Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
UK Say A Lot Of Dead Americans On The Way (Read 2552 times)
Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Re: UK Say A Lot Of Dead Americans On The Way
Reply #45 - May 28th, 2020 at 10:54pm

jimmybrown wrote on May 27th, 2020 at 7:53pm:
A country where every man and his dog owns an assault rifle and the population has a keen interest in personal liberty and freedoms. Maybe Trump knows he has little ability to effect a mass isolation for any prolonged period. He was probably trying to avoid assassination, I dont blame him. No more people are dead because of his policies , any other action or inaction. The virus was always going to claim this amount of lives.

My dog doesn't own an assault rifle and neither do I! I do have a few well make sporting rifles with stand capacity magazines.

President Trump knows it is illegal to restrict our right to associate and go out in public. It is illegal to require us to wear masks, but businesses have the right to require them for entry if they choose. I support their right to do that as well as I have the right to take my business elsewhere if I refuse to wear the mask!  Causing businesses to close and pay fines is marginally legal and needs to be challenged in court.

This house arrest of healthy citizens has caused more health issues than the Virus. Most people seem to still be hiding in their homes as the country reopens. Most businesses I have visited have very few customers so they have no need to limit the number of people wanting to enter!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #46 - May 28th, 2020 at 10:54pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 28th, 2020 at 10:39pm:
Its ot beibg banned its just not recommended for covid. Other patients take it

France has just banned it.

In the US it has been banned outside hospitals.

There is censorship on the positive results for HCQ with covid patients.

Fraudi has been contradicting himself every week. First he says wear no masks then he says wear them. He said in late January that Trump should close the borders to China - now he says he didn't move fast enough. He talks about flattening the curve - a policy thats destroyed the economy and had no positive health impact.

But Fraudi can do no wrong by the press. Disgusting.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #47 - May 28th, 2020 at 10:55pm

Richdude wrote on May 28th, 2020 at 10:54pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 28th, 2020 at 10:39pm:
Its ot beibg banned its just not recommended for covid. Other patients take it

France has just banned it.

In the US it has been banned outside hospitals.

There is censorship on the positive results for HCQ with covid patients.

Fraudi has been contradicting himself every week. First he says wear no masks then he says wear them. He said in late January that Trump should close the borders to China - now he says he didn't move fast enough. He talks about flattening the curve - a policy thats destroyed the economy and had no positive health impact.

But Fraudi can do no wrong by the press. Disgusting.

Its banned it for COVID only.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #48 - May 28th, 2020 at 10:55pm

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #49 - May 28th, 2020 at 10:56pm

And this censorship rubbihs. Grow the bugger up

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - May 28th, 2020 at 10:58pm

jimmybrown wrote on May 27th, 2020 at 10:17pm:
poor buggers, starving in the streets apparently.

A bowl of dirt a day, poor things. We really must help them.

We will Make America great again, no?

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #51 - May 28th, 2020 at 11:24pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 28th, 2020 at 10:58pm:
jimmybrown wrote on May 27th, 2020 at 10:17pm:
poor buggers, starving in the streets apparently.

A bowl of dirt a day, poor things. We really must help them.

We will Make America great again, no?

Send money, lots of money to show your compassion for us poor unfortunates. I just found that because my pickup has sat idle too long field rats have used the engine compartment to get out of the weather. I drove it yesterday for the first time in weeks, I wonder if any rats fell out during the trip. If so I hope they never find their way home. Maybe you can buy me a new one without rats!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #52 - May 28th, 2020 at 11:42pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 28th, 2020 at 10:56pm:
And this censorship rubbihs. Grow the bugger up

Horsy successfully debunked the assertion that Trump was not paid by Putin.

He is now working hard on debunking other non main stream media narratives. IE - fact checking!

He says censorship doesn't exist. And those that don't agree need to grow the "bugger?" up!

OK - got it!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #53 - May 28th, 2020 at 11:42pm

So please produce your evidence

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #54 - May 28th, 2020 at 11:48pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 28th, 2020 at 11:42pm:
So please produce your evidence

I have but you ignored it because it didn't fit with the MSM narrative!

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #55 - May 28th, 2020 at 11:52pm

Here's another ready to be debunked! Wrong typeface perhaps?

France bans use of hydroxychloroquine, drug touted by Trump, in coronavirus patients

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/france-bans-use-of-hydroxychloroquine-drug-touted-by-trump-to-treat-coronavirus/

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #56 - May 29th, 2020 at 12:00am

I debunk the phony debunkers!

Use some common sense.

A drug thats been around since Noah was a boy. Billions of doses - no known side effects if taken as prescribed. I took the drug when visiting malarial ridden nations. I still remember the bitter taste.

Covid 19 virus produces bacterial infections in the lungs. The body's over reaction by the immune system to this bacteria is what does the damage.

HCQ is a anti-inflammatory used for lupus and arthritis. You don't need to be a doctor to understand why it works. Just a brain - working brain that is!

« Last Edit: May 29th, 2020 at 12:39am by Richdude »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - May 29th, 2020 at 12:28am

Richdude wrote on May 29th, 2020 at 12:00am:

Use some common sense.

A drug thats been around since Noah was a boy. Billions of doses - no known side effects if taken as prescribed. I took the drug when visiting malarial ridden nations. I still remember the bitter taste.

Covid 19 virus produces bacterial infections in the lungs. The bodies over response to this bacteria is what does the damage.

HCQ is a anti-inflammatory used for lupus and arthritis. You don't need to be a doctor to understand why it works. Just a brain - working brain that is!

Oh, I know. If Fauci hadn't published more peer-reviewed research into this sort of stuff than any other Yank scientist, he'd come clean, Rich.

Why can't these eggheads just use their brains - like us?

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #58 - May 29th, 2020 at 12:43am

Mattyfisk wrote on May 29th, 2020 at 12:28am:

Use some common sense.

Covid 19 virus produces bacterial infections in the lungs. The bodies over response to this bacteria is what does the damage.

Oh, I know. If Fauci hadn't published more peer-reviewed research into this sort of stuff than any other Yank scientist, he'd come clean, Rich.

Thats the spirit Old Moo!

Ignore the relevance of my posts and attack the poster - always works when you don't have an argument!

I don't believe a single word he says. He's contradicted himself so many times its become routine.

So the question is. Was Fauci lying then or now or the time before that...........?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - May 29th, 2020 at 12:55am

Richdude wrote on May 29th, 2020 at 12:43am:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 29th, 2020 at 12:28am:

Use some common sense.

Thats the spirit Old Moo!

Ignore the relevance of my posts and attack the poster - always works when you don't have an argument!

I don't believe a single word he says. He's contradicted himself so many times its become routine.

So the question is. Was Fauci lying then or now or the time before that...........?

The poster?

I'm so sorry, dear. I had no idea. How offensive of me.

I should have agreed harder. Would that make you feel less, er, attacked?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print