Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Vegans: The Epitome Of Malnourishment (Read 2577 times)
SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Vegans: The Epitome Of Malnourishment
Reply #60 - May 12th, 2020 at 6:52pm

Gordon wrote on May 12th, 2020 at 5:43pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on May 11th, 2020 at 11:33pm:
There are benefits to a vegan diet.

I've found that it's been great for me.

BUT, I still eat meat...

I'm not a vegan and could never be, but we do have 2 or 3 meals a week that are vegan.

But come on, how could you live without Steak, Chicken or Bacon...

Like any of the fatty vegan meals high in avocado say, they're made so much better with the addition of bacon.

But there are some really good vegan meals but you have to watch the salt and sugar content because they're bland as bugger and to make them more palatable you often lose the health benefits.

Dinner tonight doesn't count (1.5 hotdogs) but last night was a vegan "egg white" omelette with miso and edamame.

Tomorrow is salad & pan seared firm tofu and a sweet chili + lime vinaigrette, if I finish work in time and can be buggered.

But Wednesday is sous vide picanha (rump cap) finished over charcoal from the starter chimney.

Eating meat is what caused our brains to develop once we left the trees, we're meant to eat it.

Is there meant to be 7+ billion of us, no...

But we were still meant to eat meat.

Some of those people in the videos... Jesus...

SK, egg yolks being bad for you has neen thoroughly debunked and the yolk is actually packed with nutrients and discarding them is a food crime!

Vegans missing out eggs is proof of their stupidity.

One of my favourite things in the world is gooey egg yolk.  The problem is, unlike aquafaba I don't think there is a vegan egg yolk equivalent.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print