The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Can a cat smile ?
Reply #16 - May 4th, 2020 at 11:25am

I don't know; but a fish can fart - I have seen the bubbles on the water.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #17 - May 4th, 2020 at 1:52pm

At least covid comes from a bat's lungs.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #18 - May 6th, 2020 at 12:29am

UnSubRocky wrote on May 4th, 2020 at 1:12am:
Agnes wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 8:15pm:
i saw a picture of a cat smiling and it looked natural-

Has anyone ever seen a cat smile? I know dogs don't smile but it looks like they do? My son told me off because he said cat's don't smile !! will get a pic ~

Both cats and dogs smile. Cats open their eyes wide and you can see their mouths rise with their cheeks and ears prick. Dogs smile. I watched my dog laugh at something, once. It was more like a "Ha!" and then a muffled chuckle. Then he looked around for validation to what he saw. I kind of ruined his fun when I stared at what he was doing. He assumed that I was being aggressive and then he changed his demeanour to feeling guilty.

My labrador talked- I arrived home once, and he said "Heuurro, Charie" - my nickname is Charlie...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #19 - May 6th, 2020 at 12:34am

Jasin wrote on May 4th, 2020 at 8:33am:
Cats and Dogs smile at the sight that they have Humans trained to feed them, play with them and feed them.

Mice and Rats smile at Bojack Horseman in the Labs because they give him a job and a reason to exist.

The older dog here found that sh1tting on my carpet accidentally, by having a dag stuck to his fur, was bad enough - but after his mistress washed his ass with a hose, he pissed on my carpet to get back at her...

I placed the black square on the head and said :-  "Your snack privileges are suspended for twenty four hours!  Now get outside!  And next time I'll tie you to the clothesline and hit all of you with the hose!"  ( smiled inwardly - ain't I a meanie?)...

He came in for snackies about 10.30 pm when I had my snackies - I said NO and he left ... haven't seen him since - he knows he's in the bad books as a Bad Dog!  He wasn't smiling either.... no snacks!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #20 - May 6th, 2020 at 4:17pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 6th, 2020 at 12:29am:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 4th, 2020 at 1:12am:
Agnes wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 8:15pm:
i saw a picture of a cat smiling and it looked natural-

Has anyone ever seen a cat smile? I know dogs don't smile but it looks like they do? My son told me off because he said cat's don't smile !! will get a pic ~

Both cats and dogs smile. Cats open their eyes wide and you can see their mouths rise with their cheeks and ears prick. Dogs smile. I watched my dog laugh at something, once. It was more like a "Ha!" and then a muffled chuckle. Then he looked around for validation to what he saw. I kind of ruined his fun when I stared at what he was doing. He assumed that I was being aggressive and then he changed his demeanour to feeling guilty.

My labrador talked- I arrived home once, and he said "Heuurro, Charie" - my nickname is Charlie...

Your Labrador is Asian? Undecided

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #21 - May 6th, 2020 at 6:14pm

Has to be , ours always says g'day.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print