Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Daniel Andrews is a traitor (Read 4244 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Daniel Andrews is a traitor
Reply #60 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 4:03pm

Frank wrote on Jun 2nd, 2020 at 3:44pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 1st, 2020 at 8:34pm:
You are not allowed to reveal what is in private messages, Billy. 

Cheesy Grin
Weally, Aunty Bwian?? Not allowed? Coz Aunty Bwin will be cwoss?

No, 'cause the Forum Rules say you aren't, Soren.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 4:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2020 at 4:03pm:

Cheesy Grin

Your PM to someone accusing them of being a sock does not reveal any personal information about you, Bwian, only what we all know already about you - that you are an uncomprehending yet colossally vain old fool.  That's no violation of privacy rules here or anywhere else as these are aspects of you that you readily reveal about yourself every day.

Forum rule:

Do not post personal information about other members without their explicit permission. This includes the contents of personal messages and emails, photos, names, IP addresses, phone numbers, locations etc. This includes information that can be found online and instructions on how to find information about specific members. Such behaviour is considered stalking.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

billy the kid

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 4:36pm

Frank wrote on Jun 2nd, 2020 at 4:11pm:

Cheesy Grin

Your PM to someone accusing them of being a sock does not reveal any personal information about you, Bwian, only what we all know already about you - that you are an uncomprehending yet colossally vain old fool.  That's no violation of privacy rules here or anywhere else as these are aspects of you that you readily reveal about yourself every day.

Forum rule:

Do not post personal information about other members without their explicit permission. This includes the contents of personal messages and emails, photos, names, IP addresses, phone numbers, locations etc. This includes information that can be found online and instructions on how to find information about specific members. Such behaviour is considered stalking.

A fool such as bwian could quite easily ascertain if Gordon and I were one and the same person by approaching the appropriate moderator and simply asking to confirm or deny. Instead bwian, in his usual condescending, arrogant, supercilious manner prefers to troll me as he enjoys being a troll.
Bwian and I go back a bit on another forum where I had the audacity to post negative comments about islam. As
this offended bwian, he simply took it upon himself to constantly berate me, telling me that he has many muslim friends and they are all good people.
Needless to say the thread I created was about islam...not muslims….
But bwian, suffering badly from aspergers syndrome, just loves to argue about everything and anything....

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 5:56pm

billy the kid wrote on Jun 2nd, 2020 at 4:36pm:

Cheesy Grin

Forum rule:

A fool such as bwian could quite easily ascertain if Gordon and I were one and the same person by approaching the appropriate moderator and simply asking to confirm or deny. Instead bwian, in his usual condescending, arrogant, supercilious manner prefers to troll me as he enjoys being a troll.
Bwian and I go back a bit on another forum where I had the audacity to post negative comments about islam. As
this offended bwian, he simply took it upon himself to constantly berate me, telling me that he has many muslim friends and they are all good people.
But bwian, suffering badly from aspergers syndrome, just loves to argue about everything and anything....

Haha!!  He's been doing that here for years, too. He's an uncomprehending, vain old pillock.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 6:21pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 1st, 2020 at 3:27pm:
Gnads wrote on Jun 1st, 2020 at 2:04pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 1st, 2020 at 10:14am:
Gnads wrote on Jun 1st, 2020 at 9:59am:
John Smith wrote on Jun 1st, 2020 at 9:47am:
Bam wrote on Jun 1st, 2020 at 9:34am:
Just another example of the rightards' propensity for hypocrisy.

Who signed a free trade agreement with China?

Who authorised the sale of large amounts of agricultural land to Chinese interests?

Who allowed Chinese interests to invest in various Australian companies?

Who created the 400 visa so Chinese workers can take jobs off Australians?

Who encouraged the offshoring of Australian jobs to China?

If we're going to be scrutinising our business interests with China, we should be scrutinising all of them, surely?

I bet it'll get very quite here now  Grin Grin

The groundwork was made during Keatings time.... would have been pushed harder with Mandarin Kev & Julia ......

so I'd hazard a guess that's it been allowed to flourish under successive ALP & LNP govts. 

the groundwork for Dan was set by Nathine and Ballieu ... your point??

Your point?

just trying to work out what keating has to do with anything. You mentioned him and I was hoping you had some point to make but it looks like it was just your typical deflective rambling

He was pushing the Chinese trade & investment barrow ........ long before any of our recent or current crop of LNP or ALP pollies.

Don't you accuse anyone of deflective rambling you hypocrite.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #65 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 7:22pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 2nd, 2020 at 11:05am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 2nd, 2020 at 10:55am:
John Smith wrote on Jun 2nd, 2020 at 10:04am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 2nd, 2020 at 1:26am:
I'm merely pointing out when the rot began, as per the question raised.... it started with Hawke and the Government Of Wrecking A Silly Nation..

so not Keating ... make up your mind Cheesy

Try keeping up...

you keep changing your mind. First keating started it now Hawke started it. Which one are you running with?

Never said anything of the sort with regard to China - Hawke's contribution is in a different sphere, as clearly outlaid by me .... get with it.  Hawke started the rot within - Keating pushed the Asian barrow... not the same thing at all.... but part of the end result.

Go read Gnad's comment on Keating... and put it all down slowly on a piece of paper so you can follow it more carefully in future.   Roll Eyes

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #66 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 8:52pm

Cheesy Grin

Forum rule:

I have changed your highlighting to express the section I was referring to, Soren.  Amazing that you'd miss it.  Must be something in your antipathy towards me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #67 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 8:57pm

billy the kid wrote on Jun 2nd, 2020 at 4:36pm:

Wow. Just cannot handle criticism can you, Billy?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me, I will remember in future not to level any towards you as you are so sacrosanct...  You seem unable to understand that Islam is Muslims - good and bad.  You like most whinging Islamophobes fail to differentiate for some reason.  Could it be because of your Islamophobia?

Again you are not reading the forum rules.  I suggest you (and Soren) do so.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 9:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2020 at 8:52pm:

Cheesy Grin

Forum rule:

I have changed your highlighting to express the section I was referring to, Soren.  Amazing that you'd miss it.  Must be something in your antipathy towards me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are an idiot, Bwian. Nothing personal. You just are, an uncomprehending idiot.
Your accusing someone of being a sock is not personal information about you, fool.

I thought you were two-plank thick. Up that to four planks.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #69 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 9:37pm

Frank wrote on Jun 2nd, 2020 at 9:11pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2020 at 8:52pm:

Cheesy Grin

Forum rule:

You are an idiot, Bwian. Nothing personal. You just are, an uncomprehending idiot.
Your accusing someone of being a sock is not personal information about you, fool.

What don't you understand about the words, "This includes the contents of personal messages and emails", Soren?   If you have problems you can read it out aloud to yourself and you can trace the words with your forefinger if it helps.  Eventually you'll grasp their meaning with a little help from your friends, I am sure.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print