Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35
Send Topic Print
Halal fees and terrorism funding (Read 40965 times)
Bertie
Gold Member

Re: Halal fees and terrorism funding
Reply #390 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 9:04pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 18th, 2020 at 8:28pm:
reply# 314. Yet you still asked me again twice since. Do you kinda get why I stop bothering with your idiotic questions?

Not only did the most direct answer possible not stop you, nor did pointing out the logical fallacy of that idiotic question by pointing out that my stance is not even about muslims (reply# 294). But of course you simply continue on merrily with your "I'll simply ignore the answer and repeat the question like a grinning idiot" routine.

You only ask it to deflect via ad-hom. Fact. But it looks even more stupid when you keep doing it even after getting a direct answer.

Shall we start to review all the questions you used that idiotic non-question to deflect from? For simple ease of reference, we can skip straight to the two questions you ignored and deflected from in reply# 314. I'll generously ignore all the other questions I patiently kept asking you a thousand times. - For now

Or are you going to ask the same inane question again after I gave you an answer, then pointed it out to you again - like you're pretending you don't understand English?

Islam's impact on the world is toxic and murderous.

Until the net effect of Islam is positive in the world you should pull your jihadi head in, gandalf.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #391 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 10:10pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 18th, 2020 at 4:28pm:
picturing moses absurdly singing that song like a raving idiot seems rather appropriate.

Like the proverbial guy who covers his ears and sings at the top of his voice "la la la I'm not listening!!" - to shield him from stuff he doesn't want to hear. - in this case his fellow ideologues endlessly deflecting, making kindergarten-level logical fallacies, pretending they don't understand English, and generally making fools of themselves.

Ah yes, but does Freeeedom compel FD to automatically assume the best in his fellow decent white people everywhere?

FD won't say. No speaka da English.

The old boy? Likes Danish.

Moses? Hums his jolly tune.

Bwian, tsk tsk tsk.

You?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #392 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 10:34pm

reply# 314. Yet you still asked me again twice since. Do you kinda get why I stop bothering with your idiotic questions?

Not only did the most direct answer possible not stop you, nor did pointing out the logical fallacy of that idiotic question by pointing out that my stance is not even about muslims (reply# 294). But of course you simply continue on merrily with your "I'll simply ignore the answer and repeat the question like a grinning idiot" routine.

You only ask it to deflect via ad-hom. Fact. But it looks even more stupid when you keep doing it even after getting a direct answer.

Shall we start to review all the questions you used that idiotic non-question to deflect from? For simple ease of reference, we can skip straight to the two questions you ignored and deflected from in reply# 314. I'll generously ignore all the other questions I patiently kept asking you a thousand times. - For now

Or are you going to ask the same inane question again after I gave you an answer, then pointed it out to you again - like you're pretending you don't understand English?

What was this "most direct answer possible"? I must have missed that. Or perhaps you used too many double negatives. Did it not stop me, or did it not not stop me?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #393 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 11:45pm

A Virus designed by Greta to cull the over-population and bring down the over-indulgent economies.

We live in a great era!
The world will be saved!

An era where the children will say "Where have all the old people and adults gone?"

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #394 - Sep 19th, 2020 at 1:27am

freediver wrote on Sep 18th, 2020 at 10:34pm:

What was this "most direct answer possible"? I must have missed that. Or perhaps you used too many double negatives. Did it not stop me, or did it not not stop me?

It didn't not stop you, FD.

Sometimes a question is just a question, no?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #395 - Sep 19th, 2020 at 4:47pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 18th, 2020 at 2:14pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 17th, 2020 at 9:06pm:
1. There is NO evidence that charity money, including halal certification money, is PREVENTED from reaching jihadi Muslims.

2. There is EVERY evidence that charity money raised by Muslims, one way or another, IS sent to terrorists like PA, Hamas and other jihadi terrorist organisations.

Muslims are not insulated from jihad - therefore Muslim charities are not insulated from Muslim jihad.  You are ALL in it together, jihad.

Tell me you are not a jihadi. Go on.

Help me out here Frank.

1. It is true that jihadi terrorist organisations get donations from some muslims, who probably pass it off as "charity".
2, Lets, for arguments sake, accept your claim that there are no checks in place to prevent any and all muslim charity money from reaching terrorists.

How do you go from those two points to:

Quote:
THEREFORE:
Some unknown proportion of halal certification, as of muslim charity funds, IS funding terrorism

??

It follows from the second point, about clandestine funding channels, including using charitires as fronts.

There is a significant Islamic jihadi element in every muslim population. They are not getting money from kosher certification or Caritas or Buddhist Global Relief. They are getting it from Muslims, directly and indirectly. Halal certification is not immune from money laundering because almost nothing is.
Are there jihadi sympathisers  among muslim charity personnel?  Undoubtedly, since every jihadi is 'a very nice, quiet, law abiding Muslim' right up intil he is unmasked or caught. It's a cliche by now, but all the families of jihadis interviewed after the soldier of allah is caught or reveiled are invariably feigning schock and incredulity.  Nobody has nuffin' to do wiv nuffin' right up until they are found out.

Elsewhere in the halal certification farce
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/mental-torture-muslim-immigration-detainees-say-they...

« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2020 at 4:52pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #396 - Sep 19th, 2020 at 7:30pm

Frank wrote on Sep 19th, 2020 at 4:47pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 18th, 2020 at 2:14pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 17th, 2020 at 9:06pm:
1. There is NO evidence that charity money, including halal certification money, is PREVENTED from reaching jihadi Muslims.

2. There is EVERY evidence that charity money raised by Muslims, one way or another, IS sent to terrorists like PA, Hamas and other jihadi terrorist organisations.

Muslims are not insulated from jihad - therefore Muslim charities are not insulated from Muslim jihad.  You are ALL in it together, jihad.

Tell me you are not a jihadi. Go on.

Help me out here Frank.

1. It is true that jihadi terrorist organisations get donations from some muslims, who probably pass it off as "charity".
2, Lets, for arguments sake, accept your claim that there are no checks in place to prevent any and all muslim charity money from reaching terrorists.

How do you go from those two points to:

Quote:
THEREFORE:
Some unknown proportion of halal certification, as of muslim charity funds, IS funding terrorism

??

It follows from the second point, about clandestine funding channels, including using charitires as fronts.

There is a significant Islamic jihadi element in every muslim population. They are not getting money from kosher certification or Caritas or Buddhist Global Relief. They are getting it from Muslims, directly and indirectly. Halal certification is not immune from money laundering because almost nothing is.
Are there jihadi sympathisers  among muslim charity personnel?  Undoubtedly, since every jihadi is 'a very nice, quiet, law abiding Muslim' right up intil he is unmasked or caught. It's a cliche by now, but all the families of jihadis interviewed after the soldier of allah is caught or reveiled are invariably feigning schock and incredulity.  Nobody has nuffin' to do wiv nuffin' right up until they are found out.

Elsewhere in the halal certification farce
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/mental-torture-muslim-immigration-detainees-say-they...

Cunning, no? They get Serco to get halal certified, thus ensuring funds are being diverted to terrorism.

Ah, the deviousness of the Musel mind, it never stops plotting. And how do we know funds from SBS aren't being funnelled into terrorism?

That's the beauty of it. We don't.

Jihad, innit. Even in detention they find a way to plot against Whitey.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #397 - Sep 20th, 2020 at 3:15pm

Q/. Does the qur'an say allah finds disbelief hateful and disgusting?

A/. Yes

Q/. Does the qur'an says allah intentionally causes people to disbelieve?

A/. Yes

Q/. Does the qur'an say allah does this so he can fill hell with men?

A/. Yes

Q/. Does the qur'an say allah could kill these people himself, but he prefers muslims do it as a test?

A/. Yes.

Q/. Do muslims rape torture and kill innocent people, quoting the qur'an as the cause and motivation for their human rights atrocities?

A/. Yes.

Bbuuutt, they misinterpret the qur'an, they mistranslate the qur'an, islam is a religion of peace.

Yeah right.

An a four five six and seven:

... pigs are going to fly tomorrow...

...cows are gunna jump over the moon ...

...dishes will run away with all the spoons...

...the sun will rise in the west...

...cos allah knows best ...

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #398 - Sep 20th, 2020 at 3:32pm

Off to your "safe place" once again, hey, Moses?  There, there, everybody understands.  You hate Muslims and Islam.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #399 - Sep 21st, 2020 at 12:41pm

freediver wrote on Sep 18th, 2020 at 10:34pm:

When you ask a yes/no question, generally the "most direct answer possible" is a yes or a no.

It is literally impossible for you to have missed that when I gave you the exact post# where that direct answer is located.

And would you believe it - it even has its own paragraph. A clear single direct answer to your question, standing all on its own in plain site. I even give you the reply number.

But "I must have missed it" you say.

Forgive me if I dismiss you as a troll after that FD. Which still only comes because its on top of over 20 pages of the most resilient dodging and deflection of my questions, and the actual topic for that matter, that I think I've ever seen.

Tell me FD, can you think anything more pathetic than this? :-
- You spend this entire thread running away from my questions - questions that are actually relevant to the topic, and which would go a long way to addressing the accusations you throw at me.
- You of course ignore them, then in return ask me idiotic questions - which I answer, but you think I don't answer even after I literally spell out for you where and when I answer.
- You then run around screaming that I'm the one that can't give a straight answer like a 5 year old.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #400 - Sep 21st, 2020 at 12:54pm

I don't even know where to begin with this. Its just too dumb to try and refute.

That such "logic" is apparently being espoused by a seemingly intelligent person is the saddest part.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #401 - Sep 21st, 2020 at 1:58pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 21st, 2020 at 12:54pm:

I don't even know where to begin with this. Its just too dumb to try and refute.

That such "logic" is apparently being espoused by a seemingly intelligent person is the saddest part.

You sound like Sleepy Joe. Change our avatar. Also, you have forgotten to Tut-tut and roll your eyes.

If it was really dumb logic you could very easily and elegantly refute it. But of course you cannot because the premise is irrefutable: There is a significant Islamic jihadi element in every muslim population. Even larger proportions of Muslims would be utterly un-integrated into their Western host countries.

« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2020 at 8:41pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #402 - Sep 22nd, 2020 at 10:00am

Frank wrote on Sep 21st, 2020 at 1:58pm:
If it was really dumb logic you could very easily and elegantly refute it.

How many different ways of saying "you have no evidence halal certifiers send money to terrorists" do you want me to come up with?

And I really shouldn't need to explain to you why just repeating different versions of the same overgeneralised "muslims are generally dodgy and unethical" meme - is not providing evidence.

Quote:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #403 - Sep 22nd, 2020 at 11:10am

There is plenty of evidence of Muslims funding jihad clandestinely.
There is no evidence to rule out any of the channels through which such clandestine money is transmitted.
THERE IS evidence that charities are not immune.

https://www.austrac.gov.au/business/how-comply-guidance-and-resources/guidance-r...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alms_for_Jihad
https://publications.lowyinstitute.org/archive/charities-and-terrorism-lessons-f...
https://www.france24.com/en/20141212-french-muslim-ngos-accusations-terror-links...
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-14/stopping-jihadists-exploiting-charities-t...

ALL of the terrorist organisations proscribed by DFAT are Muslim:
https://www.nationalsecurity.gov.au/Listedterroristorganisations/Pages/default.a...

And so on and so forth.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #404 - Sep 23rd, 2020 at 10:29am

Frank wrote on Sep 22nd, 2020 at 11:10am:
There is plenty of evidence of Muslims funding jihad clandestinely.
There is no evidence to rule out any of the channels through which such clandestine money is transmitted.
THERE IS evidence that charities are not immune.

https://www.austrac.gov.au/business/how-comply-guidance-and-resources/guidance-r...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alms_for_Jihad
https://publications.lowyinstitute.org/archive/charities-and-terrorism-lessons-f...
https://www.france24.com/en/20141212-french-muslim-ngos-accusations-terror-links...
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-14/stopping-jihadists-exploiting-charities-t...

ALL of the terrorist organisations proscribed by DFAT are Muslim:
https://www.nationalsecurity.gov.au/Listedterroristorganisations/Pages/default.a...

And so on and so forth.

You forgot the fourth "there is" Frank - which just happens to be the most important one in this particular discussion - namely

"THERE IS NO evidence that halal certifiers send any money to terrorists"

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35
Send Topic Print