Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Sexual demeaning women (Read 3381 times)
The Ungulate Who Said No

Australian Politics

Sexual demeaning women
May 20th, 2020 at 3:48pm

I'd like to summarise my first exchange with a fellow posted on this board.

I took to task the poster named greggerypeccary on the chloroquine topic for posting a photo of a sex doll along side a photo of Kayleigh McEnany.

This could be done for no other reason than as a sexual attack as there is a whole other world of imagery which could be used. To depict a person as being lying and vacuous, my first choice would be one of those swiveling carnival clown heads.

To use an image of the mouth of a sex doll, an inanimate object designed for no other use than for men to insert their penis into is a clear and calculated tactic to sexually degrade her. Rape by the way is also used in this way in war time to utterly dehumanise and degrade women.

Now, his motivation in doing so, as said by him is because  She's a lying, hypocritical POS.

Once called out on this tactic, he claimed he didn't know the image was even  asex doll, merely a mannequin.

Right. Clearly a lie, which puts him in the same camp as her as being a lying, hypocritical POS.

So the poster greggerypeccary has no problem demeaning women, about which he attacks Donald Trump daily, and he c an without a shred of compunction lie.

I personally think Donald Trump is a putrid piece of crap because he's a compulsive liar and treats women disgracefully, and I have the exact opinion of the poster known as greggerypeccary.

It's so plainly obvious that he decries the actions of Donald Trump because every time greggerypeccary looks in the mirror, he sees something he hates.

The Ungulate Who Said No will no longer engage with the  cretinous poster known as greggerypeccary.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Sexual demeaning women
Reply #1 - May 20th, 2020 at 3:59pm

The Ungulate Who Said No wrote on May 20th, 2020 at 3:48pm:

I took to task the poster named greggerypeccary on the chloroquine topic for posting a photo of a sex doll along side a photo of Kayleigh McEnany.

This could be done for no other reason than as a sexual attack as there is a whole other world of imagery which could be used. To depict a person as being lying and vacuous, my first choice would be one of those swiveling carnival clown heads.

To use an image of the mouth of a sex doll, an inanimate object designed for no other use than for men to insert their penis into is a clear and calculated tactic to sexually degrade her. Rape by the way is also used in this way in war time to utterly dehumanise and degrade women.

Now, his motivation in doing so, as said by him is because  She's a lying, hypocritical POS.

Once called out on this tactic, he claimed he didn't know the image was even  asex doll, merely a mannequin.

Right. Clearly a lie, which puts him in the same camp as her as being a lying, hypocritical POS.

So the poster greggerypeccary has no problem demeaning women, about which he attacks Donald Trump daily, and he c an without a shred of compunction lie.

I personally think Donald Trump is a putrid piece of crap because he's a compulsive liar and treats women disgracefully, and I have the exact opinion of the poster known as greggerypeccary.

It's so plainly obvious that he decries the actions of Donald Trump because every time greggerypeccary looks in the mirror, he sees something he hates.

The Ungulate Who Said No will no longer engage with the  cretinous poster known as greggerypeccary.

Goodness.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - May 20th, 2020 at 4:29pm

at least he's no longer claiming it incites rape Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 20th, 2020 at 5:26pm

oh dear... yes avoid at all costs...sadly we have a few members here who also belong to another forum that is best not mentioned.. safe to say its an anything goes forum.... the two members who replied to you are members of said forum     Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   consider yourself warned....

you will find very few females taking part on ozpol.....I am sure there is no need to explain WHY?..

I now expect a barrage from those who see no wrong in the constant demeaning of women.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

but I am used to it ungulate...

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 20th, 2020 at 5:33pm

codsie, you think Vic will delete this thread now you've again broken his new rule?

Time will tell ehhh! Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 20th, 2020 at 5:47pm

correct.

freud called this "reaction formation"

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 20th, 2020 at 5:52pm

greggy made a bet with Bias that he would leave this forum if Trump won the election.

He is still here hasn't honoured his bet which shows what type of person he is.

He is a troll who doesn't have a life outside of this forum

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #7 - May 20th, 2020 at 5:53pm

aquascoot wrote on May 20th, 2020 at 5:47pm:

correct.

Exactly like the fire and brimstone anti gay preachers who always get caught with a rent boy.

IBI

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - May 20th, 2020 at 6:16pm

Gordon wrote on May 20th, 2020 at 5:53pm:

correct.

Exactly like the fire and brimstone anti gay preachers who always get caught with a rent boy.

yes gordon.

A popular figure of speech is the phrase 'the lady doth protest too much.' Taken from Shakespeare's Hamlet, the saying is often used to refer to people who appear to be dramatically, and emphatically, opposed to something in an effort to hide their true feelings or desires.

In psychology, this type of behavior is known as a reaction formation, and it can, at times, be very confusing. Reaction formation is a kind of psychological defense mechanism in which a person perceives their true feelings or desires to be socially or, in some cases, legally unacceptable, and so they attempt to convince themselves or others that the opposite is true--often in a very exaggerated performance.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #9 - May 20th, 2020 at 6:23pm

aquascoot wrote on May 20th, 2020 at 6:16pm:
Gordon wrote on May 20th, 2020 at 5:53pm:

correct.

yes gordon.

A popular figure of speech is the phrase 'the lady doth protest too much.' Taken from Shakespeare's Hamlet, the saying is often used to refer to people who appear to be dramatically, and emphatically, opposed to something in an effort to hide their true feelings or desires.

In psychology, this type of behavior is known as a reaction formation, and it can, at times, be very confusing. Reaction formation is a kind of psychological defense mechanism in which a person perceives their true feelings or desires to be socially or, in some cases, legally unacceptable, and so they attempt to convince themselves or others that the opposite is true--often in a very exaggerated performance.

Interesting. I worked with a bloke who was a typical Northern Beaches dude.  Cute blond girlfriend, good surfer, out fishing 5 days a week. He was the kind of bloke who without prompting would turn the conversation to how disgusting gays are.

He's now married to a very lovely fella  Grin

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #10 - May 20th, 2020 at 6:54pm

I wonder if Mothra will be along to back up and tag-team with PETApeccary on this.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 20th, 2020 at 7:05pm

Setanta wrote on May 20th, 2020 at 6:54pm:
I wonder if Mothra will be along to back up and tag-team with PETApeccary on this.

why? you afraid to fight your own battles?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #12 - May 20th, 2020 at 7:10pm

John Smith wrote on May 20th, 2020 at 7:05pm:

A hag needs fags, John, and Mothra has you.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - May 20th, 2020 at 7:10pm

AiA wrote on May 20th, 2020 at 7:10pm:

A hag needs fags, John, and Mothra has you.

and you've got setanta

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #14 - May 20th, 2020 at 7:13pm

What battle might I be fighting, Mimo?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print