Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
some justice for our Firies.. (Read 1123 times)
Bit Grose

Australian Politics

Re: some justice for our Firies..
Reply #15 - May 26th, 2020 at 10:09am

Pink?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - May 26th, 2020 at 11:16am

Bit Grose wrote on May 26th, 2020 at 10:09am:
Pink?

I was thinking the same thing.

The "singer"?

What's she got to do with this?   Undecided

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - May 26th, 2020 at 11:17am

greggerypeccary wrote on May 26th, 2020 at 11:16am:
Pink?

The "singer"?

you have to make allowances for Jasin Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 26th, 2020 at 11:18am

John Smith wrote on May 26th, 2020 at 11:17am:
Pink?

The "singer"?

I always do.

But I can't figure out what he's on about here.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #19 - May 26th, 2020 at 11:55am

cods wrote on May 25th, 2020 at 10:20pm:
because they do not trust the Charities...

they collect millions.....   yet its never enough....what they actually do with it we never really know....its only under duress we find out the likes of the Red Cross  remove 25% for admin... then they remove another % to spend elsewhere other than where the donator intends their donation to go..

this is not announced up front....it never is...  an awful lot of the money they received for our FIRE AFFECTED NATION   has been squirreled away for o/seas to big note the Red Cross.. probably in Afghanistan somewhere.....NO THANKS..

I like to help people in need....I really do... but the charities have lost me...so yes I do donate to go fund me.....but only if I have a lot of back ground....

a lot of people lost good men and sons fighting those fires it was hell on earth for weeks on end.....

yes yes a lot of firies dies as well.. but I am sure people when they donated wanted their money to go to everyone so sadly affected yet most will go to buying equipment for the AFS which as far as i am concerned is the govts job.. we dont donate to to help govts   we do it to help each other...

Hear, hear.... governments have a duty to properly support volunteers who operate in dangerous conditions and to ensure they have all the right equipment.  Of course, they don't have a good history of doing so... look at the boots fiasco in the Falklands - as if Britain, after all these years, couldn't design a waterproof boot to protect feet from trench foot.  Then there are various mainstream weapons - the SA-80, M-16 and even M-60 - that had serious faults.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - May 26th, 2020 at 12:54pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 26th, 2020 at 11:18am:
Pink?

The "singer"?

I always do.

Didn't she give $500,000?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - May 26th, 2020 at 1:08pm

Gnads wrote on May 26th, 2020 at 12:54pm:
Pink?

The "singer"?

I always do.

Not through Celeste barber she didn't ... at least not that I can find

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - May 26th, 2020 at 1:22pm

Jasin wrote on May 25th, 2020 at 10:43pm:
Don't be surprised if
Pink
takes Legal Action.
So she should.
The Supreme Court can't enforce how the Money was intended to be spent, but it can enforce how the Money will now be spent.

Bimbo Barber was warned by an honest group of people long before the donations reached $51mil. They warned her that the money won't be spent on animals or victims outside the RFS and that she should change to a charity/s willing to distribute the money to non-government victims and injured animals

The idiot Bimbo called those good people who warned her trouble makers, and in the process made herself just look plain stupid. She's hiding in a basement somewhere now

The RFS can't be blamed for the Bimbo's stupidity
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2020 at 2:01pm by Bias_2012 »  

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #23 - May 30th, 2020 at 2:42am

greggerypeccary wrote on May 25th, 2020 at 7:40pm:
Scotty from Marketing volunteered to go to Hawaii.

He had the right to take his end of year holiday that he had planned months earlier. The number of times that people expect politicians to cancel their time off work over some issue is just getting out of hand.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - May 30th, 2020 at 6:25am

I agree with Jasin.
GIVE THE MONEY BACK NOW!

Australian authorities and politicians are an absolute disgrace to us all.
Isn't it time we took the power back?
This country would get more achieved for its citizens if it were run by an outlaw bikie gang. It would be a welcomed change to the traitorous scum we have in power now. At least then they'd be the shyttbags on the recieving end of the decisions being made.

Is this money different to the money raised with the red cross?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - May 30th, 2020 at 6:44am

John Smith wrote on May 26th, 2020 at 1:08pm:
Gnads wrote on May 26th, 2020 at 12:54pm:
Pink?

The "singer"?

I always do.

Not through Celeste barber she didn't ... at least not that I can find

About $10,000 is being donated every minute to a bushfire fundraiser set up by comedian Celeste Barber.

UPDATEDUPDATED 05/01/2020
BY SBS NEWS
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Australian actor Nicole Kidman and US singer Pink have made large donations to Australian fire services as a local comedian's fundraiser surpassed $22 million after just two days.

On Instagram on Sunday, Nicole Kidman said she would donate $500,000 to firefighters.

"Our family's support, thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by the fires all over Australia."

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/nicole-kidman-pink-donate-to-bushfire-effort-as-fund...

P!nk
@Pink
I am totally devastated watching what is happening in Australia right now with the horrific bushfires. I am pledging a donation of $500,000 directly to the local fire services that are battling so hard on the frontlines. My heart goes out to our friends and family in Oz

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 30th, 2020 at 9:56am

Bias_2012 wrote on May 26th, 2020 at 1:22pm:
Jasin wrote on May 25th, 2020 at 10:43pm:
Don't be surprised if
Pink
takes Legal Action.
So she should.
The Supreme Court can't enforce how the Money was intended to be spent, but it can enforce how the Money will now be spent.

Bimbo Barber was warned by an honest group of people long before the donations reached $51mil. They warned her that the money won't be spent on animals or victims outside the RFS and that she should change to a charity/s willing to distribute the money to non-government victims and injured animals

The idiot Bimbo called those good people who warned her trouble makers, and in the process made herself just look plain stupid. She's hiding in a basement somewhere now

The RFS can't be blamed for the Bimbo's stupidity

No one is blaming the RFS.

They will be the major beneficiary ....

Barbers fund raiser wasn't the only one ...

Salvos, Red Cross etc were getting millions.

And what charities were those honest people touting for?

Because you'll find your Red Cross & Salvos were the ones who held back $millions.

That's why people now trust charities less & less because they didn't distribute the money to non-government victims and injured animals.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - May 30th, 2020 at 11:20am

cods wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 6:44am:
Australian actor Nicole Kidman and US singer Pink have made large donations to Australian fire services as a local comedian's fundraiser surpassed $22 million after just two days.

On Instagram on Sunday, Nicole Kidman said she would donate $500,000 to firefighters.

"Our family's support, thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by the fires all over Australia."

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/nicole-kidman-pink-donate-to-bushfire-effort-as-fund...

P!nk
@Pink
I am totally devastated watching what is happening in Australia right now with the horrific bushfires. I am pledging a donation of $500,000 directly to the local fire services that are battling so hard on the frontlines. My heart goes out to our friends and family in Oz

no ones denying she donated money ... but what has she to do with Celeste barber. There were multiple charities at the time. Nothing there says pink donated to Celeste.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - May 30th, 2020 at 12:43pm

John Smith wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 11:20am:
cods wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 6:44am:

P!nk
@Pink

no ones denying she donated money ... but what has she to do with Celeste barber. There were multiple charities at the time. Nothing there says pink donated to Celeste.

barber called for donation on facebook to the NSW.RFS.. that is how she got their attention...

they chose the RFS as they were at the forefront of the whole thing at that time...

barber didnt know the crackpot rules to donating to the NSWRFS.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print