- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Dobbing
Reply #1 - May 30th, 2020 at 10:40am

oh dear not again.. I dont like this at all..

its what the CCP does disappears what it doesnt like without warning..

this is more than censorship.. Angry Angry

lock a thread by al means  but disappear...mmmmmmmm

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - May 30th, 2020 at 10:42am

the CCP at work again

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 30th, 2020 at 10:47am

thats what I said!

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 30th, 2020 at 10:50am

cods wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 10:47am:
thats what I said!

another thing we agree on then ... i don't remember what the first thing was Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 30th, 2020 at 10:56am

probably how wonderful we think each other are! Roll Eyes

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 30th, 2020 at 11:03am

cods wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 10:56am:
probably how wonderful we think each other are! Roll Eyes

If ever I get divorced cods, I'm coming a courting  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
Reply #7 - May 30th, 2020 at 11:49am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 7:24am:
Where has my thread gone?

Spot

My apologies Spot.   I moved it to the recycle bin.  Unfortunately, your thread was hijacked by others  and descended into a finger pointing and maligning pile of deritus that stooped as low as constantly bringing another member's family into the discussion.   I felt it needed to be shut down.     If you like, I will try and prune it down and return it, but it is probably better if you restart it again.

Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - May 30th, 2020 at 12:04pm

Vic wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 11:49am:

Spot

My apologies Spot.   I moved it to the recycle bin.  Unfortunately, your thread was hijacked by others  and descended into a finger pointing and maligning pile of deritus that stooped as low as constantly bringing another member's family into the discussion.   I felt it needed to be shut down.     If you like, I will try and prune it down and return it, but it is probably better if you restart it again.

i wonder will you take the same position when they go on about clits and cherry pickers, or is it just some people that are protected?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
Reply #9 - May 30th, 2020 at 12:11pm

John Smith wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 12:04pm:

Spot

i wonder will you take the same position when they go on about clits and cherry pickers, or is it just some people that are protected?

Not at all, I recall taking action for you when someone posted family details that you disagreed with, or have you forgotten that.   Distasteful as it is, "strawberry pickers" and "clits" are NOT personal abuse.    

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #10 - May 30th, 2020 at 12:17pm

i guess i missed it

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #11 - May 30th, 2020 at 12:32pm

Vic wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 12:11pm:

Spot

Not at all, I recall taking action for you when someone posted family details that you disagreed with, or have you forgotten that.   Distasteful as it is, "strawberry pickers" and "clits" are NOT personal abuse.    

Yes. I think it was I who was banned by VIC and I said he did the right thing and what I said was uncalled for.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 30th, 2020 at 12:33pm

Spot

yeah... nah .. not the same thing. You acted for me because someone had a go at my wife directly. Not my wifes boss.

Gordy told the story of his wifes boss the same as Aussie told the story of his step daughters clit. I don't see you getting your knickers in a knot everytime the sewer rats bring that up.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #13 - May 30th, 2020 at 12:35pm

I don't think I have heard the saga of Aussie's stepdaughter's clit.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - May 30th, 2020 at 12:37pm

freediver wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 12:35pm:

thats part of your selective moderating ... you only see what you want to see.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - May 30th, 2020 at 12:37pm

at least we know we are not dreaming..

I am all for not getting down in the gutter and using family to abuse each other....it shows the perp up more than anyone else...

its a shame so many threads are ruined by people taking them off topic..just to be nasty. Angry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - May 30th, 2020 at 12:40pm

John Smith wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 12:37pm:

disagree... vic is right...and no I dont always agree with him...

certain people stoop to the lowest form as far as I am concerned.....just because they dont like a person  they think its ok to say really ugly stuff....it then turns into a slanging match to see who can stoop the lowest.

IP Logged

Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
Reply #17 - May 30th, 2020 at 12:45pm

John Smith wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 12:33pm:

Spot

yeah... nah .. not the same thing. You acted for me because someone had a go at my wife directly. Not my wifes boss.

Gordy told the story of his wifes boss the same as Aussie told the story of his step daughters clit. I don't see you getting your knickers in a knot everytime the sewer rats bring that up.

Strawberry Pickers and Clits  are not personal abuse.  Actually, whilst I was waiting for your reply, I went back through the PMs I have received.    You certainly fit the title of the thread.      

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 30th, 2020 at 12:48pm

cods wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 12:40pm:
I am all for not getting down in the gutter and using family to abuse each other....it shows the perp up more than anyone else...

Gordie told the story about his wifes boss. No one else. All the comments were about his wifes boss, not his wife. His wifes boss is not his wife. There is a distinct difference and if you,Vic or gordie can't tell the difference between them then you have bigger issues at hand.

If you, Vic or Gordie have another way to refer to him so that we all know who we are talking about, I'm open to suggestions.  Gordie was asked how he'd like everyone to refer to him but he ran away. Maybe you or Vic can try?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #19 - May 30th, 2020 at 12:50pm

Actually, I only see what I look at. Should we have deleted Aussie's story?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - May 30th, 2020 at 12:50pm

Vic wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 12:45pm:
John Smith wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 12:33pm:

Spot

Strawberry Pickers and Clits  are not personal abuse.  Actually, whilst I was waiting for your reply, I went back through the PMs I have received.    You certainly fit the title of the thread.      

how is asking gordie if he dobbed in his wifes boss abuse? Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
Reply #21 - May 30th, 2020 at 12:54pm

John Smith wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 12:48pm:

Gordie told the story about his wifes boss. No one else. All the comments were about his wifes boss, not his wife. His wifes boss is not his wife. There is a distinct difference and if you,Vic or gordie can't tell the difference between them then you have bigger issues at hand.

If you, Vic or Gordie have another way to refer to him so that we all know who we are talking about, I'm open to suggestions.  Gordie was asked how he'd like everyone to refer to him but he ran away. Maybe you or Vic can try?

Gordon wrote on May 29th, 2020 at 3:33pm:
Aussie wrote on May 29th, 2020 at 3:30pm:
Gordon wrote on May 29th, 2020 at 3:25pm:
Pinner / Dapto.

I can't answer a question that doesn't make any sense.

Which question, dobber?

I'll help you out here, just this once.
My wife has ownes a busines, she doesn't a boss.

That's easy John.   As Gordon stated above, "My Wife owns a business - she doesn't have a boss"

Remember that bit?      Now think back, how was Gordon's Wife referred to after that by one poster in particular?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - May 30th, 2020 at 12:55pm

freediver wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 12:50pm:

no ones saying you should have deleted Aussies story. What's at question is the double standard. The story of Aussies stepdaughters clit has been thrown back at him hundreds of times since he said it and it is never to my knowledge been deleted. But bring back a story gordie told of his wifes boss and the whole thread is  deleted. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

What a load of crap. Selective moderating at it's best Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - May 30th, 2020 at 12:56pm

Vic wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 12:54pm:

Pinner / Dapto.

Which question, dobber?

That's easy John.   As Gordon stated above, "My Wife owns a business - she doesn't have a boss"

Remember that bit?      Now think back, how was Gordon's Wife referred to after that by one poster in particular?

thats bullshit semantics.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
Reply #24 - May 30th, 2020 at 1:01pm

John Smith wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 12:56pm:
Vic wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 12:54pm:

Pinner / Dapto.

Which question, dobber?

thats bullshit semantics.

Oh OK.  Now a posting that actually reveals the words stated is "Bullshit Semantics". Can you tell me which branch of semantics they are and why?    Your logic escapes me when an actual posting is offered to assist you in progressing your argument.

noun
the branch of linguistics and logic concerned with meaning. The two main areas are logical semantics, concerned with matters such as sense and reference and presupposition and implication, and lexical semantics, concerned with the analysis of word meanings and relations between them.
the meaning of a word, phrase, or text.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #25 - May 30th, 2020 at 1:08pm

No the trolls just ran with it

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 30th, 2020 at 1:26pm

Vic wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 1:01pm:
Oh OK.  Now a posting that actually reveals the words stated is "Bullshit Semantics". Can you tell me which branch of semantics they are and why?    Your logic escapes me when an actual posting is offered to assist you in progressing your argument.

noun
the branch of linguistics and logic concerned with meaning. The two main areas are logical semantics, concerned with matters such as sense and reference and presupposition and implication, and lexical semantics, concerned with the analysis of word meanings and relations between them.

yeah ... that's about what I've come to expect of this place.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #27 - May 30th, 2020 at 1:27pm

John Smith wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 1:26pm:

noun

What do you want for nothing?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - May 30th, 2020 at 1:32pm

Bobby. wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 1:27pm:

noun

What do you want for nothing?

well certainly not fair moderation.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
Reply #29 - May 30th, 2020 at 1:33pm

noun

Well, that's Ok then!    You spend a lot of time here and at least are a good contributor (and I think you might lean towards Labor - which is a good thing). You may get a bee in your bonnet about somethings, but at least you don't spend your days on here baiting people.    

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - May 30th, 2020 at 1:36pm

Vic wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 1:33pm:

noun

Well, that's Ok then!    You spend a lot of time here and at least are a good contributor (and I think you might lean towards Labor - which is a good thing). You may get a bee in your bonnet about somethings, but at least you don't spend your days on here baiting people.    

Disappointing Vic.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #31 - May 30th, 2020 at 1:38pm

noun

Can't ... tell ... if ... sarcasm ...

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #32 - May 30th, 2020 at 1:41pm

Setanta wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 1:38pm:

noun

He calls me booby and goober 5 times a day.   Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - May 30th, 2020 at 1:42pm

Bobby. wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 1:41pm:

noun

Shut up goober

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #34 - May 30th, 2020 at 1:43pm

John Smith wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 1:42pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 1:41pm:

noun

Shut up goober

Shut up Mimo - you clown of the forum.   Grin

but at least you don't spend your days on here baiting people.   

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #35 - May 30th, 2020 at 1:46pm

"Oh Dear ! "

"Why are people so unkind ?"

Roll Eyes

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #36 - May 30th, 2020 at 2:22pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 1:08pm:

Spot

Funny that, people picking up on Aussie's story about his stepdaughter's clit. What is the world coming to when you cannot tell total strangers about your stepdaughter's clit without the conversation turning into an unsafe space?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - May 30th, 2020 at 2:34pm

John Smith wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 12:55pm:

no ones saying you should have deleted Aussies story. What's at question is the double standard. The story of Aussies stepdaughters clit has been thrown back at him hundreds of times since he said it and it is never to my knowledge been deleted. But bring back a story gordie told of his wifes boss and the whole thread is  deleted. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

What a load of crap. Selective moderating at it's best Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

yes I think you do have a point......I of course didnt see what vic did..  so if there happened to be a nasty comment regarding gordys wife.....well in that case!!!!..

I havent seen any nasty comments regarding aussies step daughter/granddaughter....only about aussies thoughts.... i dont approve of it being dragged up just to put aussie down but some people cant help themselves...maybe a spell in the sin bin would put a stop to it  I dunno...

disappearing a whole thread...makes us all look like a bunch of no hopers....I would prefer that didnt happen..

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - May 30th, 2020 at 4:28pm

cods wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 2:34pm:
.I of course didnt see what vic did..  so if there happened to be a nasty comment regarding gordys wife.....well in that case!!!!..

he deleted the thread.

There was no comment about gordies wife, nasty or otherwise,  it was a conversation about gordies wifes boss.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - May 30th, 2020 at 4:37pm

freediver wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 2:22pm:

Spot

Funny that, people picking up on Aussie's story about his stepdaughter's clit. What is the world coming to when you cannot tell total strangers about your stepdaughter's clit without the conversation turning into an unsafe space?

in the context of the mods behaviour on here, how is that different to telling others that your wife does work for a crook? Why don't you guys offer Aussie the same protection you offer gordie?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #40 - May 30th, 2020 at 4:43pm

John Smith wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 4:37pm:

Spot

in the context of the mods behaviour on here, how is that different to telling others that your wife does work for a crook? Why don't you guys offer Aussie the same protection you offer gordie?

Gordy is banned as well!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - May 30th, 2020 at 5:51pm

Redmond Neck wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 4:43pm:

Spot

Gordy is banned as well!

IS HE?   what on earth for???....

dont tell me we all have to walk on tippytoe from now on... Cry Cry Cry

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #42 - May 30th, 2020 at 6:28pm

Hi FD,
Well it's your lucky day - it's all here:

Full story here:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1560737366/48#48

And a full discussion here:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1560749151
« Last Edit: May 30th, 2020 at 6:34pm by Bobby. »  

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - May 30th, 2020 at 6:44pm

Redmond Neck wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 4:43pm:

Spot

Gordy is banned as well!

if he is i doubt it has anything to do with him going on about Aussies stepdaughters clit

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #44 - May 31st, 2020 at 9:06am

Bobby. wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 6:28pm:

Hi FD,

https://i.servimg.com/u/f61/20/15/36/56/aussie11.jpg

Full story here:

That's it? Did he ever do the "a cabbies day" version?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #45 - May 31st, 2020 at 9:07am

John Smith wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 4:28pm:
.I of course didnt see what vic did..  so if there happened to be a nasty comment regarding gordys wife.....well in that case!!!!..

he deleted the thread.

There was no comment about gordies wife, nasty or otherwise,  it was a conversation about gordies wifes boss.

How do you know? You do have a habit of making things up John.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - May 31st, 2020 at 9:11am

freediver wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 9:07am:

he deleted the thread.

You seem to confuse your tactics with mine. I was a part of that thread, thats how I know.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #47 - May 31st, 2020 at 9:40am

Who was the last person to post in it before it got removed?

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #48 - May 31st, 2020 at 9:46am

freediver wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 9:06am:

Hi FD,

Full story here:

*spits morning coffee out.
  Shocked Grin
(coming from the fact I was driving cabs at the time too)

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - May 31st, 2020 at 9:46am

freediver wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 9:40am:

since i wasn't here when it was removed, I have no idea. Do you?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #50 - May 31st, 2020 at 9:55am

John Smith wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 9:46am:
freediver wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 9:40am:

since i wasn't here when it was removed, I have no idea. Do you?

John Smith wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 9:11am:
freediver wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 9:07am:

he deleted the thread.

You seem to confuse your tactics with mine. I was a part of that thread, thats how I know.

So which version of events is true John? You know what was in the thread that got removed because you were part of it, or you have no idea because you were not there?

Would you say this is yet another example of you getting caught out making things up? Will you own it this time, or show off some more of your elaborate tapdancing skills?

Or do you still not understand what is going on?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - May 31st, 2020 at 10:00am

Both are true FD. I can only speak about what I see, not what i can't see.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #52 - May 31st, 2020 at 10:05am

So when you claimed that certain comments were not made, you were really only talking about your own ignorance, not making statements about what was or was not in the thread? You were pretending that your own ignorance about what was actually in the thread is a measure of reality.

Can you explain your logic about how your ignorance turns your lies into truth?

Do you understand that this is another example of you making stuff up? Or do you need me to dumb it down for you? Will you own it, or play the coward once more?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - May 31st, 2020 at 10:12am

freediver wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 10:05am:
So when you claimed that certain comments were not made, you were really only talking about your own ignorance, not making statements about what was or was not in the thread?

No i was commenting on what I has seen in the thread. If it was the last comment that was offensive, why would anyone delete the whole thread rather than the comment? It doesn't make sense.

Maybe you need to train your mods better FD.

Do you understand that this is another example of you making stuff up?

You haven't yet established the first example, let alone 'another example'. Your claim of what i made up in the other thread got shot down in flames.

But since you bought it up, can you explain why you make crap up?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #54 - May 31st, 2020 at 10:49am

Hi FD,

Full story here:

He did in fact have "A Cabbie's Day" version that went on and on for 82 pages full of not only tales of familial clit-wondering and strawberry field orifice exploring but also nostalgic stories about his early sexual experiences in Bundaberg to tales of mysterious one-time encounters in the back seat of his cab. No aspect of adult sexuality went unexplored. Erotica at its finest. Aussie had plans to publish it but sadly, like "A Cabbie's Day," the file was corrupted ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #55 - May 31st, 2020 at 10:53am

John Smith wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 10:12am:
So when you claimed that certain comments were not made, you were really only talking about your own ignorance, not making statements about what was or was not in the thread?

No i was commenting on what I has seen in the thread.

So when you posted this:

he deleted the thread.

You did not intend to suggest that there was no comment about gordies wife, nasty or otherwise, in the thread?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #56 - May 31st, 2020 at 11:08am

Hi FD,

Full story here:

If he did then I never saw it.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - May 31st, 2020 at 11:20am

is this thread going in the same direction the one that disappeared went??? Angry Angry

it would appear to me to be doing so..

shall we give aussies comments a miss from now on...please!..

enough is enough!

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #58 - May 31st, 2020 at 11:54am

cods wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 11:20am:
is this thread going in the same direction the one that disappeared went??? Angry Angry

enough is enough!

Did you read "A Cabbie's Day," cods? The author recounted every steamy detail of his hottest sexual adventures.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - May 31st, 2020 at 12:49pm

freediver wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 10:53am:
John Smith wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 10:12am:

No i was commenting on what I has seen in the thread.

So when you posted this:

he deleted the thread.

You did not intend to suggest that there was no comment about gordies wife, nasty or otherwise, in the thread?

sure i did. As far as I am aware, there was no comment about gordies wife. There is no lie, only stupidity on your part

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #60 - May 31st, 2020 at 1:59pm

AiA wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 11:54am:

enough is enough!

Did you read "A Cabbie's Day," cods? The author recounted every steamy detail of his hottest sexual adventures.

It was mentioned here:
http://www.polanimal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9920

but not the full book.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - May 31st, 2020 at 3:51pm

Bobby. wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 1:59pm:
AiA wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 11:54am:

enough is enough!

It was mentioned here:
http://www.polanimal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9920

but not the full book.

I cant be bothered reading old news....as it was on PA I didnt belong there in those days...

I understand aussie has a habit of talking about himself...

but does it mean everyone else has too???????????? Undecided Undecided

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #62 - May 31st, 2020 at 3:58pm

cods wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 3:51pm:
I cant be bothered reading old news....as it was on PA I didnt belong there in those days...

dear Cods,
I started reading it but it was boring.
I ask you to read it all for us and report back anything interesting?

cheers
Bobby

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - May 31st, 2020 at 4:12pm

Bobby. wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 3:58pm:
cods wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 3:51pm:

dear Cods,
I started reading it but it was boring.
I ask you to read it all for us and report back anything interesting?

cheers
Bobby

if you found it boring bobs   it would send me up the wall.

seriously my love what is there to talkabout?

I am sure aussie is flattered..by all this attention...[deep down I am sure he is]....but why cant you guys forget forget all that claptrap? I thought gossip was a female thing.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #64 - May 31st, 2020 at 4:22pm

cods wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 4:12pm:
if you found it boring bobs   it would send me up the wall.

seriously my love what is there to talkabout?

I am sure aussie is flattered..by all this attention...[deep down I am sure he is]....but why cant you guys forget forget all that claptrap? I thought gossip was a female thing.

You're right -
let's forget about him.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - May 31st, 2020 at 5:23pm

Bobby. wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 4:22pm:
You're right -
let's forget about him.

you lot are incapable of forgetting about him.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #66 - May 31st, 2020 at 5:36pm

John thanks for bringing up Aussie's stepdaughter's clit. Again. I had forgotten about that one.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - May 31st, 2020 at 5:50pm

freediver wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 5:36pm:
John thanks for bringing up Aussie's stepdaughter's clit. Again. I had forgotten about that one.

it's the most action you're likely to get tonight fd.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - May 31st, 2020 at 5:56pm

Did you also forget about the corrupt lawyer gordies wife did work for?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #69 - May 31st, 2020 at 5:58pm

John Smith wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 5:56pm:

The plot thickens. I always imagined Aussie as more of a one man band.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - May 31st, 2020 at 6:02pm

freediver wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 5:58pm:
John Smith wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 5:56pm:

The plot thickens. I always imagined Aussie as more of a one man band.

Different lawyer. Not sure Aussie was ever certified to practice in NSW

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #71 - May 31st, 2020 at 7:48pm

John Smith wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 5:50pm:

it's the most action you're likely to get tonight fd.

it's enuf to wank off to and has kept JS hard for weeks ...
« Last Edit: May 31st, 2020 at 7:57pm by AiA »  

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #72 - May 31st, 2020 at 10:14pm

I wonder if they are all pink "under the hood".

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #73 - Jun 1st, 2020 at 7:54am

Setanta wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 10:14pm:

I wonder how John Smith's weekly prostate clearing exercise went ...
« Last Edit: Jun 1st, 2020 at 8:01am by AiA »  

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Jun 1st, 2020 at 10:17am

AiA wrote on Jun 1st, 2020 at 7:54am:

went great ... your tongue did the trick, cleaned out all those stubborn dangleberries

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #75 - Jun 1st, 2020 at 10:30am

John Smith wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 6:02pm:

Aussie should have been certified years ago !   Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Jun 1st, 2020 at 10:39am

Redmond Neck wrote on Jun 1st, 2020 at 10:30am:
John Smith wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 6:02pm:

Aussie should have been certified years ago !   Grin

why? you feeling lonely being the only one?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #77 - Jun 1st, 2020 at 1:03pm

Yes - John started it at the 8th post on the first page of this thread:

i wonder will you take the same position when they go on about clits and cherry pickers,
or is it just some people that are protected?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #78 - Jun 1st, 2020 at 9:13pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 1st, 2020 at 10:17am:
AiA wrote on Jun 1st, 2020 at 7:54am:

went great ... your tongue did the trick, cleaned out all those stubborn dangleberries

lols. yuck at John's shitshrapnel

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #79 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 7:44am

So - who's the biggest dobber on Ozpolitic?

I would say that's obvious - it's Aussie but
Pecca is a close second.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 9:58am

Bobby. wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 7:44am:
So - who's the biggest dobber on Ozpolitic?

I would say that's obvious - it's Aussie but
Pecca is a close second.

that would have to be you tattle tale

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #81 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 2:00pm

Does it really sag.....oh wait a minute I meant saga.........long story...... Grin Grin Grin

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #82 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 2:06pm

Fuzzball wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 2:00pm:

Does it really sag.....oh wait a minute I meant saga.........long story...... Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #83 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 2:22pm

Reported to mods!

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #84 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 2:45pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 2:22pm:
Reported to mods!

Dobbing on what grounds? - you dobber.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #85 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 2:53pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 2:45pm:
Reported to mods!

Setanta wrote on Jun 3rd, 2020 at 2:39pm:
Redmond Neck wrote on Jun 3rd, 2020 at 2:29pm:
Setanta wrote on Jun 3rd, 2020 at 2:27pm:
No cross forum bitch fights and abuse.

Sorry buddy didnt realise it was the rule.

Referencing, discussing etc things of interest on other forums is fine, it's when it turns into a bitch fight the thread or posts will disappear.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #86 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 2:55pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 2:53pm:
Reported to mods!

Referencing, discussing etc things of interest on other forums is fine, it's when it turns into a bitch fight the thread or posts will disappear.

What content was on another forum?

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #87 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 3:03pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 2:55pm:
Redmond Neck wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 2:53pm:
Reported to mods!

What content was on another forum?

Doesnt matter where you got it from, you are trying to restart the bitch fight when Aussie and Gordon return

TAKE NOTE SETANTA!

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #88 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 3:19pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 3:03pm:
Doesnt matter where you got it from, you are trying to restart the bitch fight when Aussie and Gordon return

TAKE NOTE SETANTA!

dear Red,
if you want to find a trouble maker - look in your mirror.   Smiley

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 3:24pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 3:19pm:

TAKE NOTE SETANTA!

dear Red,

why is your photo stuck on his mirror?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #90 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 3:25pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 3:24pm:

TAKE NOTE SETANTA!

dear Red,

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How's the drunken couch surfer going?

( Lisa told me all about you)

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 3:32pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 3:25pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 3:24pm:

TAKE NOTE SETANTA!

dear Red,

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How's the drunken couch surfer going?

( Lisa told me all about you)

no need to confirm your idiocy goober.  Grin Grin

You really think we don't know you're there reading everything then running back to the sewer to report back on what you find?   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #92 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 3:42pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 3:32pm:
no need to confirm your idiocy Bobby.  Grin Grin

You really think we don't know you're there reading everything then running back to the sewer to report back on what you find?   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

dear John,
Are you mentioning another forum in contravention of the rules ?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 4:01pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 3:42pm:
no need to confirm your idiocy Goober.  Grin Grin

dear John,

Yes, why? Choo choo did say we could referencethe other forums, as long as it didn't turn into a flame war. Do you plan on starting a flame war goober?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #94 - Jun 4th, 2020 at 4:24pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 4:01pm:

dear John,

Yes, why? Choo choo did say we could referencethe other forums, as long as it didn't turn into a flame war. Do you plan on starting a flame war goober?

Ohh dear - you're sailing close to the wind.
Shall I dob you in?
No - I forgive you this time.   Embarrassed

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #95 - Jun 5th, 2020 at 9:21pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 4:24pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 4th, 2020 at 4:01pm:

dear John,

Ohh dear - you're sailing close to the wind.
Shall I dob you in?
No - I forgive you this time.   Embarrassed

What are you blathering about now, Dobby? Leave John Smith alone; he has enuf problems as it is being so fat and sweaty he wishes he were dead.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #96 - Jun 5th, 2020 at 9:32pm

AiA wrote on Jun 5th, 2020 at 9:21pm:
What are you blathering about now, Bobby? Leave John Smith alone; he has enuf problems as it is being so fat and sweaty he wishes he were dead.

That's why I forgive him -
I feel sorry for him.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #97 - Jun 5th, 2020 at 10:05pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 5th, 2020 at 9:32pm:
What are you blathering about now, Bobby? Leave John Smith alone; he has enuf problems as it is being so fat and sweaty he wishes he were dead.

I feel sorry for him.

Yeah, no more "sewer" talk or it will be taken as trying to start an inter-forum flame war. I can see no other reason to do it.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #98 - Jun 5th, 2020 at 10:38pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 5th, 2020 at 10:05pm:

I feel sorry for him.

Yeah, no more "sewer" talk or it will be taken as trying to start an inter-forum flame war. I can see no other reason to do it.

Is this "sewer" talk similar to "poof" talk, Dobby. Please explain.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Jun 6th, 2020 at 10:23am

Setanta wrote on Jun 5th, 2020 at 10:05pm:

I feel sorry for him.

goober will be devastated if he can't run back here telling everyone what others are saying at the sewer or at monks place.
How will he cope? Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

ChrisP

Sydney
Reply #100 - Jun 6th, 2020 at 11:04am

What is the "sewer"?  Do you mean the "long drop"?  Undecided

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Jun 6th, 2020 at 11:29am

ChrisP wrote on Jun 6th, 2020 at 11:04am:

it certainly is a long drop

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #102 - Jun 6th, 2020 at 10:29pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 6th, 2020 at 11:29am:
ChrisP wrote on Jun 6th, 2020 at 11:04am:

it certainly is a long drop

Don't mind John - he is just experiencing "poo-phoria."

IP Logged