Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
Chinese water purchases (Read 5583 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Chinese water purchases
Reply #90 - May 21st, 2020 at 9:40pm

Frank wrote on May 21st, 2020 at 8:50pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 21st, 2020 at 8:41pm:
Gnads wrote on May 21st, 2020 at 6:34pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 17th, 2020 at 1:01pm:
Gnads wrote on May 17th, 2020 at 7:41am:
Brian Ross wrote on May 16th, 2020 at 12:57pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 16th, 2020 at 10:42am:
Brian Ross wrote on May 15th, 2020 at 12:35pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 15th, 2020 at 12:53am:
.. and here I was trying to discuss water trading as some sort of market, when it's a natural event that should be utilised by a nation for its own benefit..... and it seems I missed the Big Show again.... we're all here to slag one another... not discuss the theft of water or national independence or trade wars or the false paradigm of 'private enterprise' that is destroying this once proud nation or sovereign rights of people and nation or the craven indifference of paid-off politicians......

**chews popcorn - heads to fridge for another beer - at least a beer never argues back or talks rubbish**

I've served this nation - in more than one category.... but I don't make a big deal out of it... that's simply not done, old boys.

**pops top of can**   TSK!

Only fools drink the amber fluid from cans.  Glass all the way!   Wink

I only popped the top.... then poured lovingly into a glass.. a beer never talks back or complains... though they do hang off the arm of every loser in town as well as the better kind(s)....

Still got that tinny taste.  Gee, that's what your posts remind me of.  Canned beer.   Never got the taste for it, it always tasted tinny to me.  Two cans per man, per day, perhaps.  I always traded mine.  Made me real popular amongst the drinkers.   Wink

The tinny taste disappeared nearly 40 years ago when they stopped canning it in steel & used aluminium.

Except to connoisseurs.  Appears your sense of taste is in your boots, Gnads, like so much else about you.  I can taste the "tinny taste" even now. 

Quote:
When you travel & camp & take all you need ... cans are lighter, don't smash & easier to dispose of .....

everyone collects the empties now.

I gave up camping when I resigned from the Army.  Five stars for me, only.  I expect the establishment I am staying at to have bottled beer or beer on tap.  Roll Eyes

As your taste is in your backside.

Connoisseur ey? I thought you were something that started with "C" .....but with 7 less letters.

The Pretense of a Craft Beer Snob ey?

I drink beers from glass & cans.

A 30 pack of cans goes further & is cheaper than 24 of glass in smaller volume bottles.

I prefer draught beer but you can't take that with you.

Glass bottles or cans .... many pour both into a beer glass.  C'est la vie.

If the beer is icy cold it tastes good from either.

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

What motivates you to be a complete pudenda, every time, all the time??

You must love being soiled, if the responses to your posts are a guide. Why do you love being pood on, Bwian??

Brian just needs to drink more beer, we all do in these troubled times.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #91 - May 22nd, 2020 at 1:28am

Two cans per day per man per'aps.  I didn't drink for forty years... it's a retirement hobby... I think the Fosters in steel turned me off...

I was appalled to learn that many VVs turned to dope... not my boys....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - May 22nd, 2020 at 2:41am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 22nd, 2020 at 1:28am:
Two cans per day per man per'aps.  I didn't drink for forty years... it's a retirement hobby... I think the Fosters in steel turned me off...

I didn't drink for a couple of days once, that was bad enough, the 750ml steel cans of Fosters was the best invention ever, the two can per man per day rule was never going to work. Nothing wrong with a bit of dope in moderation.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #93 - May 22nd, 2020 at 4:44am

Johnnie wrote on May 22nd, 2020 at 2:41am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 22nd, 2020 at 1:28am:

I didn't drink for a couple of days once, that was bad enough, the 750ml steel cans of Fosters was the best invention ever, the two can per man per day rule was never going to work. Nothing wrong with a bit of dope in moderation.

Drinking, smoking, doping when you are on the line is not kosher.... not if you want to survive... but I guess I'm some kind of Puritan... and I remember freezing night after night and a few other  things...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - May 23rd, 2020 at 7:18pm

Gnads wrote on May 21st, 2020 at 6:37pm:
Frank wrote on May 21st, 2020 at 6:09pm:
Gnads wrote on May 20th, 2020 at 1:49pm:
Frank wrote on May 14th, 2020 at 7:07pm:
Jasin wrote on May 14th, 2020 at 7:03pm:
Brian stands up for the Aboriginal - they're Australian.
Fair suck of the sav Frank.

Er... they are not, actually.

Australia is a European designation. What did Aborigines call themselves before 1788? Not Australians.

They don't call themselves Australians today either.

That creamy activist Lydia Thorpe was on a show hosted by that old English, Jewish Lesbian Miriam Margoyles as an example of an Australian Aboriginal .....

she spoke the usual Invasion Day, oppression,discrimination & not being an Aussie bs from her nice Melbourne western home full of western goods with an even whiter daughter than herself.

And Margolyes swallowed it hook line & sinker as if Thorpe had lived it for 250 years. Roll Eyes

Thorpe has about 400 years to catch up on Bwian cos he's 650 .... & he's been everywhere man.

Miriam Gargoyles - aint'cha sick of her???

I am.

Yes .... I don't think I'll watch the rest of the series.

She was an overbearing twat(like Bwian) on that group travel thing she did in India.

Exactly. She IS bwian.

Pouting, twatish. Aunts.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #95 - May 23rd, 2020 at 8:26pm

Frank wrote on May 23rd, 2020 at 7:18pm:

Australia is a European designation. What did Aborigines call themselves before 1788? Not Australians.

That creamy activist Lydia Thorpe was on a show hosted by that old English, Jewish Lesbian Miriam Margoyles as an example of an Australian Aboriginal .....

she spoke the usual Invasion Day, oppression,discrimination & not being an Aussie bs from her nice Melbourne western home full of western goods with an even whiter daughter than herself.

And Margolyes swallowed it hook line & sinker as if Thorpe had lived it for 250 years. Roll Eyes

Thorpe has about 400 years to catch up on Bwian cos he's 650 .... & he's been everywhere man.

I am.

She was an overbearing twat(like Bwian) on that group travel thing she did in India.

Exactly. She IS bwian.

Pouting, twatish. Aunts.

And there I was, thinking she was a Pom.  Tsk, tsk. You learn something new everyday when Soren reaches into his bag of manure...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #96 - May 23rd, 2020 at 10:20pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 23rd, 2020 at 8:26pm:
Frank wrote on May 23rd, 2020 at 7:18pm:

I am.

Exactly. She IS bwian.

Pouting, twatish. Aunts.

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

And there I was, thinking she was a Pom.  Tsk, tsk. You learn something new everyday when Soren reaches into his bag of manure...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

There we were thinking you had something to say.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #97 - May 23rd, 2020 at 10:28pm

What, no kinds words for Soren, Set?  He'll be rather disappointed. You need to buck him up, he's feeling lost and lonely, playing in his manure pit, all by his ownsome.   Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #98 - May 23rd, 2020 at 10:36pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 23rd, 2020 at 10:28pm:
What, no kinds words for Soren, Set?  He'll be rather disappointed. You need to buck him up, he's feeling lost and lonely, playing in his manure pit, all by his ownsome.   Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You seem to think I need to criticise others if I criticise you. Why is that? Is diversion to others the best you can do? Who I criticise and for why is up to me. I've told you why I criticise you and it's irrespective of what others do, you own it all by yourself. I don't need to give kind words to others.

You don't seem to get it and that makes me...

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #99 - May 23rd, 2020 at 11:11pm

I don't particularly care if you criticise me but hey, you're free also to criticise others if you feel like, Set.  What you do is your business, not mine.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #100 - May 23rd, 2020 at 11:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 23rd, 2020 at 11:11pm:
I don't particularly care if you criticise me but hey, you're free also to criticise others if you feel like, Set.  What you do is your business, not mine.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And I do, thanks. On the other hand you obviously care about why I criticise you or you would not keep asking the same question, yeah? If it didn't bother you, you would not ask repetitively and try and deflect to others.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - May 24th, 2020 at 5:41am

Setanta wrote on May 23rd, 2020 at 11:31pm:

And I do, thanks. On the other hand you obviously care about why I criticise you or you would not keep asking the same question, yeah? If it didn't bother you, you would not ask repetitively and try and deflect to others.

It's the ingrained method used by most bedwetting softcorks.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - May 25th, 2020 at 6:10pm

The Bwians want equal opportunity piss-take of idiots like them and the gargoyles AND of normal people who aren't Aunts like the Bwians and the gargoyles with their underwear all over the place.  The Bwians don't get it. That's why they ARE Bwians, for not getting it.

A new entry for the urban Dictionary:

A Bwian:
A sad, forlorn fool, lecturing everyone about his cleverness. Has an online, mail-order doktorate but zero self-awareness.

Readers are invited to improve on the above definition of 'a Bwian'.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #103 - May 25th, 2020 at 8:18pm

Gnads wrote on May 24th, 2020 at 5:41am:
Setanta wrote on May 23rd, 2020 at 11:31pm:

It's the ingrained method used by most bedwetting softcorks.

Anything of value to add to the thread?  Nope, doesn't appear so.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #104 - May 25th, 2020 at 8:23pm

Frank wrote on May 25th, 2020 at 6:10pm:

The Bwians want equal opportunity piss-take of idiots like them and the gargoyles AND of normal people who aren't Aunts like the Bwians and the gargoyles with their underwear all over the place.  The Bwians don't get it. That's why they ARE Bwians, for not getting it.

A new entry for the urban Dictionary:

A Bwian:
A sad, forlorn fool, lecturing everyone about his cleverness. Has an online, mail-order doktorate but zero self-awareness.

Readers are invited to improve on the above definition of 'a Bwian'.

Anything of value to add to the thread, Soren?  No, it doesn't appear so.  Just more playing in your favourite manure pit.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print