Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The spit on your food policy.... (Read 1374 times)
FreePepe

Australian Politics

The spit on your food policy....
Apr 10th, 2020 at 11:54am

Would you guys support a policy which employs a new public sector to spit on your food!?

(I ask because it seems there's many people in our country who just wanna see this place burn to the ground...)

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Re: The spit on your food policy....
Reply #1 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 11:57am

Hate burnt food.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Apr 12th, 2020 at 8:22am

FreePepe wrote on Apr 10th, 2020 at 11:54am:
Would you guys support a policy which employs a new public sector to spit on your food!?

(I ask because it seems there's many people in our country who just wanna see this place burn to the ground...)

Sounds like you should have a heart to heart with Tarneen Onus-Williams.

She wants to burn the place to the ground.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5323383/Aboriginal-activist-said-Austra...

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #3 - Apr 12th, 2020 at 8:51am

Pepe has left the building. Gone walkabout to see who burns food on a spit.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Apr 12th, 2020 at 11:35am

Don't joke about sputum . The OP Stasi will scrub your post and also notify the Agency in order to scrub your existence.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Apr 12th, 2020 at 11:48am

Well this is where a Republic (umbrella for all the 'independent' Nations of this Continent) would sort the Australians from the Aboriginals (who deny other people born here as being considered 'native') and British (who deny a domestic variety of Independent Nations here).

Activists and Monarchists who take our Tax to spit out vitriolic Anti-Australian sentiment should be disengaged for being Australian and all benefits.

A republic would wipe the slate clean to everyone being equal as long as you are Pro-Republican Australian.
Any Aboriginal or British (or even American) who does not 'assimilate' into the Republic should be rejected to a 'Second Class' of outsider where the 'benefit' is greatly reduced in favour of those Aboriginals and British who have accepted the Republic as their 'Cultural' expression of choice.

In America's 'Domestic' patriotism: Anyone who didn't conform (as many British and Indian did not) - were shot as an enemy of the people and nation. Those that did - became 'Americans'.

So this Activists would still scream Anti-whatever - but no longer getting paid for it by the hand that feeds them.
Who is feeding them btw? Possibly the British faction in Australian Politics, or even the American faction.
A Republic definately wouldn't.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #6 - Apr 12th, 2020 at 12:58pm

"The Pig War was a confrontation in 1859 between the United States and United Kingdom over the British–U.S. border in Canada and was triggered by the shooting of a pig, is also called the Pig and Potato War. Aside from the death of one pig, this dispute was a bloodless conflict. However , the Canadians spat "this means war" and kept the pig.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #7 - Apr 14th, 2020 at 1:09am

I spit on your gravy!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Apr 14th, 2020 at 8:57am

Con the Fruiterer is out of work.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Apr 14th, 2020 at 10:28pm

I can't get the clip up.
But saw a 16 sec clip of a Chinese man spitting on Oranges and the Business Owner or Manager gave him an almighty bitchslap to the ground.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Apr 17th, 2020 at 8:34pm

this forum is a veritable loony bin

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Apr 17th, 2020 at 8:53pm

I know right.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Apr 17th, 2020 at 10:49pm

Years back I knew these two young Aussie women who worked in a "Gaijin Bar" in Japan which means that they were hostesses there on a working holiday visa. The drunk Japanese men were always hitting on them and they would spit in the drinks of the customers they didn't like  Grin

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Apr 17th, 2020 at 11:16pm

Years back I knew these two Nipponese women working in an Aussie Outback Pub. The inside was always mostly empty but for traffic getting beers to take back outside. You could tell the Aboriginal women trying to work the men because they would spit on you if you didn't give em a 'boong' for the price of a few beers.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Apr 18th, 2020 at 9:20pm

I knew these two testicles. They spent their lives sweating away in a pair of Y-fronts. You always knew when it was summer because they would find themselves in a pair of footy shorts. Lefty would try to coerce Righty into a quest for freedom; especially in front of elderly women or waitresses. Times  have changed; Lefty and Righty are resigned to a fate of being squirrelled  away into Jockies or, even dare I say, Boxers.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print