Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35
Send Topic Print
Halal fees and terrorism funding (Read 41013 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Halal fees and terrorism funding
Reply #225 - Jul 5th, 2020 at 6:30pm

Frank wrote on Jul 5th, 2020 at 3:34pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 3rd, 2020 at 11:35pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 3rd, 2020 at 6:11pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 2nd, 2020 at 7:57pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 2nd, 2020 at 6:55pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 1st, 2020 at 9:21pm:
And yet the Churches and the Christians who commit atrocities still continue to function as Christians...  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The difference is that atrocities by Christians are not supported by Christian doctrine. They re condemned and prosecuted.

Now?  Yes.  Once?  Not at all.  The Spanish and the Portuguese and the rest of Western Europe committed atrocities under the umbrella of the Church(es) quite happily.  Indeed, the Spanish were once instructed to during their conquest of the New World, Soren.   Today, the Church has changed from spreading the faith by the sword to condemning those who do it.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Christianity has continued to evolve, as it always has been. It was the basis of freeing George Floyd's ancestors.

Islam hasn't changed, it has remained static, as it must if it wants to maintain Mohammed's and the Koran's 'unalterable truths'.

Islam is evolving.  Not as fast as Christianity, nor as far.  However, it is changing in the face of modern technology and attitudes.  It is what the Islamists want to stop.  Which is why they resort to Terrorism, Soren.  Which is why their main targets are their fellow Muslims.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Show us which tenets of the Koran or hadiths have evolved in the last century.

Do your own research, Soren.  Google is your friend Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #226 - Jul 5th, 2020 at 9:48pm

YBrian Ross wrote on Jul 5th, 2020 at 6:30pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 5th, 2020 at 3:34pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 3rd, 2020 at 11:35pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 3rd, 2020 at 6:11pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 2nd, 2020 at 7:57pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 2nd, 2020 at 6:55pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 1st, 2020 at 9:21pm:
And yet the Churches and the Christians who commit atrocities still continue to function as Christians...  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The difference is that atrocities by Christians are not supported by Christian doctrine. They re condemned and prosecuted.

Now?  Yes.  Once?  Not at all.  The Spanish and the Portuguese and the rest of Western Europe committed atrocities under the umbrella of the Church(es) quite happily.  Indeed, the Spanish were once instructed to during their conquest of the New World, Soren.   Today, the Church has changed from spreading the faith by the sword to condemning those who do it.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Christianity has continued to evolve, as it always has been. It was the basis of freeing George Floyd's ancestors.

Islam hasn't changed, it has remained static, as it must if it wants to maintain Mohammed's and the Koran's 'unalterable truths'.

Islam is evolving.  Not as fast as Christianity, nor as far.  However, it is changing in the face of modern technology and attitudes.  It is what the Islamists want to stop.  Which is why they resort to Terrorism, Soren.  Which is why their main targets are their fellow Muslims.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Show us which tenets of the Koran or hadiths have evolved in the last century.

Do your own research, Soren.  Google is your friend Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Back up your assertion that islam is evolving, lying shitehead. It's  not for me to search for your stupid lies, bozo. You assert, you back it up.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #227 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 1:00am

snakemouth wrote:
Quote:
It was what they were employed as, Moses.

Christians calling themselves Christian?  Same deal.  They believed they were Christians doing Christ's work.  Christianity believed for most of it's history (until the start of the 20th century approximately) that it was perfectly OK to spread the faith by the sword/bayonet, Moses.  As much as you deny it is well understood by the rest of the world.  Time you caught up with the 21st century, I think.

Probably about 99.999% of those fighting men were uneducated, totally unable to read and write.

So yes they followed the lies and crapola from the various popes, bishops, priests, deacons whatever they were called, thinking that they were telling the truth about the true Christian doctrine.

Well we know the doctrine of these popes etc. were totally wrong and evil.

It wasn't until men were getting  more educated that people started reading the bible for themselves, it very quickly became very clear that the popes etc. were all lying.

Then the split came, Luther most likely had the most influence in having men break from Catholicism and the Protestant movement began.

Men began to think for themselves and preach a gospel that was more aligned with the true doctrine of Christ.

It took a while, there were some utterly evil campaigns by some Protestants, burning people / witches at the stake etc..

However there is one undisputed fact, Christianity certainly began to improve, there evolved some truly decent Protestant Churches, who definitely preached the true doctrine of Christ as their basis.

As Frank has told you before the Christians were the ones who stopped the slavery trade.

The muslims and the African slave traders all worked tirelessly to try and keep slavery going, however they lost and the Christians won the day as far as slavey goes.

Now do you psycho lefties ever give the Christians any accolades for having the intelligence and desire to improve the lot of the less fortunate in so many different ways (ending slavery was only one small part of the evolution of the Christians).

No, you lot grovel at the feet of the muslims, who began their *religion* in a blood bath of innocent people, they have never improved, they still are the most evil degenerate people on this planet.

Thieving lying raping pillaging torturing and mass slaughter are all part and parcel of their daily routine.

The loony left has had a programme of telling all non whites to hate the whitey and the whiteys to hate themselves, for nearly 100 years now.

We can see the result of their lunatic leftard social engineering right now in front of us.

Anarchy, looting, murdering, destruction of private and public property, is now rampant across the globe, the blacks and muslims are in on it, we are headed for a total collapse of our human civilization, if the trio of evil (muzzies lefties and blacks) have their way.

Your right up there with them, you see your part in this is to lie snivel and sneak about Christianity and white men.

Any way it was all foretold thousands of years ago, you're the living proof that the predictions were all true.

I very much doubt that the likes of you have a desire to stop it happening, I believe you are so psychotic, you want it to get as evil as it can possibly get.

Sadly you're a necessary evil so to speak, it could all be changed in a heartbeat, all it would take is for you and the other leftwing nutcases, the muslims and the blacks also just be truthful.

I don't see it happening, I think you lot are simply on a quest to bring the ancient predictions to a head right here and now (even though none of you actually are aware of what is happening).

Oh well time will tell it all, but I think I've got it pegged, we'll just have to wait and see I suppose.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #228 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 8:57pm

moses wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 1:00am:
snakemouth wrote:
Quote:
It was what they were employed as, Moses.

Christians calling themselves Christian?  Same deal.  They believed they were Christians doing Christ's work.  Christianity believed for most of it's history (until the start of the 20th century approximately) that it was perfectly OK to spread the faith by the sword/bayonet, Moses.  As much as you deny it is well understood by the rest of the world.  Time you caught up with the 21st century, I think.

Probably about 99.999% of those fighting men were uneducated, totally unable to read and write.

Immaterial.  They were told what Christianity represented by the priests, by the monks that accompanied them on their adventures overthrowing the native civilisations of the New World, Moses.  They were told that the natives were dogs and so they killed them.  They didn't care that the natives had valid civilisations of their own.  That their religions were of equal value, perhaps even superior to Christianity.  They just did as the Church(es) told them to do.   Tsk, tsk, they had faith, you see, Moses?  Rather as you have faith.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
So yes they followed the lies and crapola from the various popes, bishops, priests, deacons whatever they were called, thinking that they were telling the truth about the true Christian doctrine.

Well we know the doctrine of these popes etc. were totally wrong and evil.

So you claim.  And your authority is, what exactly?  The Pope was descended from a Disciple.  "Peter, you are a rock, upon which I will build my church."   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #229 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 10:41pm

snakemouth wrote:

Quote:
Immaterial.  They were told what Christianity represented by the priests, by the monks that accompanied them on their adventures overthrowing the native civilisations of the New World, Moses.  They were told that the natives were dogs and so they killed them.  They didn't care that the natives had valid civilisations of their own.  That their religions were of equal value, perhaps even superior to Christianity.  They just did as the Church(es) told them to do.   Tsk, tsk, they had faith, you see, Moses?  Rather as you have faith.

Only immaterial to liars like you.

The truth is:

So once again we go through the motion of producing the 2020 year old Words of Christ, which indisputably show you are a deliberate liar, these men were / are frauds they were / are not Christians.

We also have:

Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Once again the 2020 Word of Christ predicted liars like you.

Keep up with your sniveling around, as you're the living proof that the Bible got it right yet again.

Christians are  strengthened in their faith, when people like you lie snivel and sneak around as you do, because you without knowing it, prove the Word Of Christ is true.

Quote:
So you claim.  And your authority is, what exactly?  The Pope was descended from a Disciple.  "Peter, you are a rock, upon which I will build my church.

There may or may not have been some decent popes in the history of the church, however there most definitely were some truly evil ones, the present day version springs to mind.

The bad ones taught their own doctrine so once again to use the bible to prove you're a liar:

Matthew 15:9  But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Matthew 7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Matthew 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Not hard to work out (might be for people like you) but it's very evident the bad popes were teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

They were liars like you.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #230 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 11:07pm

moses wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 10:41pm:
snakemouth wrote:

Quote:
Immaterial.  They were told what Christianity represented by the priests, by the monks that accompanied them on their adventures overthrowing the native civilisations of the New World, Moses.  They were told that the natives were dogs and so they killed them.  They didn't care that the natives had valid civilisations of their own.  That their religions were of equal value, perhaps even superior to Christianity.  They just did as the Church(es) told them to do.   Tsk, tsk, they had faith, you see, Moses?  Rather as you have faith.

Only immaterial to liars like you.

And so, you ignore over 2000 years of history.  History created by men like you, Moses (I am assuming you're male).  A history that involved the spreading of the Christian religion by the sword.  There is little difference materially between Christianity and Islam.  Both were created by men who believed in spreading their religion by the sword.  Tsk, tsk, you can keep ignoring history but the history exists, Moses.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #231 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 2:35pm

snakemouth wrote:

Quote:
And so, you ignore over 2000 years of history.  History created by men like you, Moses (I am assuming you're male).  A history that involved the spreading of the Christian religion by the sword.  There is little difference materially between Christianity and Islam.  Both were created by men who believed in spreading their religion by the sword.  Tsk, tsk, you can keep ignoring history but the history exists, Moses.

Who said anything about ignoring?

First lie today by you is:Both were created by men who believed in spreading their religion by the sword

What a straight out deliberate lie snakemouth.

Christ created Christianity He was the Messiah who died for the sins of all who had faith.

Christ never once hurt a person, lied, or committed sin.

Your hero muhammad was a practicing thief, liar, pedophile, rapist, torturer and mass murderer His reinvented moon god allah actually says that to be a prophet you have to be a mass murderer:

qur'an 8.67: It is not for any prophet to have captives until he hath made a great slaughter in the land. Ye desire the lure of this world and Allah desireth (for you) the Hereafter, and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

muhammad was a blood crazed homicidal psychopath, an inhumane mass murderer

Now for your historians.

They obviously had no knowledge of the subject.

It has been shown over and over again, that men who make up their own commandments as Christian doctrine, are not Christians.

So the historians just got it wrong, there were many pseudo Christians throughout history who committed evil deeds.

But the ultimate fact is they are not Christians they created their own commandments as the true doctrine.
Once again for your sake:

Matthew 15:9  But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Matthew 7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven
; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Matthew 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So you and the historians have shown ignorance of the subject.

You have also deliberately lied in this matter.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #232 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 5:20pm

moses wrote on Jul 8th, 2020 at 2:35pm:
snakemouth wrote:

Quote:
And so, you ignore over 2000 years of history.  History created by men like you, Moses (I am assuming you're male).  A history that involved the spreading of the Christian religion by the sword.  There is little difference materially between Christianity and Islam.  Both were created by men who believed in spreading their religion by the sword.  Tsk, tsk, you can keep ignoring history but the history exists, Moses.

Who said anything about ignoring?

You refuse to acknowledge it.  That equates to "ignorance", Moses.  You keep making excuses, excuses which the rest of the world understands are bullshit.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #233 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 7:26pm

Acknowledge your lies?

Well sad to say for you, the Bible says the exact opposite to what you fallaciously keep harping on about.

So I have a choice believe your patently obvious lies or believe the Words Of Christ in the Bible.

I'm pleased to announce that the Word Of Christ is 100% believable, while the rubbish you sprout is plainly just hatred and lies, on your part.

So end result:

1st place: goes to the Word of Christ 100% true.

2nd place: goes to snakemouth ross 100% lies.

So sad too bad snakemouth ross, you lost once again.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #234 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 9:43pm

Moses, no one cares what you claim the Bible says.  They care what the Church(es) said the Bible said and what the Christian armies did.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #235 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 10:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 8th, 2020 at 9:43pm:
Moses, no one cares what you claim the Bible says.  They care what the Church(es) said the Bible said and what the Christian armies did.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Those nuns/monks fvked you up good and proper, didn't they, Bwian.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #236 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 10:54pm

Frank wrote on Jul 8th, 2020 at 10:11pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 8th, 2020 at 9:43pm:

Those nuns/monks fvked you up good and proper, didn't they, Bwian.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #237 - Jul 9th, 2020 at 11:39am

snakemouth wrote:
Quote:
Moses, no one cares what you claim the Bible says.  They care what the Church(es) said the Bible said and what the Christian armies did.

Only the lying ones like you don't care.

Honest people want the real truth, there is only one place to find the real truth about Christian Doctrine.

The teachings of Christ are the absolute supreme authority, when it comes to what constitutes Christianity and Christians.

Your popes bishops priests what ever, if they deliberately deviate from these teachings and commit human rights atrocities, they lose the privilege of being called Christians.

Of course the lying weirdos like you, all try and push the theory that the commands of evil men, are the real Christian doctrine.

You do so in this case for two reasons, one you hate Christians and Christianity, but your second reason is far more sinister and depraved, you lie snivel and sneak trying to excuse islamic terrorism.

But no matter how many lies you tell snakemouth, there will always be two over riding facts:

1/. muslims who commit the foulest of human rights atrocities are following the teachings of muhammad and obeying the filth in the qur'an.

2/. People who commit iniquitous evil deeds are 100% disobeying the teachings of Christ.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #238 - Jul 9th, 2020 at 2:11pm

Obviously I am wasting my time arguing with you Moses.  The real world operates on real problems and rules, not belief in some mythical sky fairy's set of rules.   You are aware that the Bible and Christian belief has been edited several times since that of Christ, don't you, Moses?  You believe what the Church(es) want you to believe, nothing more.  Your source of truth is a lie, in of itself.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #239 - Jul 9th, 2020 at 2:50pm

Oh dearie me tsk tsk, not a word about how today the 21st century, most Christians are actually following the Words of Christ. (there certainly are some charlatans who make their own rules and regulations, but overall they are on the right track), they are actually doing good works.

Conversely:

Your favourites the muslims are still thieving, lying, raping, torturing, beheading and mass murdering people, exactly as their sick psychotic qur'an tells them to.

Why are you such a sniveling coward snakemouth?

Why are you frightened to tell the truth about how Christianity and islam are the antithesis of each other?

Why do you lie and try and equate the two beliefs as the same?

You're a liar and a coward snakemouth ross, who lies to excuse islamic terrorism.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35
Send Topic Print