Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: How long will the Porsche prick spend behind bars?

less than 12 months    
  4 (28.6%)
1 to 2 years    
  3 (21.4%)
2 to 5 years    
  1 (7.1%)
5 to 7 years    
  0 (0.0%)
7 to 10 years    
  2 (14.3%)
more than ten years    
  0 (0.0%)
no time at all    
  3 (21.4%)
other    
  1 (7.1%)

Total votes: 14
« Created by: greggerypeccary on: Apr 24th, 2020 at 7:10pm »

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 
Send Topic Print
4 cops killed in Melbourne. (Read 11284 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 4 cops killed in Melbourne.
Reply #240 - Apr 26th, 2020 at 8:09pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Apr 26th, 2020 at 8:03pm:
Sophia wrote on Apr 26th, 2020 at 2:26pm:
Valkie wrote on Apr 26th, 2020 at 9:25am:
Several pertinent facts.
1) he was not involved in the actual incident when the truck hit the officers.
2) his vehicle was being or in fact impounded, had he tried to drive it what woukd have happened to him? He could therefore, in no way be considered " involved" in the accident.
3) he was not required to give any assistance.
     He was not qualified
     He could not be reasonably sure tgat he could render and assistance
     Obviously, the offices was dying, so he may have recognised tgat there was nothing he could do.
4) he may have been psychologically affected by the accident ( his action of filming would eliminate this premise thought)

A prick he may be, in great measure. This is fact.
But legally, he can only be charged for speeding at this incident.
His other charges will be followed up with great intent, you can bet on it.
But, he can only be charged for speeding.

@ no. 2
His vehicle had not been impounded as yet, was not on tray truck. His vehicle he owns was involved (included) in accident and damaged.

@no. 3
he is not a qualified medic to know a person is dying when that officer was still alive and asking him for help, to come to any conclusion there’s no point helping her. Not his call to say she would be dead soon anyway. That won’t hold in any court.

He left the scene of accident in which a person can be held accountable for that as seemingly described by Vic law.

@ no. 4
He was effected alright, since he abused the officer about it while she was asking for help. But not effected by their injuries per se, more for his own selfish reasons noted as recorded.

It takes guts and a clear motive to film something horrific like that.
He showed no remorse as result of that, and what he did thereafter with showing graphic photos to others.

When we had a fire happen on a hot day at our premises, with 4 fire trucks attending, I shook as I thought, I need to take photos of this.
It was not an easy task. Took a lot of thought to get to that point of courage.
So for someone to take immediate photos knowing they are going to scoot, sounds very calculatingly cool with no honourable intent, as actions proved to show within the next day.

1) I agree he was not involved with this accident he was having a piss when his parked car was hit.

2) I agree he had nothing to do with this accident it was not his fault a truck driver ran into his car and police cars.

3) I was reported he was a nurse before entering the mortgage business. Autopsy report will give cause of death.
He was not in any car involved with this crash therefore he was not required to assist. Do you think someone who witnesses a crash should be charged if they fail to give assistance? He will be found not guilty on this.

4)He saw his expensive car wrecked, insurance doesn't pay if driver on drugs or booze. Truck driver had ice pipe in cab so unlikely to get any insurance money from truck.

He was charged with speed dangerous, 140 KPH on a freeway with no traffic is not speed dangerous.

The only charges against him that will stick are speeding and drug driving so a fine and no jail time for him.

He'll be sent to prison.

As I've said several times before, not just because of the accident, but also because they'll investigate his finances and business dealings.

Wanna make a friendly bet?

I say the Porsche driver goes inside for at least 5 years without parole.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #241 - Apr 26th, 2020 at 8:43pm

Several pertinent facts.
2) his vehicle was being or in fact impounded, had he tried to drive it what woukd have happened to him? He could therefore, in no way be considered " involved" in the accident.
     He was not qualified
     Obviously, the offices was dying, so he may have recognised tgat there was nothing he could do.
4) he may have been psychologically affected by the accident ( his action of filming would eliminate this premise thought)

@ no. 2
His vehicle had not been impounded as yet, was not on tray truck. His vehicle he owns was involved (included) in accident and damaged.

@no. 3
he is not a qualified medic to know a person is dying when that officer was still alive and asking him for help, to come to any conclusion there’s no point helping her. Not his call to say she would be dead soon anyway. That won’t hold in any court.

He left the scene of accident in which a person can be held accountable for that as seemingly described by Vic law.

@ no. 4
He was effected alright, since he abused the officer about it while she was asking for help. But not effected by their injuries per se, more for his own selfish reasons noted as recorded.

He showed no remorse as result of that, and what he did thereafter with showing graphic photos to others.

When we had a fire happen on a hot day at our premises, with 4 fire trucks attending, I shook as I thought, I need to take photos of this.
So for someone to take immediate photos knowing they are going to scoot, sounds very calculatingly cool with no honourable intent, as actions proved to show within the next day.

1) I agree he was not involved with this accident he was having a piss when his parked car was hit.

2) I agree he had nothing to do with this accident it was not his fault a truck driver ran into his car and police cars.

3) I was reported he was a nurse before entering the mortgage business. Autopsy report will give cause of death.
He was not in any car involved with this crash therefore he was not required to assist. Do you think someone who witnesses a crash should be charged if they fail to give assistance? He will be found not guilty on this.

4)He saw his expensive car wrecked, insurance doesn't pay if driver on drugs or booze. Truck driver had ice pipe in cab so unlikely to get any insurance money from truck.

He was charged with speed dangerous, 140 KPH on a freeway with no traffic is not speed dangerous.

The only charges against him that will stick are speeding and drug driving so a fine and no jail time for him.

The truck driver is in deep poo if they did recover an ice pipe and he had ice in his system as reported he might get more than 10 years for this.

BS !
What part of a world are you living in?
Peak hour times during week on Eastlink near Melbourne with NO TRAFFIC 😂😂😂😂
Just so happens my cousin’s 24 yr old son driving home from work at that point in time and saw the carnage, the traffic was heavy with work commuters.
Traffic banked up to Springvale road with warnings going out to all traffic to avoid Eastlink to find alternate routes.
We travel it often and it’s never ever like you described it, no traffic 😂
Even at 4 am in the morning there is traffic starting to thicken up on Eastlink.

You making an excuse for Pukey it’s okay to do 149kph on Eastlink?
It’s not like the movie Omega Man 😏
Give me strength.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #242 - Apr 27th, 2020 at 7:28am

@@

« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2020 at 7:35am by Gnads »  

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #243 - Apr 27th, 2020 at 7:41am

Several pertinent facts.
     He was not qualified

@ no. 2

@no. 3

@ no. 4

The truck driver is in deep poo if they did recover an ice pipe and he had ice in his system as reported he might get more than 10 years for this.

I'm with Lola ...What a complete load of cobblers.

1. If it weren't for his actions no one would have been there for the truck to hit. He was taking a piss after he had been pulled over & before he was going to be taken to the Police station. You cannot just "park" in the emergency lane to take a piss.

2. He had everything to do with the accident.

3. Nurse? irrelevant. Autopsy? He's alive. His car was crushed & under front of truck - of course he was involved. He was required to assist. He didn't even call the accident in. He filmed the scene, took photos, & abused a dying Police Officer. He fled the scene.... why? In his case he should be charged for not rendering assistance. The prick is inhumane.

4. Do you see the stupidity of your statement? He was drug driving(roadside test positive)... the truck driver allegedly drug driving. He deserved to lose his Porsche whether that be it by being impounded or crushed.

Where did you get the stupid idea that there was no traffic on a major freeway at 5.30 pm on a Wed arvo?

Bottom line is your response is complete BS. You don't even make a credible Bumpole of the Bailey. 

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #244 - Apr 28th, 2020 at 6:13am

We shall see.

Even our corrupt legal system and the outraged police have their limitations.

He will be charged with everything they can throw at him.

They have a team of corrupt legal crooks working flat out on it.

They will dig deep, everything he has done since pre-school will be researched and tabled.

But charges from this accident?

Speeding.......and that's about it.

There is no laws against being a prick or creep.
If tgere were, howard the coward would have been locked away 50 years ago.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #245 - Apr 28th, 2020 at 6:22am

Valkie wrote on Apr 28th, 2020 at 6:13am:
We shall see.

Even our corrupt legal system and the outraged police have their limitations.

He will be charged with everything they can throw at him.

They have a team of corrupt legal crooks working flat out on it.

They will dig deep, everything he has done since pre-school will be researched and tabled.

But charges from this accident?

Speeding.......and that's about it.

There is no laws against being a prick or creep.
If tgere were, howard the coward would have been locked away 50 years ago.

Meanwhile the trucky is playing the "mental illness" card.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #246 - Apr 28th, 2020 at 10:16am

I hope he {pusey] gets many years..

even his own family dont want him,,,

A witness to a horror crash on the Eastern Freeway that claimed the lives of four police officers says more than 20 everyday Victorians rushed to help the injured amid the chaos before emergency services arrived.

Dr Amanda Sampson, one of the motorists who stopped to help at Wednesday’s crash site, said she wanted people to know those who stopped tried their very best in terrible circumstances to comfort, stroke and care for Leading Senior Constable Lynette Taylor as she lay trapped.

It comes as a woman who says she is the mother of the millionaire mortgage broker accused of filming and taunting Leading Senior Constable Taylor as she lay dying on the Eastern Freeway distances herself and her family from her son, revealing she's "disgusted" by his alleged behaviour

An unnamed woman who claimed to be Richard Pusey's mother, told radio station 3AW on Monday that she had been estranged from her 41-year-old son for some time and, while unable to provide any insight into her son's alleged crimes, said her family were "shocked and deeply ashamed" at what allegedly occurred alongside the Eastern Freeway at Kew on Wednesday.

We were incredibly shocked and deeply ashamed by the events that unfolded surrounding the accident and the events thereafter," she said.

"All we can say is we feel the same sense of devastation as the community at this time.

We are disgusted as you can imagine. He doesn’t reflect any other member of the family at all in his behaviour.
"

no matter what happens from now on  his actions will never be forgotten.. he will have mental issues I am sure..GUILT maybe..

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #247 - Apr 28th, 2020 at 11:08am

I heard his mum say how ashamed she was.

You reckon he will feel guilt Cods?

Not while on drugs, unfortunately.

Perhaps if he is detained for any length of time and has no drugs, the conscience will start to surface and then one is faced with their own actions.
And that is the only time remorse/regret may rear it’s confronting head.
But never while their ‘shyte faced’.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #248 - Apr 28th, 2020 at 11:25am

Sophia wrote on Apr 28th, 2020 at 11:08am:

Perhaps if he is detained for any length of time and has no drugs, the conscience will start to surface and then one is faced with their own actions.

Sophia wrote on Apr 28th, 2020 at 11:08am:

my daughter in laws brother is a druggie   its terrible to hear what he is doing...he has spent years in jail....came out worse than when he went in...hes now in his 40s..living at home with his mum..and he is now hallucinating... the last episode he was tearing the carpet up... before that he chopped her lounge up..took all the padding out of the chairs and stuffed teatowels in them.....he gets taken by the police to mental health and they return him to his mum....how bloody cruel is that.....

yes this person doesnt have a life to look forward too at 41 he should be at the top of his game....instead he is loathed far and wide..

his actions will follow him around forever.....we dont accept drug taking as an excuse anymore he has nowhere to hide....not too many drug addicts die of old age..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #249 - Apr 28th, 2020 at 11:26am

unfortunately lols prison isnt always the answer.....

not in my experience anyway.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #250 - Apr 28th, 2020 at 11:45am

cods wrote on Apr 28th, 2020 at 11:26am:
unfortunately lols prison isnt always the answer.....

not in my experience anyway.

It would be good if they went to detox boot camps, under medical watch, not just lock them up and the withdrawals make them ill.

One of my bestest old school friends, her son, whom ended up on heroin, was taken away for a month by my friend and her hubby, to help him get off it, to save his life.
It was a very hard experience and taxing on their health.
Told me how much the son suffered with withdrawals etc.
But they got him through it, with their incredible strength and love.

When I saw my friends afterwards, I didn’t recognise them, it aged them 10 years!
The son, owes them such a lot of money.
He still does drugs. Injects it in between his toes going undetected.
He had a good chance at life, engaged to a woman who had her own beautiful house, he was living there with her.
Well he blew that chance, back on the shyte he went, and she threw him out because he became aggressive at times.

Back to mum and dad to live in a caravan.
Then he finds some tart with 5 different kids to 5 different dads, she introduced him as “Here’s your new daddy”

And now I hear she often kicks him out too!

When one is determined to be a loser on drugs, what more can one do.

Yes, I do worry as he is now 39 and always fear the worse.
It would kill my friends.
What a struggle. What tough love!
At least  they have another son that did go down a more virtuous path in life.
We must all know someone that’s effected in a bad way with drugs.
It’s so rife.
Damn it all 😖

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #251 - Apr 28th, 2020 at 11:56am

Hey Lols ... back from being Lola?

Sing-a-long time   Cool ...

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #252 - Apr 28th, 2020 at 12:16pm

Captain Nemo wrote on Apr 28th, 2020 at 11:56am:
Hey Lols ... back from being Lola?

Sing-a-long time   Cool ...

🤗😁😇

Got into the dancing groove now! Cat thinks I’m getting up to get food for it!
Yeah music and fashion is my passion!

Now I feel like putting another temp name in.. how about Lolita?😇😁
Too controversial?🤭
Hmmmm... 🤔
Japanese love it👍

« Last Edit: Apr 28th, 2020 at 12:27pm by Sophia »  

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #253 - Apr 28th, 2020 at 12:20pm

It's a $1,000 fine if you get closer than 1.5mts to someone you're trying to assist

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #254 - Apr 28th, 2020 at 12:25pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Apr 28th, 2020 at 12:20pm:
It's a $1,000 fine if you get closer than 1.5mts to someone you're trying to assist

Are you kidding? Even if people went to the aid of the police?
So that could be used as an excuse for Pukey. Roll Eyes
I thought “social distancing” would be different to “emergency aid”
But... was it ever defined properly in the process of rules in place?

Time to ease up these restrictions.
Qld are. People can go fishing, boating/jet skiing and picnics with drives up to 50 kms.
Oh and non essentials shopping too!
I miss dress and shoe stores 😣
« Last Edit: Apr 28th, 2020 at 12:32pm by Sophia »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 
Send Topic Print