Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Who wants to be brainwashed....hands up... (Read 3329 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Who wants to be brainwashed....hands up...
Reply #45 - May 25th, 2020 at 1:16am

Lockdown is good - instead of blowing a few bucks at the club six times a fortnight, I spent it on renos and improvements and added maybe $40,000 to the house..

Actually improved - with adding big solar and improvement - somewhere near 30% on the property in just over twelve months.. $415k is now worth about $585k ... if I couldn't get $550 I'd be very pained.... haven't done the calculation.

"three bedroom, two bathroom, three carspaces, 6.6KwH solar system, dual air conditioning, man cave with separate TV reception fully insulated with separate shower and toilet and eight power points, well set up garage (not car which goes in carport) with shelves and power for all those jobs, quiet neighbourhood across the road from the high school and five minutes from primary school, immediate neighbours are gone all the time on trips or at their daughter's place, five minutes to major shopping centre and five minutes to the beaches, walking distance to the lakes with fish up the kazoo, whale watching in season in tourist location, large recreation space (currently used for art work etc) with views to Cape Hawke, beautiful area with multiple walks for dogs etc, secure yard for big dog and established gardens, cat door on the front for a cat and dog door on back door...... offers from $600k considered.. be quick - I'm pissed off with the ex for whom I am carer and Tasmania Cool is looking  good..."
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2020 at 1:35am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #46 - May 25th, 2020 at 1:50am

Just stepping aside from your real estate a minute Graps, I noted that, only 4 cases of Corona infection in Oz.
And lo and behold, one in Queensland!
Dear lady premier, don’t be smug thinking your state is pristine and uninfected.
Or that opening up your border would undo your state, it’s still amongst you, drip drip drip, and may never be zero forever ever!
The hospitals are well equipped now.
What’s the problem opening our borders to each other now?
Waiting for what?

The virus that keeps on giving?

« Last Edit: May 25th, 2020 at 2:50am by Sophia »  

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - May 25th, 2020 at 11:56am

Sophia wrote on May 25th, 2020 at 1:08am:
What, their T.shirt, tacky sun hats, and thongs  are going to sell to locals? No overseas or interstate visitors?

i'll send you one if you're really missing them

Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

billy the kid

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - May 25th, 2020 at 12:02pm

John Smith wrote on May 25th, 2020 at 11:56am:
What, their T.shirt, tacky sun hats, and thongs  are going to sell to locals? No overseas or interstate visitors?

Cheesy Cheesy

Can you send me a thong made out of a sardine tin...(old Rodney Rude skit....)

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - May 25th, 2020 at 12:03pm

billy the kid wrote on May 25th, 2020 at 12:02pm:

Cheesy Cheesy

Can you send me a thong made out of a sardine tin...(old Rodney Rude skit....)

i'll make you one

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #50 - May 25th, 2020 at 1:04pm

Cheesy Cheesy

Yeah baby, get me one of those tee shirts with the figure 8 bikini pic in it, a floppy straw hat with cute Koala bear stuck on top and whispers of straws poking out to poke people in the eye if they forget social distancing, a pair of sunglasses that look like fried eggs (with Australian safety standards and blocking out 99.9% UV of course!) and a pair of thongs with daisies in them, and a pair of white short shorts! All made in China, for Australia, for Chinese visitors to the Goldy! 🤗👍
Now I’ll look like a nice authentic Caville Queenslander 👌

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - May 25th, 2020 at 5:46pm

Sophia wrote on May 25th, 2020 at 1:04pm:

Cheesy Cheesy

Yeah baby, get me one of those tee shirts with the figure 8 bikini pic in it, a floppy straw hat with cute Koala bear stuck on top and whispers of straws poking out to poke people in the eye if they forget social distancing, a pair of sunglasses that look like fried eggs (with Australian safety standards and blocking out 99.9% UV of course!) and a pair of thongs with daisies in them, and a pair of white short shorts! All made in China, for Australia, for Chinese visitors to the Goldy! 🤗👍

The GC is such an overhyped fakers paradise now.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - May 25th, 2020 at 5:51pm

pair of sunglasses that look like fried eggs (with Australian safety standards and blocking out 99.9% UV of course!

eggs are good for you Tongue

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #53 - May 25th, 2020 at 7:07pm

Gnads wrote on May 25th, 2020 at 5:46pm:

Cheesy Cheesy

Grin Grin

I recall when it was a real surfers paradise back in the 60s.
That feeling is so lost there now.
That Caville Mall was uprooted a few years ago, with all that temp fencing, me thinking something real spiffy was going to happen..... say what 🤭 only to see it’s an ugly grey dull nothing paving right through!
Lack of colourful imagination for all the money they rake in 🤨
Glad I have memories of the more golden olden paradise.
One thing I like are all those big wall posters of it in the eras of past, along the walkways.

« Last Edit: May 25th, 2020 at 7:14pm by Sophia »  

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - May 25th, 2020 at 7:36pm

Sophia wrote on May 25th, 2020 at 1:50am:
Just stepping aside from your real estate a minute Graps, I noted that, only 4 cases of Corona infection in Oz.
And lo and behold, one in Queensland!
Dear lady premier, don’t be smug thinking your state is pristine and uninfected.
Or that opening up your border would undo your state, it’s still amongst you, drip drip drip, and may never be zero forever ever!
The hospitals are well equipped now.
What’s the problem opening our borders to each other now?
Waiting for what?

The virus that keeps on giving?

https://i.imgur.com/uO4W4aal.jpg

Viruses, like fruit flies - see the signs and turn back instantly...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - May 25th, 2020 at 7:40pm

Gnads wrote on May 25th, 2020 at 5:46pm:

Cheesy Cheesy

Built on equal parts of bulldust and sand... when The Big Wave hits - it will flush inland for a long way, then suck back and take away all the sand holding up all the fake buildings, which will collapse like a domino house.  The Kid's House (so named because I staked their mother to it) would have a grandstand view of the new Lake Nerang....... and Nerang-Utans floating past on the tides...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Rider
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OnTheRoad
Reply #56 - May 25th, 2020 at 8:14pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on May 24th, 2020 at 7:45pm:
Rider wrote on May 24th, 2020 at 6:38pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on May 24th, 2020 at 5:18pm:
billy the kid wrote on May 24th, 2020 at 2:40pm:
The brainwashing continues...
Sports Australia have released details of a blueprint to get grass roots sports up and running...
They include..
No high fives, huddles or handshakes amongst players after a goal etc...
No grandparents at any grounds
Spectators to watch from their cars....
Body contact sports where theyre all over each other....
But cant touch each others hands...
Must watch from the carpark...
Even the cricket boffins are suggesting spitting on the ball
will/could be banned...
Laughable....

We are in a pandemic. We are starting it, we are not finishing it. This is not a sprint, we will have setbacks.
This is the real deal.

https://img2.chinadaily.com.cn/images/202002/06/5e3b685da3101282064fd40a.jpeg

Really....you posted a photo from china daily.....fmd are you for real?? 

CCP propaganda much.....plandemic coronabollocks.  We are watching the destruction of civilisation all for a medical condition which is absolutely no worse than a bad flu.

What are they trying to hide?  Haha...we know, that was a rhetorical question.

Russia - todays new cases - 8500
Brazil - todays new cases - 1700

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Yep...it's a virus..people catch it....so what? Its no worse than the annual flu. 

What are we gonna do next year Sprint, when it comes around again??  One thing for sure we won't have an economy to crash a second time.  That's good aye??

IP Logged

billy the kid

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - May 26th, 2020 at 5:47pm

It appears that the media whores are silent this week about the social distancing on the public transport system in Sydney.
I don't live in Sydney...I wonder how its all going.....
Probably as smooth as silk...... Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print