Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Chinese water purchases (Read 5698 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Chinese water purchases
Reply #30 - May 11th, 2020 at 9:31pm

Setanta wrote on May 11th, 2020 at 9:14pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 11th, 2020 at 8:52pm:
Frank wrote on May 11th, 2020 at 7:04pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 10th, 2020 at 11:35pm:
What are they going to do with the water?  Put it in their back pockets and take it home, back to China?  Grow up little man. You're a fool and a troll.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Idiot, once again.

As if they had to take the water to China to take advantage of rules.

Nobody can be as stupid as you pretend to be, Bwian, you are malicious, an enemy of Australia, an agent of foreign commie influences. You are an 'anti-capitalist= idiot' so your toxic, idiotic, mindless agitation is well documented.

Toxic idiot and enemy - that's you, Bwian.

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Anything of value to add to the thread, Soren?  No, it doesn't appears so.  Tsk, Tsk.   Roll Eyes

Yes, yes we can certainly see your sense of value adding to a thread. Just go look at your last 25 posts and see what could have been left off the end of them. You are one of the least value adding posters here and one of the most self righteous about it. While I disagree with what many say here, responding like you do makes you look like an ass. You don't seem to be here to try to change others minds, to "enlighten" them, but to pretend superiority when your posts have no value. Walking around the world tsk tsking and rolling your eyes does not make you right, it shows what a self righteous ass you are. You want to know why I never defend you? How can I? You are already the supreme being in your own mind, the epitome of knowledge, you need no defending. Like God you only deserve derision.

Those that can be enlightened will be enlightened.  Soren has his head so far up his arse, he's see can see daylight.  Why no criticism of his continual bucketloads of mud that he continually dumps on me?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #31 - May 11th, 2020 at 9:34pm

Gordon wrote on May 11th, 2020 at 9:29pm:
Brian reflexively defends any criticism of the Chinese government.

Do I?  Gee, there are threads and threads which I haven't contributed to. My reflexes must be slow.

Quote:
I think we need to get to the bottom of why that is.

Perhaps you need a sense of perspective that isn't clouded by Sinophobia...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #32 - May 11th, 2020 at 9:35pm

There are suspicions that some milk formula tins on Qantas flights to the Forbidden City are carrying Murray River mud. The fish are filtered out and dumped in Wuhan, kids get the leftover.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #33 - May 11th, 2020 at 9:35pm

If anyone is genuinely interested why China purchasing water rights in Australia is not a good thing, do a bit of exploring in this direction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unrestricted_Warfare

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #34 - May 11th, 2020 at 9:40pm

Brian is either too stupid or too much of a traitor to realise China is actually at war with the west, but we're just starting to figure that out.

IBI

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #35 - May 11th, 2020 at 9:40pm

With record low interest rates , the water terrorism warfare will produce low returns on Chinese investment and less if a drought hits the stockpile.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #36 - May 11th, 2020 at 9:41pm

Gordon wrote on May 11th, 2020 at 9:29pm:
Brian reflexively defends any criticism of the Chinese government.

I think we need to get to the bottom of why that is.

I doubt the best Proctologist in the world could get to the "bottom" of Brian's problem without bringing in a brigade of sanitary workers to clean the shite out of his nappy.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #37 - May 11th, 2020 at 9:43pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 11th, 2020 at 9:31pm:
What are they going to do with the water?  Put it in their back pockets and take it home, back to China?  Grow up little man. You're a fool and a troll.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Idiot, once again.

Nobody can be as stupid as you pretend to be, Bwian, you are malicious, an enemy of Australia, an agent of foreign commie influences. You are an 'anti-capitalist= idiot' so your toxic, idiotic, mindless agitation is well documented.

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Anything of value to add to the thread, Soren?  No, it doesn't appears so.  Tsk, Tsk.   Roll Eyes

Yes, yes we can certainly see your sense of value adding to a thread. Just go look at your last 25 posts and see what could have been left off the end of them. You are one of the least value adding posters here and one of the most self righteous about it. While I disagree with what many say here, responding like you do makes you look like an ass. You don't seem to be here to try to change others minds, to "enlighten" them, but to pretend superiority when your posts have no value. Walking around the world tsk tsking and rolling your eyes does not make you right, it shows what a self righteous ass you are. You want to know why I never defend you? How can I? You are already the supreme being in your own mind, the epitome of knowledge, you need no defending. Like God you only deserve derision.

Those that can be enlightened will be enlightened.  Soren has his head so far up his arse, he's see can see daylight.  Why no criticism of his continual bucketloads of mud that he continually dumps on me?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Do you really wonder why he retaliates Brian? I don't have to agree with people to allow them their opinion.

Just for you though...

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #38 - May 11th, 2020 at 10:54pm

Setanta wrote on May 11th, 2020 at 9:43pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 11th, 2020 at 9:31pm:

Idiot, once again.

Do you really wonder why he retaliates Brian? I don't have to agree with people to allow them their opinion.

Perhaps a better question would be why he initiates this mud throwing, Set.  You seem to be assuming he is innocent in this exchange.  Why?  Do you like Soren's bullshit for some obscure reason?  Mmm?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #39 - May 11th, 2020 at 10:55pm

Gordon wrote on May 11th, 2020 at 9:40pm:
Brian is either too stupid or too much of a traitor to realise China is actually at war with the west, but we're just starting to figure that out.

Like many of your thinking, it leaves a great deal to be desired, Gordon.  China is merely reacting to the hostility it perceives from people such as yourself.  Your Sinophobia is showing.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #40 - May 12th, 2020 at 6:19am

Brian Ross wrote on May 11th, 2020 at 10:55pm:
Gordon wrote on May 11th, 2020 at 9:40pm:

Like many of your thinking, it leaves a great deal to be desired, Gordon.  China is merely reacting to the hostility it perceives from people such as yourself.  Your Sinophobia is showing.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

Cue the Islamophobe-Callers who consider that poor suffering Islamites are reacting when they are wandering the streets with signs saying to behead others... victims, innit?  Kind of a chicken and egg or horse and cart argument, innit?

So - not only do we have wars of National/Ethnic Inferiority Complex being considered acceptable - we also have wars of National/Ethnic Paranoia considered acceptable?

Why not just declare a level playing field, and just say that any psychiatric or psychological disorder is acceptable and sufficient reason to commit mass murder based on a national or personal or ethnic group feeling?

Save a lot of time and trouble that way.

"Tom - get me the President on the line ... we're declaring everyone with a gripe our national and mortal enemy........"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Wait one, Tom - don't call the President just yet... I think we need to look more closely at Yankophobia and Australophobia for a minute.... they don't 'sing' as well as 'Sinophobia' or 'Islamophobia' which kind of roll off the tongue - we might need to work on the naming a little here..."

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #41 - May 12th, 2020 at 7:46am

Idiot, once again.

I know. I like how he rattles everyone with his "Tsk, tsk", even I've copped it once. Lol. Brian gets up everyone and he doesn't need to go on about Trump to do it either.
Brian is a gas. Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #42 - May 12th, 2020 at 7:48am

China respects the British and American people here.
But the Boongs and the 'White' Australians with 'no name' - it treats like stupid primitives he can be bought with a mirror and beads. Like a stimulus package - easily bought, with the money to come back to them like a boomerang anyway.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - May 12th, 2020 at 7:22pm

Idiot, once again.

Pointing out your relentless, eyewatering fvckwittery IS the real value.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #44 - May 12th, 2020 at 7:25pm

Jasin wrote on May 12th, 2020 at 7:46am:

Idiot, once again.

I know. I like how he rattles everyone with his "Tsk, tsk", even I've copped it once. Lol. Brian gets up everyone and he doesn't need to go on about Trump to do it either.
Brian is a gas. Grin

Should see Brian when it's less than 2 minutes to Wapner and he hasn't found a TV.

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Send Topic Print