Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Chinaman told to shove it. (Read 2340 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Chinaman told to shove it.
May 2nd, 2020 at 7:01pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8277173/The-truth-mercy-flight-carrying-medical-supplies-Wuhan.html

The flight is understood to have been organised by Sydney-based Chinese entrepreneur Yuan 'Richard' Zuwen, who declined to give details about the aircraft's arrival in Sydney on April 8.

He tried to sell our government ppe gear at much inflated prices without even asking first, the flight was turned back but not without loading up with fish from Tassie and baby formula.

Sleezie Chineze

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Re: Chinaman told to shove it.
Reply #1 - May 3rd, 2020 at 11:33am

Johnnie wrote on May 2nd, 2020 at 7:01pm:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8277173/The-truth-mercy-flight-carrying-medical-supplies-Wuhan.html

The flight is understood to have been organised by Sydney-based Chinese entrepreneur Yuan 'Richard' Zuwen, who declined to give details about the aircraft's arrival in Sydney on April 8.

He tried to sell our government ppe gear at much inflated prices without even asking first, the flight was turned back but not without loading up with fish from Tassie and baby formula.

Sleezie Chineze

Yeah hubby was talking about that recently.
How can this happen without proper supervision or authority?
We have spies in the mist 🧐

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - May 3rd, 2020 at 12:49pm

Sophia wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 11:33am:
Johnnie wrote on May 2nd, 2020 at 7:01pm:

Sleezie Chineze

Yeah hubby was talking about that recently.
How can this happen without proper supervision or authority?
We have spies in the mist 🧐

I wouldn't call Mr Zuen a Chinese entrepreneur I would call him a thief.

The aircraft reportedly left with 11,298 tins of Viplus baby formula and 35,000 kilograms of Tasmanian Atlantic salmon on board. 

Don't they have enough bats to feed their children! and I would like to know how much per kilo the Chinese are paying for our top eating fish (and crayfish).

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - May 3rd, 2020 at 12:52pm

Quote:

The aircraft reportedly left with 11,298 tins of Viplus baby formula and 35,000 kilograms of Tasmanian Atlantic salmon on board.

Would you prefer our dairy farmers and fish farmers went broke? Or do you think they were actually stolen?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #4 - May 3rd, 2020 at 1:14pm

China steals about 850 million tons iron-ore each year from hard-working growers.  It's loaded at night onto fast smuggler vessels for the run past Dutton's gunships and dumped in unknown back-street Chinese smelters, which abuse aussie coal , best in the world.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 3rd, 2020 at 1:29pm

freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 12:52pm:
Quote:

Would you prefer our dairy farmers and fish farmers went broke? Or do you think they were actually stolen?

The Chinese have been stealing infant formula of our supermarket shelves and sending it back home for years, that's stealing.
The Chinese stole our ppe gear in the early days of the Chinese virus only to try to sell back to us at a much inflated price, I thought there were laws against profiteering in a crisis, but wait, the Chinaman in this case is an entrepreneur, all good.

Its not enough for our politicians to allow the sell off of our dairy farms, water, everything, to feed the Chinese. They are stealing our land and recourses  from right under our noses aided and abetted by our bipartisan successive governments.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - May 3rd, 2020 at 1:41pm

China buys up as much Trade Marked new innovations and does nothing with them but to stifle any possible opposition.
Legally they can only hold onto them for 4 years, if they do nothing with them (production, etc). But by that time, the innovation niche is lost on them and they are sold on the cheap. China basically 'rules' the production of new innovation into the Market with ownership of the majority of new Trade Marks that come out.
I knew a Chinese woman in Sydney who tried to 'sex' her way into my life, just to get her hands on what I had up my sleeve and give to China.  Roll Eyes Yeah - nah (as the advert goes for driving).

Chinese Economics is far more dangerous than their Military by far and the Americans know that too and admit that China will one day over-take them 'economically', not Military.

What's worse, Australia hasn't a clue where it's strength lies. It definitely ain't Sport.  Roll Eyes Well not in the hands of Males that's for sure. The Females do it better and more Professionally... one day, they'll earn more than the Males.

So where does Australia's strength lay, if North America's is Politics and Aviation? If Europe's is Music, Middle-Easts is Military and Asia's is Economics and Cities?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 3rd, 2020 at 1:55pm

chimera wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 1:14pm:
China steals about 850 million tons iron-ore each year from hard-working growers.  It's loaded at night onto fast smuggler vessels for the run past Dutton's gunships and dumped in unknown back-street Chinese smelters, which abuse aussie coal , best in the world.

Gina Rinehart is a whore for the Chinese.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - May 3rd, 2020 at 2:01pm

Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 1:55pm:

China said "Give us all your Resources and we'll make (just) you Rich"

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #9 - May 3rd, 2020 at 2:24pm

Possible law suit there old mate. You have plenty cash for very nice  Chinee lawyer , take to cleaners in High Court?

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #10 - May 3rd, 2020 at 2:33pm

Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 1:29pm:
The Chinese have been stealing infant formula of our supermarket shelves and sending it back home for years, that's stealing.

It is not! It's panic-buying , a strong aussie mateship thing.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 3rd, 2020 at 2:51pm

Quote:

The Chinese stole our ppe gear in the early days of the Chinese virus only to try to sell back to us at a much inflated price, I thought there were laws against profiteering in a crisis, but wait, the Chinaman in this case is an entrepreneur, all good.

Its not enough for our politicians to allow the sell off of our dairy farms, water, everything, to feed the Chinese. They are stealing our land and recourses  from right under our noses aided and abetted by our bipartisan successive governments.

they are paying at the checkout... that is NOT STEALING..

they are paying full price not wholesale price.....

I would much rather their babies had our baby formula than what they have been having from corrupt baby formula makers in China.....

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 3rd, 2020 at 3:27pm

cods wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 2:51pm:
Quote:

I would much rather their babies had our baby formula than what they have been having from corrupt baby formula makers in China.....

Are these Chinese shoppers who are being paid by China to clean out our supermarket shelves paying any tax on their paid employment! what about export and licensing fees, do they have an ABN.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - May 3rd, 2020 at 3:31pm

Yes. And remember that organised paid Chinese ring of Professionally begging on the streets of Melbourne that netted them over $1million !!!
Stealing from Australian Charities.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #14 - May 3rd, 2020 at 3:33pm

Yes , Qian Li paid $2,764 tax. Export fee .45 per tin. ABN 68 978 048 368

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - May 3rd, 2020 at 6:14pm

Jasin wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 3:31pm:
Yes. And remember that organised paid Chinese ring of Professionally begging on the streets of Melbourne that netted them over $1million !!!
Stealing from Australian Charities.

Yes i remember that, how low is a snakes belly because they are lower than that.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - May 3rd, 2020 at 6:22pm

chimera wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 3:33pm:
Yes , Qian Li paid $2,764 tax. Export fee .45 per tin. ABN 68 978 048 368

Why are they getting their product from the supermarket shelves instead of through the proper channels leaving our own infants to starve to death, and how much tax are these paid Chinese scavengers paying.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #17 - May 3rd, 2020 at 6:33pm

What Australian infants have starved to death because of this? Our dairy farmers, milk powderers, supermarkets etc are making a fortune out of this, and somehow people manage to complain about it.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:00pm

freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 6:33pm:
What Australian infants have starved to death because of this? Our dairy farmers, milk powderers, supermarkets etc are making a fortune out of this, and somehow people manage to complain about it.

Haven't you read the news in the last couple of years let alone lately! this infant formula is like gold to the Chinese, and they will stample wanting Australian mums to get it. If they want this product they can get it through the proper channels and pay the appropriate price and if they can't get enough that way,, stiff. Australia first.

Good to see you supporting our Chinese black market.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #19 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:21pm

You failed to answer FD's question:  who has been hurt by this market selling stuff to China?  Care to provide a few examples we can examine?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #20 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:21pm

Our dairy farmers, milk powderers, supermarkets etc are making a fortune out of this, and somehow people manage to complain about it.

Dairy farmers ? A fortune?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:22pm

Australia is making a fortune from dairy products and baby formula to China. With some products production lags behind supply , thats all. But they are ramping up production, factories are not built overnight.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #22 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:24pm

rhino wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:22pm:
Australia is making a fortune from dairy products and baby formula to China. With some products production lags behind supply , thats all. But they are ramping up production, factories are not built overnight. 

It does make me wonder why women don't breast feed though. I know some have trouble but...

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #23 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:31pm

Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:00pm:

Haven't you read the news in the last couple of years let alone lately! this infant formula is like gold to the Chinese, and they will stample wanting Australian mums to get it. If they want this product they can get it through the proper channels and pay the appropriate price and if they can't get enough that way,, stiff. Australia first.

Last I heard buying things from a supermarket is a "proper channel". Not sure why they want to pay more for retail, but it is their loss, not mine, or yours.

Or are you one of those infants who starved to death?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:39pm

And why do you think that is, we suddenly haven't produced millions of more babies. China first. Do you support our Chinese black market! ok for Chinaman paid Chinese scavengers not paying any tax to clean out our supermarket shelves!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #25 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:41pm

It's not a black market when you buy something from a supermarket.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:42pm

freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:31pm:
Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:00pm:

Last I heard buying things from a supermarket is a "proper channel". Not sure why they want to pay more for retail, but it is their loss, not mine, or yours.

Or are you one of those infants who starved to death?

Doesn't that tell you something.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #27 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:43pm

It tells me that we Australians are making a lot of money out of this.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:45pm

freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:41pm:

A black market is a non tax paying economy, such as the paid Chinese supermarket thieves.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:47pm

freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:43pm:

It tells me its a ripoff.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #30 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:49pm

Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:45pm:

A black market is a non tax paying economy, such as the paid Chinese supermarket thieves.

They pay tax and retail prices here. Whether they pay tax in China worries me not. When they over do it and the supply chain can't keep up, limits are imposed.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #31 - May 3rd, 2020 at 8:07pm

Cooper
Do you have any Chinese made goods? Do you pay tax to the Chinese babies who died for your benefit?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - May 3rd, 2020 at 8:11pm

Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:47pm:
freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:43pm:

It tells me its a ripoff.

The Chinese are willingly getting ripped off then. Win/win.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - May 3rd, 2020 at 8:24pm

chimera wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 8:07pm:
Cooper
Do you have any Chinese made goods? Do you pay tax to the Chinese babies who died for your benefit?

chimera, can you stop talking in riddles?

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #34 - May 3rd, 2020 at 8:31pm

Australian babies are dying from thirst and customers aren't paying tax.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - May 3rd, 2020 at 8:41pm

chimera wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 8:31pm:

More like malnutrition if they can't get their hands on our own good stuff, you support our Chinese black economy?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #36 - May 3rd, 2020 at 8:53pm

Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 8:41pm:

More like malnutrition if they can't get their hands on our own good stuff, you support our Chinese black economy?

I'm sure their mums have boobies, it comes with being female. We never bought a can of baby formula for any of our three kids. We did express the missus though, for when she might be out of reach, that was fun, and to be sure it was the right stuff, I claimed my share fresh from the udders. Call it a breast pump tax.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - May 3rd, 2020 at 9:02pm

Setanta wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:49pm:

They pay tax and retail prices here. Whether they pay tax in China worries me not. When they over do it and the supply chain can't keep up, limits are imposed.

I don't mean to harp on about it but what about the paid Chinese supermarket thieves paying no tax. What about our own product being scavenged to the point of imposing limits/restrictions, i blame the Chinaman.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - May 3rd, 2020 at 9:06pm

Setanta wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 8:53pm:

I'm sure their mums have boobies, it comes with being female. We never bought a can of baby formula for any of our three kids. We did express the missus though, for when she might be out of reach, that was fun, and to be sure it was the right stuff, I claimed my share fresh from the udders. Call it a breast pump tax.

That's a good point.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #39 - May 3rd, 2020 at 9:06pm

Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 9:02pm:

I don't mean to harp on about it but what about the paid Chinese supermarket thieves paying no tax. What about our own product being scavenged to the point of imposing limits/restrictions, i blame the Chinaman.

They pay tax when they buy it. They pay transport costs for it to be delivered to the supermarket. They pay the supermarkets employees. They pay for every step and the cost of sending it to China. Who cares what happens once it gets there?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - May 3rd, 2020 at 9:24pm

Setanta wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 9:06pm:

They pay tax when they buy it. They pay transport costs for it to be delivered to the supermarket. They pay the supermarkets employees. They pay for every step and the cost of sending it to China. Who cares what happens once it gets there?

They are black market Chinese scavengers.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #41 - May 3rd, 2020 at 9:45pm

Do these thieves pay for the goods they steal? I keep asking if you are talking about actual thieves, but it seems not even you know.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #42 - May 3rd, 2020 at 9:51pm

Australian babies are dying from thirst.

More like malnutrition 

Ok got it. Run some ads about weak skeletal ozzie kiddies on the dry dam with blowflies on the kangaroo bones. Send $10 to Cooper to buy NZ infant formula.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - May 3rd, 2020 at 10:14pm

Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 9:24pm:

Some people would describe them as entrepeneurs.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - May 3rd, 2020 at 11:00pm

rhino wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 10:14pm:

I was trying to be polite.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - May 3rd, 2020 at 11:03pm

chimera wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 9:51pm:
Australian babies are dying from thirst.

More like malnutrition 

Ok got it. Run some ads about weak skeletal ozzie kiddies on the dry dam with blowflies on the kangaroo bones. Send $10 to Cooper to buy NZ infant formula.

Now you are catching on chimney stack.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - May 3rd, 2020 at 11:09pm

Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 11:00pm:

Australian factories are ramping up production and selling a lot more of these products overseas in response to these so called scavengers. Apparently they are selling the products for at least 2 or 3 times the shelf value in Australia.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - May 3rd, 2020 at 11:22pm

rhino wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 11:09pm:
Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 11:00pm:

Australian factories are ramping up production and selling a lot more of these products overseas in response to these so called scavengers. Apparently they are selling the products for at least 2 or 3 times the shelf value in Australia.

So they ramp up production by telling our cows to pump out more baby formula.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - May 3rd, 2020 at 11:26pm

We produce a lot more food than we consume.  Obtaining a higher value for that excess food is the goal.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #49 - May 4th, 2020 at 7:22am

Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 11:22pm:
So they ramp up production by telling our cows to pump out more baby formula.

That's the scavenging money-grabbing thievery of down under udder milk scammers.  Dutton's onto them.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #50 - May 4th, 2020 at 8:30am

Well at least Australians have been enjoying good Australian Oranges of late. Usually our 'superior' Oranges are sold overseas and Australians are left to eat poor quality imported oranges and foods. New Zealanders have enjoyed a good reprieve to enjoy their own goods for once as 80% gets sent overseas or flogged to locals at high prices.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - May 18th, 2020 at 9:41am

"Hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of milk powder stolen from supermarkets and shipping it to China.

The mastermind behind a baby formula crime syndicate has admitted to stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of milk powder and shipping it to China.

Lie Ke, 50, acquired tins of formula that were stolen from supermarkets and chemists in Sydney, the Central Coast and Newcastle by shoplifting teams between November 2017 and August 2018.

Ke, who moved to Carlingford in western Sydney from China in 2001, bought the tins for $16 to $25, depending on the brand. The tins were then sold on to customers in China for more than $80 each."

And so it goes.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - May 18th, 2020 at 11:05am

I cant help but wonder how they get it out of the country?????????????.......I know we mostly dont give a stuff about what leaves OZ... but seriously   if someone is sending the same type of parcels o/seas  over and over and over again...
'

someone must notice?... Undecided

what is the difference with this and sending money o;seas... each parcel could be worth more than $10.000

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - May 18th, 2020 at 11:25am

cods wrote on May 18th, 2020 at 11:05am:
I cant help but wonder how they get it out of the country?????????????.......I know we mostly dont give a stuff about what leaves OZ... but seriously   if someone is sending the same type of parcels o/seas  over and over and over again...
'

what is the difference with this and sending money o;seas... each parcel could be worth more than $10.000

The cargo legit, where it is sourced from probably doesn't matter and would be hard to track down. It's probably still happening.

They might be starting to crack down on this activity.
« Last Edit: May 18th, 2020 at 11:41am by Johnnie »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - May 18th, 2020 at 11:46am

Johnnie wrote on May 18th, 2020 at 11:25am:
'

The cargo legit, where it is sourced from probably doesn't matter and would be hard to track down. It's probably still happening.

but does it go through aussie post??....they cant have an export licence   as they are being charged with selling stolen goods.....

one shop lifter is getting $4000 a week.....OMG...

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - May 18th, 2020 at 4:31pm

cods wrote on May 18th, 2020 at 11:46am:
Johnnie wrote on May 18th, 2020 at 11:25am:
'

but does it go through aussie post??....they cant have an export licence   as they are being charged with selling stolen goods.....

one shop lifter is getting $4000 a week.....OMG...

Something doesn't add up and how can you steal $4000 of baby formula from supermarkets a week, its a bulky item, and why would you if you can buy it for $25 and sell it for $80.

Franchises available: contact Coopers inc.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - May 20th, 2020 at 7:10pm

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/they-cant-tell-us-what-to-do-pauline-hanson-says-australia-should-make-it-illegal-to-ship-baby-formula-to-china/ar-BB14lnaT?ocid=ientp

Pauline will sort these Chinese scammers out.

"Pauline Hanson has called for the Australian Government to criminalise shipping baby formula to China after a woman was caught sending more than $300,000 worth of powder to the communist nation.

The One Nation leader said Lie Ke - who admitted to shipping stolen milk powder to China - should 'end up in jail over this'.

'As long as you've got an ABN you can open up a business and export whatever you want really within certain limits.'

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - May 21st, 2020 at 6:00pm

So is Twiggy Forrest.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - May 21st, 2020 at 6:02pm

cods wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 2:51pm:
Quote:

They've also had organised gangs breaking into supermarkets & warehouses to steal it.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #59 - May 21st, 2020 at 6:08pm

Not hard to do Warehouses, Factories, Plants.
I watched the Serbians do it to our Employer because he wouldn't pay their over-time. Who needs a Union, when a Warehouse is stripped a bit and the Boss walks up the stairs on the Monday back and then turns his head. Shocked
They have a good method: straight through the walls at a quiet pace.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #60 - May 21st, 2020 at 6:08pm

Chinese Companies own some of the biggest Dairy Farms in Aust. & NZ...... as well as buying up the processing companies.

They shouldn't have to steal & scavenge all the formula from supermarket shelves ...... leaving none for others ...

just like the moron panic buyers did before COV19 lockdown.

Only they have been doing it for years before.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - May 21st, 2020 at 10:57pm

Gnads wrote on May 21st, 2020 at 6:00pm:

So is Twiggy Forrest.

Twiggy is a puppet, the fat ass Gina just bends over and gets it any way she can.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #62 - May 22nd, 2020 at 4:48am

Johnnie wrote on May 21st, 2020 at 10:57pm:
Gnads wrote on May 21st, 2020 at 6:00pm:

So is Twiggy Forrest.

Twiggy is a puppet, the fat ass Gina just bends over and gets it any way she can.

Jesus, man - I was never that desperate ....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - May 22nd, 2020 at 4:49am

Gnads wrote on May 21st, 2020 at 6:08pm:

Chinese Companies own some of the biggest Dairy Farms in Aust. & NZ...... as well as buying up the processing companies.

They shouldn't have to steal & scavenge all the formula from supermarket shelves ...... leaving none for others ...

just like the moron panic buyers did before COV19 lockdown.

Only they have been doing it for years before.

Now there is a man with his eye on the truth.......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - May 22nd, 2020 at 4:51am

Jasin wrote on May 21st, 2020 at 6:08pm:
Not hard to do Warehouses, Factories, Plants.
I watched the Serbians do it to our Employer because he wouldn't pay their over-time. Who needs a Union, when a Warehouse is stripped a bit and the Boss walks up the stairs on the Monday back and then turns his head. Shocked
They have a good method: straight through the walls at a quiet pace.

Sounds like a need for a good management massacre..... as they sometimes do in the US.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print