Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Seriously?????????
Reply #15 - Jun 1st, 2020 at 5:35pm

Captain Nemo wrote on Jun 1st, 2020 at 2:25pm:

I do note, in that cartoon.

That every site was a magnificent , man made structure, constructed by cultures with both skill and knowledge of engineering far beyond that of normal men,

With one exception.

The rock overhang.

Get over it
Its a failed, primitive, lazy and dying culture.

Let it die out peacefully
Stop pandering to the ridiculious concept that anywhere an abbo, walks, shites, looks at or pissed on is a sacred site.
It isn't, most are simply dumps of crap they no longer wanted and threw away.

The aboriginal industry consists predominantly of
Outrage about everything
Begging for handouts
Sleeping under bridges.
Buying abbo clothing made in China
Demanding more free cash for nothing.
Then spending it on drugs or grog.

It's time that we told them, the tit is dry.
Learn to live like everyone else.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Jun 1st, 2020 at 5:44pm

I consider it a valuable part of my Australian heritage Angry, even though I am not an Abo.
Destroy that Valkie and I'll kill you with a stick. Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #17 - Jun 1st, 2020 at 8:31pm

looting , shooting

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #18 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 1:27am

chimera wrote on Jun 1st, 2020 at 8:31pm:
looting , shooting

....rooting, pillaging, plundering, taking advantage of the womenfolk... it's all of a kind...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 1:30am

Captain Nemo wrote on Jun 1st, 2020 at 2:25pm:

......and if they gave a stuff they are easily over-ridden and put in their place....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 1:31am

John Smith wrote on Jun 1st, 2020 at 9:52am:
Gnads wrote on Jun 1st, 2020 at 9:29am:
There would have been a consultation with traditional owners prior to the mining lease being granted over the area.

sounds like the sites were discovered after excavation started.

Quote:
The mining giant was granted approval for work in 2013, but subsequent archaeological excavation had revealed ancient artefacts

Sounds like rio blew them up deliberately so that their permit couldn't be revoked

Tinto Rules - is no artefact, is no problem!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 1:35am

Gnads wrote on Jun 1st, 2020 at 9:29am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 1st, 2020 at 7:13am:
It was a significant historical site

Spot

There would have been a consultation with traditional owners prior to the mining lease being granted over the area.

No doubt there are royalties involved.

Perhaps the issue should be taken up with those traditional owners who signed it off.

Be another case of different tribal groups claiming connection.

I believe you've nailed it... points to the desperate need to truly work out who is and isn't part of any tribal group etc... it used to be a big thing with some Indigenous that 'white people' were coming in to help them with that kind of thing, and really stealing the floor out from under them, or simply being incompetent and stupid even if well-meaning.

There must have been consultation and a deal struck..... what hand signed the paper?

Who's responsible??

P.S.  I was struck last night, watching "When The River Runs Dry", when an Indigenous spokesman said that a particular deep water hole had been a focal point for fishing and various tribal groups gathering.  He said they used to catch the cod and such, cook 'im on the river bank, and share 'im with all the local tribes, and now the fish were dying and the water was toxic. 

Apart from the blatant 'Outback Barbecue' aspect, he had a very good point... also a good point was that native title over land was useless without native title over the water that land uses... which brings me to the 'water trading scheme' - ANY title is useless without title to the water it uses - what use is it buying a farm when you cannot get water without competing in a vulture's profiteering market?

You take my life when you take from me the means of preserving that life.... you take my land when you take from me the means of using that land...   Cool
« Last Edit: Jun 2nd, 2020 at 1:44am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 7:34am

Black Man owns all the Lands, like Yellows own all the Cities and Brownies own all the Temples (notice all the Whities who hang out in Libraries where 'brown' drab clothes Grin).

Black Man allows White Man to pay his 'rent' on his land while Whitey works out how to live underwater 'down under' where he belongs. Until then, Black Man seeds all the White Mermaids that wash up on his shore... like down at Bondi.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 10:01am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 2nd, 2020 at 1:35am:
There must have been consultation and a deal struck..... what hand signed the paper?

Who's responsible??

irrelevant if the site was discovered AFTER excavation started

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 9:56pm

Valkie don't like Aboriginal Culture.
Valkie likes Chinese Culture.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #25 - Jun 3rd, 2020 at 1:46pm

Idiot.

Valkie has no problem with the abbo kultcha.

Valkie has a problem with lazy, no hopers, who wouldn't get off their arses to work if their lives depended on it.

Besides, the abbo kultcha is mostly made up.
Smoking ceremony, didn't exist until recently.
It was an invention to get money for nothing.

Ad a little bit of information for you lot.
A sacred site is no longer sacred when anyone knows about it.

As for preference for Chinese culture.
The Chinese have had a civilization and culture far far more advanced than the primitive family groups of pre-stone age that abbos have had up until recently.

40000 years living in Australia.
Total sum of aboriginal culture and science.......a sharpened stick.

Sad innit?

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jun 5th, 2020 at 9:47am

Quote:
Mining giant Rio Tinto was alerted six years ago that at least one of the caves it blasted in Western Australia's Pilbara region last month was of "the highest archaeological significance in Australia".

The cave sites were among the oldest in Australia, with evidence of continuous human habitation going back 46,000 years.

Advice delivered to Rio Tinto and the Puutu Kunti Kurrama and Pinikura (PKKP) Indigenous people of the region six years ago was never publicly released.

The ABC has been given a summary of the contents of the report, as well as earlier archaeological survey work and excavations at the sites dating back to 2004.

The documentation of the 2014 report by archaeologist Dr Michael Slack confirmed one of the sites that was blasted, the Juukan-2 (Brock-21) cave, was rare in Australia and unique in the Pilbara.

"The site was found to contain a cultural sequence spanning over 40,000 years, with a high frequency of flaked stone artefacts, rare abundance of faunal remains, unique stone tools, preserved human hair and with sediment containing a pollen record charting thousands of years of environmental changes," Dr Slack wrote.

"In many of these respects, the site is the only one in the Pilbara to contain such aspects of material culture and provide a likely strong connection through DNA analysis to the contemporary traditional owners of such old Pleistocene antiquity."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-05/rio-tinto-knew-6-years-ago-about-46000yo-...

I hope someone goes to jail for this

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jun 5th, 2020 at 9:50am

Valkie wrote on Jun 1st, 2020 at 5:35pm:
I do note, in that cartoon.

That every site was a magnificent , man made structure, constructed by cultures with both skill and knowledge of engineering far beyond that of normal men,

With one exception.

that one exception is 46 000 yrs old. Of the others the oldest, another pile of rocks, is about 5000 . All the man made structures are 2500 years old

it's not even in the same ballpark

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jun 5th, 2020 at 10:00am

two wrongs never ever make a right...

Sad Sad Sad

in this day and age of enlightenment  I would have hoped for better.. Cry Cry Cry

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jun 5th, 2020 at 10:00am

cods wrote on Jun 5th, 2020 at 10:00am:
two wrongs never ever make a right...

Sad Sad Sad

in this day and age of enlightenment  I would have hoped for better.. Cry Cry Cry

putting the wankers that did this in jail is not a wrong

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print