sitting on furniture i moved (except for a fridge) got unplugged. People don't maintain their electronic goods as well as they should sometimes and it was safer for everybody that way

It was up to residents to tell me if they wanted stuff left plugged in.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - Jun 3rd, 2020 at 5:40pm

Aye, it's hard to get good help these days, isn't it?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Jun 3rd, 2020 at 5:51pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 3rd, 2020 at 12:09pm:
Internet went off and i rebooted and then had to go in main house to see what the problem was. Yeah a painter had just unplugged it and plugged his crap in - as far as i can tell it was a radio he plugged in! I gave him a double adapter and told him off. Seriously he could have at least given me some warning.

Spot

He was busy, he was working

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Jun 3rd, 2020 at 6:11pm

Sounds like you got a bunch of Icers in there working.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 3rd, 2020 at 6:42pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 3rd, 2020 at 1:55pm:
Back when I was painting, if I were painting in a room and needed to move furniture, anything plugged in that was sitting on furniture i moved (except for a fridge) got unplugged. People don't maintain their electronic goods as well as they should sometimes and it was safer for everybody that way

Michelangelo - I cannot-a work under these-a conditione, Madre!!!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 3rd, 2020 at 7:39pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 3rd, 2020 at 6:42pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 3rd, 2020 at 1:55pm:

Michelangelo - I cannot-a work under these-a conditione, Madre!!!!

nah .... most electrical appliances are sitting on furniture.Move furniture to get to the walls and don't unplug everything, and you get trip hazards. Spot would cry a lot more if they'd left his nbn plugged in , but tripped on a wire and got paint all over his floors.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #8 - Jun 3rd, 2020 at 8:59pm

Spot

Did it go down like this?

Hey! You prick! I was arguing with people on the internets! Do you understand what you have done?! I have no internets! Do you know that that's like? I was right in the middle of... That's not important now. But I'm a have no choice but to argue with you now! You cunt! What do you have to say for yourself?!

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 3rd, 2020 at 9:42pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 3rd, 2020 at 8:59pm:

Spot

Hey! You prick! I was arguing with people on the internets! Do you understand what you have done?! I have no internets! Do you know that that's like? I was right in the middle of... That's not important now. But I'm a have no choice but to argue with you now! You cunt! What do you have to say for yourself?!

Grin

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 1:00am

Spot

Ah huh!! 🤭
I just worked something out!
Now I know what to do for certain words not getting played down by Robbie the Robot!🤗
Clever dick you are 😂

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 1:42am

Spot

Could you turn the wahless up so I can't hear you?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #12 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 4:35am

It was a radio he wanted the socket for. Common courtesy would be to tell someone first. I cant believe that nowadays someone doesnt know what a router looks like. I made the post because every tradie in the last few years has had same attitude.

Oh and its not NBN

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 6:22am

I love all tradies...worth their weight in gold  I reckon! Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 7:45am

Cods has a Pool guy called Derek.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print