Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 
Send Topic Print
Halal fees and terrorism funding (Read 41076 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Halal fees and terrorism funding
Reply #480 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 11:10pm

freediver wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 7:05pm:
You can try to spin it any way you want Gandalf, it is still a lie, and the legal presumption of innocence has nothing at all to do with telling lies.

FD, Are you compelled by Freeeedom to uphold the supremacy of your fellow decent white people everywhere?

Do you think there is evidence?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #481 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 12:43pm

freediver wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 7:05pm:
You can try to spin it any way you want Gandalf, it is still a lie, and the legal presumption of innocence has nothing at all to do with telling lies.

Yes and apparently stating this ad-nauseum without once needing to explain why, makes it so.

Has it occured to you FD that you have not once brought an actual argument to this thread?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #482 - Dec 4th, 2020 at 6:54pm

It is a lie because it is not true Gandalf. You need to think outside the Quran. It is a made up statistic with no basis in fact. If it were true, you would not have to offer feeble excuses for saying it.

I notice you dodged the question (again) of what you think the legal principle of presumption of innocence actually means. I think it's time you explained. It might clarify why you think it can turn a lie to truth.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #483 - Dec 5th, 2020 at 5:24pm

Quote:
FD, Are you compelled by Freeeedom to uphold the supremacy of your fellow decent white people everywhere?

Fake question, falsely trying to promote that all decent white people are white supremacists.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #484 - Dec 7th, 2020 at 8:55am

freediver wrote on Dec 4th, 2020 at 6:54pm:
I notice you dodged the question (again) of what you think the legal principle of presumption of innocence actually means. I think it's time you explained. It might clarify why you think it can turn a lie to truth.

What you mean to say is, I answered it (reply#462) but you didn't like the answer. As usual, your reply to my direct answer was a variation of "you're wrong, so there". Here's a novel thought: if you think my answer doesn't answer the question, or is in any way insufficient, you might actually point out why, instead of just repeating the inane "you're wrong, so there" like a grinning idiot for another 33 pages.

It has occurred to you that you have never once brought an actual argument to this thread right FD? Worth checking.

What might "clarify" the pertinent issue for you is if you actually stopped dodging my question I keep asking you, namely - do you actually understand the fact that anything above 0% constitutes a crime under our law? It really does go to the heart of why this claim is equivalent to the legal concept of innocent until proven guilty.

It is a lie because it is not true Gandalf.

Profound.

Actually, I should commend you for so eloquently summing up your entire argument in 33 pages of waffling.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #485 - Dec 7th, 2020 at 6:49pm

Quote:
What you mean to say is, I answered it (reply#462) but you didn't like the answer.

You dodged. You answered a different question. You took the opportunity to repeat the same BS and pretend it was an answer. Here it your response:

Quote:
Suffice to say in our case, you need at least some shred of evidence to legimitately say that the percentage is more than 0%.

That has nothing to do with the legal presumption.

How are we to figure out why you are so confused about this if you will not explain what you think the legal presumption of innocence means?

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 7th, 2020 at 8:55am:
It is a lie because it is not true Gandalf.

Profound.

Incredibly simple, and yet apparently beyond you. Why do you think the truth is irrelevant to whether you are lying? Is it a Muslim thing? Has Islam somehow twisted the legal presumption of innocence into something entirely different?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #486 - Dec 8th, 2020 at 10:12am

freediver wrote on Dec 7th, 2020 at 6:49pm:

It has everything to do with it.

As soon as you ask how much money a group of people are sending to terrorists, you are asking a legal question about their guilt or innocence in an actual crime under our laws. Its actually very simple FD: saying 0% is saying they are (legally) innocent, and saying anything about 0% is sayng they are legally guilty.

You are quite literally asking if these halal certifiers are guilty or innocent of a crime under our laws. It really is that simple. You are not speculating about how many times they pick their nose on any given day - in which case stating '0 times' would indeed by making crap up (assuming you really had no idea).

So to answer your question in a broad sense - the legal definition of the presumption of innocence holds that the burden of proof lies with the person(s) accusing someone of a crime. If that proof is not presented, then by default the accused is presumed to be innocent.

In our specific case, this means that by default the halal certifiers are legally presumed to send 0% of the fees to terrorists (a crime under our law), until such time evidence is presented proving otherwise.

Therefore the question "what percentage of halal certifier's fees goes to terrorists" - is a question of legal innocent or guilt, where 0% = "innocent" and anything above 0% = "guilty". The correct, and in fact only answer that is acceptable when no evidence proving their guilt of this crime is presented - is "0%"

Incredibly simple, and yet apparently beyond you. Why do you think the truth is irrelevant to whether you are lying? Is it a Muslim thing? Has Islam somehow twisted the legal presumption of innocence into something entirely different?

Oh look, FD answers once again with an inane variation of "you're wrong, so there".

Tell me FD, has it been your intention from the start to spend 6 month+ and 33 pages in the same thread failing to make even a single argument? Or has that fact not quite dawned on you yet?

Quote:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #487 - Dec 8th, 2020 at 10:14am

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 8th, 2020 at 10:12am:
Oh look, FD answers once again with an inane variation of "you're wrong, so there".

you seriously can't be surprised by that?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #488 - Dec 8th, 2020 at 10:17am

John Smith wrote on Dec 8th, 2020 at 10:14am:

you seriously can't be surprised by that?

I think its the level of chutzpah he displays while failing so embarassingly at debate - is what never fails to surprise me.

Quote:

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #489 - Dec 8th, 2020 at 3:37pm

We all know that muslims' lie, snivel and sneak, when it comes to matters of perpetrating taqiyya against the non believers.

We all know muslims slaughter innocent non believers, as an offering to their reinvented moon god allah around the globe.

But while ever the muslim god allah, has the moon god allahs' three daughters under a lote tree in paradise, never never never ever, will muslims use halal fees to fund terrorism.

Yeah right gotcha.

four five six and seven:

... pigs are going to fly tomorrow...

...cows are gunna jump over the moon ...

...dishes will run away with all the spoons...

...the sun will rise in the west...

...cos allah knows best ...

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #490 - Dec 8th, 2020 at 5:49pm

So why do you keep dodging the question of what the legal presumption of innocence means? Are you trying to tell us that it means whatever BS a Muslim is trying to spin at the time?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #491 - Dec 9th, 2020 at 9:22am

freediver wrote on Dec 8th, 2020 at 5:49pm:

So why do you keep dodging the question of what the legal presumption of innocence means?

I don't. I literally explained both the broad definition and the specific definition vis our example in my very last post. I could not be clearer in my answer. Is failing reading comprehension so badly a real thing with you, or is it some pathetic game you are playing?

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #492 - Dec 10th, 2020 at 3:25pm

Quote:
So to answer your question in a broad sense - the legal definition of the presumption of innocence holds that the burden of proof lies with the person(s) accusing someone of a crime. If that proof is not presented, then by default the accused is presumed to be innocent.

You are incorrect Gandalf. I can see now why you dodged for 30 pages. If the proof is not presented, they are found innocent. The concept of presumption of innocence applies prior to a verdict being passed. A person can still be found guilty after being presumed innocent. The presumption of innocence has nothing to do with either actual innocence or the eventual finding of the court.

Quote:
You are quite literally asking if these halal certifiers are guilty or innocent of a crime under our laws.

I think I see the problem. At least in the west, we don't do collective punishment. As far as the legal presumption of innocence goes, it does not even make sense to ask if a broad group of people are guilty of a specific crime. This is just you trying to misrepresent what is actually going on so you can use the presumption of innocence to justify telling lies.

Should we be surprised that after 30 pages it turns out that the Muslim completely misunderstood two fundamental concepts of modern justice?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #493 - Dec 11th, 2020 at 6:40pm

Should we be surprised that since Abu made FD "change his mind" that FD is now comfortable to deny the legal existence of the presumption of innocence?

That's a question. So's this:

FD, are you compelled to defend Yadda, Moses, Sore End and your conga line of fellow white supremacists in the name of Freeeeedom?

Don't answer that.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #494 - Dec 12th, 2020 at 3:47pm

Quote:
FD, are you compelled to defend Yadda, Moses, Sore End and your conga line of fellow white supremacists in the name of Freeeeedom?

Fake false question, fallaciously trying to infer anti-islam people are white supremacists.
=================

Since it is forbidden for muslims to take Jews and Christians as friends, in the qur'an.

Since muslims are told it's quiet O.K. to lie to people, in the qur'an.

Since islamic terrorism is caused and motivated by the qur'an.

Since muslims are told to commit human rights atrocities in the qur'an.

How do we know that all muslims are not shunning us as friends, lying to us about halal funding and terrorism, supporting human rights atrocities being committed against us, by muslims who are following the qu'an to the very letter?

Given the world wide problem of muslims raping torturing and murdering innocent men women and children, why is it not quiet understandable, that honest people view islam as an evil and dangerous death cult?

Why are the loony leftards going out of their way to hide the atrocities of the muslims around the globe every day of the year?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 
Send Topic Print