Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
ONE MILLION DEAD AMERICANS (Read 1828 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: ONE MILLION DEAD AMERICANS
Reply #15 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 12:05am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 9th, 2020 at 8:42pm:
Global War III - designer virus style...

Ha, ha - you gaijin Meiguo - we ge' mo' of you than we ge' of ourselve....we win!  If onry one Chinee standing - we win war!!  Ha, ha.... Numbah One!!

Move over Pearl Harbour. The Chinks have just thrown the first  move on the board.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #16 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 1:45am

Did you know that Trump has made 29 million doses of hydroxychloroquine available by prescription at local pharmacists?

Its no secret that Trump and the little crook Fauchi have clashed on this issue.

He was opposed by the FDA, little Fauchi, the press and others. They want to wait a year or 2 for a vaccine, that will be mandatory for all citizens. According to their own predictions by then 10's of millions will be dead and America will cease to exist.

This drug is a prophylactic - it will stop the spread of the virus as it does and has done in Africa.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 2:50am

President Trump will be criticized by the liberal left no matter what he does. They haven't stopped bashing him since Nov 2016, and they'll be still trying to stomp on him right up to Nov this year, and when he wins that election, they'll resume their bashing of him for another 4 years, they know they'll criticize him, but they don't what they'll criticize him for yet

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #18 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 5:52am

Bias_2012 wrote on Apr 10th, 2020 at 2:50am:
President Trump will be criticized by the liberal left no matter what he does. They haven't stopped bashing him since Nov 2016, and they'll be still trying to stomp on him right up to Nov this year, and when he wins that election, they'll resume their bashing of him for another 4 years, they know they'll criticize him, but they don't what they'll criticize him for yet

10 million have joined the ranks of the unemployed in the last 2 weeks. And the number of unemployed will rise exponentially.

You cannot close down a nation and expect business as usual.

What Fauci is proposing is pure insanity!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 6:35am

I am surprised to see Americans do not practice social distancing......I would have thought that was the first thing to do  after washing of hands of course..

as the washing of hands is so important  does that mean soap kills this virus?.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

does anyone believe the stats coming from China and India..and Russia

china..

deaths,per  mil 2

india.

death..p,mil 0.2

Russia

deaths p. mil 0.5

Australia

death p mil...2

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #20 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 6:42am

cods wrote on Apr 10th, 2020 at 6:35am:
I am surprised to see Americans do not practice social distancing......I would have thought that was the first thing to do  after washing of hands of course..

as the washing of hands is so important  does that mean soap kills this virus?.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

china..

deaths,per  mil 2

india.

death..p,mil 0.2

Russia

deaths p. mil 0.5

Australia

death p mil...2

We are allowed to go to the hospital or supermarket - that's it.

The supermarket is an enclosed, air-conditioned place, perfect for the spread of the virus - but its legal. Go figure!

The more I learn the more I think this is one enormous hoax - but I'm being careful.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #21 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 8:02am

Richdude wrote on Apr 10th, 2020 at 6:42am:

china..

deaths,per  mil 2

india.

death..p,mil 0.2

Russia

deaths p. mil 0.5

Australia

death p mil...2

The supermarket is an enclosed, air-conditioned place, perfect for the spread of the virus - but its legal. Go figure!

The more I learn the more I think this is one enormous hoax - but I'm being careful.

There is that silly thing about eating?

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 8:09am

what were the Democrats doing while Trump was shutting the boarders?

unamerican.jpg (85 KB | 3 )
unamerican.jpg

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 8:12am

What would Cryin Chuck do in this situation?

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 8:17am

Come To Chinatown EVERYONE!!!!! 

GET A FREE VIRUS!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 9:33am

china..

deaths,per  mil 2

india.

death..p,mil 0.2

Russia

deaths p. mil 0.5

Australia

death p mil...2

come on richy   how would you feed your family?...commonsense love.....but here we have to keep our distance from each other  yes even in supermarkets.. we are very much policed on this... this morning the queue for unemployment showed no signs of anyone keeping their distance from each other..

we now do it automatically    we are not wearing masks on the streets....but we are not allowed to travel  its Easter the police are on the streets pulling over cars...if you do not have a valid reason you are fined at least $1000.....and sent home..

believe me this is no hoax..

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 9:37am

lee wrote on Apr 9th, 2020 at 8:45pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Apr 9th, 2020 at 8:34pm:
what exactly is your point, pointless-pedant?

That there is no evidence that less died in a single day insid say China, or North Korea that shares a common border. Wink

As to your very rubbery statistics epidemics build rapidly then  decrease. We shall see howt your statistical epidemiology stacks up in the long term. Wink

so you think most people dont know that in a global crisis like this that truly accurate stats wont be weeks behind? And places like NK that claim zero infections can of course be just ignored.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 9:40am

china..

deaths,per  mil 2

india.

death..p,mil 0.2

Russia

deaths p. mil 0.5

Australia

death p mil...2

'

well of COURSE you think it is a hoax, fake-phd.   you lack the brains that God gave insects.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #28 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 9:53am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Apr 10th, 2020 at 8:09am:

African countries ???

About the only place that didn't have it at that time but they are predominantly black ?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 9:56am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Apr 10th, 2020 at 8:09am:

the GOP is in power. it is THEIR responsibility, ex-con.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print