Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Like Todally Top Ten Punk Rockers of All Time (Read 378 times)
Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
The Like Todally Top Ten Punk Rockers of All Time
May 31st, 2020 at 3:48am

10) Cuddly George Galloway MP - handing the US military industrial complex its steroid swollen ass on a chipped plate. It was like that CHIMP ATTACK! last April where the helpless old man had his face and knackers ripped of by an irate bull-chimp.

"Senator, in everything I said about Iraq, I turned out to be right and you turned out to be wrong and 100,000 people paid with their lives; 1,600 of them American soldiers sent to their deaths on a pack of lies; 15,000 of them wounded, many of them disabled forever on a pack of lies."

Todally right! Todally righteous! And todally punk rock! Ook! Ook!

9) Ivana S. Pankin of the Arizona Smashers Roller Derby team. And Kim Reaper, Kitty Kamikaze, Vi Olence, Darth Skater, Basket Casey, Helena Handbasket, Hell Cat Mau Mau, Althea Inhell, Killary Clinton, Letha Injection, Boom Boom Va Doom, Aurora Gory Alice and Princess Anna Conda. Roller Derby is like a todally riot grrl catfight on skates. Could a thing be more punkier?

8) The NUJ at the BBC – for giving us yet ANOTHER reason to hate the repulsively ugly, smug, fat, arrogant, picket-line crossing piece of scab poo that is Chris Moyles. In my dreams the BBC studios are overrun by militant feminist dwarf Zapatistas who string the loathsome pig up by his scrotal sack and then piρata the viscera out of him with cricket stumps. Thump! Squit! Ew!

7& 6) Roy and Silo – a couple of gay penguin who live in New York's Central Park Zoo and who have hatched a baby boy penguin! Called Trio! Aaaaaaaaaah! Innit. Suck on that, Christians! But – oh my GAD! What if the mumbojumbilists are right!? What if their crazy god "God" (probably the least imaginative name for a god ever) is real!? And what if it really does hate homosexuals!? Does that mean that Roy and Silo and little baby Trio are going to burn in hell – FOR EVER!?!?!? What a BASTARD! Go get him, Jesus!

JESUS: Grrrrrrrr! Arf! Arf! Grrrrr!

GOD: Get the bugger off me, you crazy hippy faggot!

VIRGIN MARY: Leave 'im, Jesus, he's not worf it!

5) 50 Cent. Hey, I'll lick yo' lollypop anytime, ya big hunk a punk. In fact the punkest thing about ole 50 is that he is the exact bipolar opposite of boring old has-been Van 'smacking Tedious Old Tosser' Morrisson. Yes, apparently Van – who, along with the world's worst ever rock band, U2, was downloaded onto an i-Pod recently by George W. Bush – has just released an entire album on which he moans on and on and on and on about how he hates pop music and the pop industry and demands to be taken seriously as an "artist". On every single smacking track. What a front bottom! Can't we reprogram 50 Cent to buttbugger the boring old bastard to death? And if not, why not? You call this freedom!?

4) Chris Thing out of Coldplay. Apparently Chris has taken to wandering the streets of London at dusk with the hood of his (soon to be banned) hoodie up. Why? So he can experience life as an 'ordinary person'. Chris, I don't know how to break this to you, mate, but you are an ordinary person. A very, very, very ordinary person. In fact I'm scratching my head here trying desperately to think of a witty way to justify your inclusion in this list. Like – you're so ordinary that you're punk! But you're not, are you? You're just a front bottom. A total waste of protein. My dog has pood more interesting people than you. Ya tedious tit.

3) Sexy TV historian Simon Schama. The dude might hold suspiciously bourgeois views re the French revolution, but he writes like Hunter S with a Fireball XL5 up his urethra. Here's a chunk from his Guardian blog (in case you frigging missed it, you non-stop party animal, you):

"There then followed what in America would be called the Stump Speech, except that "stump" with its evocation of cigar-pulling downhome wisdom, cookie-bake homilies and a feverish orgy of babykissing, isn't really mid-Kent. To rapt silence, broken only by aldermanic murmurs of assent, the SBL [Slightly Beloved Leader] painted an apocalyptic picture of a New Labour Britain - Blade Runner with tea - in which pensioners no longer feel free to go to the shops in safety, where MRSA pullulates in hospitals unchecked by Matron, where a critical swab shortage holds up urgent surgery, a Britain where the police are doomed to standing around on street corners sucking on pencils as they complete interminable questionnaires while platoons of drunken yobs, Shauns of the Undead, run amok in the high street, pillaging Starbucks and sacking Boots."

Get the rest here...

2) Big Dick Dawkins - Professor of the Public Understanding of Science, Oxford University. He da man! He puts the sex into existentialism. And in the week that those crazy Kansas Christers opened up a museum featuring a montage of Adam and Eve hanging out with dinosaurs in the Garden of bleeding Eden (no, really), we need the grey-quiffed Atheist God-King of Anti-Bollocks more than ever.

1) Serge A Storms – bi-polar hero of the comic crime novels of Tim Dorsey. So I'm listening to the radio and apparently the child physiologists of America are at war with each other. The prize is hundreds of thousands of yankee crazy-yoof. Half the shrinks say the kids'v'got ADHD. T'other half says them 'bipolar'. And then one of the contributors defines the 'up' bit of bipolar as "being super happy, as if it were Christmas morning or the day you're going to Disneyland, except it's the average day in school."

That's me, blinking. Um. Ur. You

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: The Like Todally Top Ten Punk Rockers of All Time
Reply #1 - May 31st, 2020 at 9:13am

Well if you wrote all this Marla, from your own mind's narrative? Then I'm impressed.
I hope so. I would hate to think I banter with a complete idiot.
I thought your insights on Star Trek of all things was quite perceptive. Not that I know a lot about Star Trek beyond it being USA's leading cultural 'Church' atm.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - May 31st, 2020 at 2:16pm

Trump is like what Johnny Lydon of the Sex Pistols and P.I.L, would be like in Politics. Visa versa.
Punk is the 'Ranga' Man's musical contribution. Only the Ranga's bring out the pure 'demonic' sound like a virus made from bats.
"Burn Hollywood Burn!"
and didn't the Celebrities drop like flies when Trump got in power.  Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZj9bi7YNmI

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Jun 9th, 2020 at 8:32pm

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic