Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Chinaman told to shove it. (Read 2338 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Chinaman told to shove it.
May 2nd, 2020 at 7:01pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8277173/The-truth-mercy-flight-carrying-medical-supplies-Wuhan.html

The flight is understood to have been organised by Sydney-based Chinese entrepreneur Yuan 'Richard' Zuwen, who declined to give details about the aircraft's arrival in Sydney on April 8.

He tried to sell our government ppe gear at much inflated prices without even asking first, the flight was turned back but not without loading up with fish from Tassie and baby formula.

Sleezie Chineze

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Re: Chinaman told to shove it.
Reply #1 - May 3rd, 2020 at 11:33am

Johnnie wrote on May 2nd, 2020 at 7:01pm:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8277173/The-truth-mercy-flight-carrying-medical-supplies-Wuhan.html

The flight is understood to have been organised by Sydney-based Chinese entrepreneur Yuan 'Richard' Zuwen, who declined to give details about the aircraft's arrival in Sydney on April 8.

He tried to sell our government ppe gear at much inflated prices without even asking first, the flight was turned back but not without loading up with fish from Tassie and baby formula.

Sleezie Chineze

Yeah hubby was talking about that recently.
How can this happen without proper supervision or authority?
We have spies in the mist 🧐

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - May 3rd, 2020 at 12:49pm

Sophia wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 11:33am:
Johnnie wrote on May 2nd, 2020 at 7:01pm:

Sleezie Chineze

Yeah hubby was talking about that recently.
How can this happen without proper supervision or authority?
We have spies in the mist 🧐

I wouldn't call Mr Zuen a Chinese entrepreneur I would call him a thief.

The aircraft reportedly left with 11,298 tins of Viplus baby formula and 35,000 kilograms of Tasmanian Atlantic salmon on board. 

Don't they have enough bats to feed their children! and I would like to know how much per kilo the Chinese are paying for our top eating fish (and crayfish).

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - May 3rd, 2020 at 12:52pm

Quote:

The aircraft reportedly left with 11,298 tins of Viplus baby formula and 35,000 kilograms of Tasmanian Atlantic salmon on board.

Would you prefer our dairy farmers and fish farmers went broke? Or do you think they were actually stolen?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #4 - May 3rd, 2020 at 1:14pm

China steals about 850 million tons iron-ore each year from hard-working growers.  It's loaded at night onto fast smuggler vessels for the run past Dutton's gunships and dumped in unknown back-street Chinese smelters, which abuse aussie coal , best in the world.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 3rd, 2020 at 1:29pm

freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 12:52pm:
Quote:

Would you prefer our dairy farmers and fish farmers went broke? Or do you think they were actually stolen?

The Chinese have been stealing infant formula of our supermarket shelves and sending it back home for years, that's stealing.
The Chinese stole our ppe gear in the early days of the Chinese virus only to try to sell back to us at a much inflated price, I thought there were laws against profiteering in a crisis, but wait, the Chinaman in this case is an entrepreneur, all good.

Its not enough for our politicians to allow the sell off of our dairy farms, water, everything, to feed the Chinese. They are stealing our land and recourses  from right under our noses aided and abetted by our bipartisan successive governments.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - May 3rd, 2020 at 1:41pm

China buys up as much Trade Marked new innovations and does nothing with them but to stifle any possible opposition.
Legally they can only hold onto them for 4 years, if they do nothing with them (production, etc). But by that time, the innovation niche is lost on them and they are sold on the cheap. China basically 'rules' the production of new innovation into the Market with ownership of the majority of new Trade Marks that come out.
I knew a Chinese woman in Sydney who tried to 'sex' her way into my life, just to get her hands on what I had up my sleeve and give to China.  Roll Eyes Yeah - nah (as the advert goes for driving).

Chinese Economics is far more dangerous than their Military by far and the Americans know that too and admit that China will one day over-take them 'economically', not Military.

What's worse, Australia hasn't a clue where it's strength lies. It definitely ain't Sport.  Roll Eyes Well not in the hands of Males that's for sure. The Females do it better and more Professionally... one day, they'll earn more than the Males.

So where does Australia's strength lay, if North America's is Politics and Aviation? If Europe's is Music, Middle-Easts is Military and Asia's is Economics and Cities?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 3rd, 2020 at 1:55pm

chimera wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 1:14pm:
China steals about 850 million tons iron-ore each year from hard-working growers.  It's loaded at night onto fast smuggler vessels for the run past Dutton's gunships and dumped in unknown back-street Chinese smelters, which abuse aussie coal , best in the world.

Gina Rinehart is a whore for the Chinese.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - May 3rd, 2020 at 2:01pm

Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 1:55pm:
chimera wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 1:14pm:

China said "Give us all your Resources and we'll make (just) you Rich"

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #9 - May 3rd, 2020 at 2:24pm

Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 1:55pm:

Possible law suit there old mate. You have plenty cash for very nice  Chinee lawyer , take to cleaners in High Court?

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #10 - May 3rd, 2020 at 2:33pm

Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 1:29pm:
The Chinese have been stealing infant formula of our supermarket shelves and sending it back home for years, that's stealing.

It is not! It's panic-buying , a strong aussie mateship thing.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 3rd, 2020 at 2:51pm

Quote:

The Chinese stole our ppe gear in the early days of the Chinese virus only to try to sell back to us at a much inflated price, I thought there were laws against profiteering in a crisis, but wait, the Chinaman in this case is an entrepreneur, all good.

Its not enough for our politicians to allow the sell off of our dairy farms, water, everything, to feed the Chinese. They are stealing our land and recourses  from right under our noses aided and abetted by our bipartisan successive governments.

they are paying at the checkout... that is NOT STEALING..

they are paying full price not wholesale price.....

I would much rather their babies had our baby formula than what they have been having from corrupt baby formula makers in China.....

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 3rd, 2020 at 3:27pm

cods wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 2:51pm:
Quote:

they are paying at the checkout... that is NOT STEALING..

they are paying full price not wholesale price.....

I would much rather their babies had our baby formula than what they have been having from corrupt baby formula makers in China.....

Are these Chinese shoppers who are being paid by China to clean out our supermarket shelves paying any tax on their paid employment! what about export and licensing fees, do they have an ABN.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - May 3rd, 2020 at 3:31pm

Yes. And remember that organised paid Chinese ring of Professionally begging on the streets of Melbourne that netted them over $1million !!!
Stealing from Australian Charities.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #14 - May 3rd, 2020 at 3:33pm

Yes , Qian Li paid $2,764 tax. Export fee .45 per tin. ABN 68 978 048 368

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print